Thread: Hung3r is recruiting

Hung3r is recruiting

Currently Hung3r is currently recruiting active attackers. When we say active, we need 2-3 attacks per day minimum! We are currently in the Top 50 for land, honor, and networth. We are also in the top 10 for warring. Our kd is very cool, calm, and crazy but in a fun way. We respect our mates and don't deal with drama. If you have fun playing this game, you are competitive, and are welling to put the kd above yourself we would like to hear more from you. Please feel free to PM me and we can talk more about your background and what would be expected of you.

I would like to rejoin Hung3r - I am known as Caos.

Wow it been a longtime Caos! I think its time we trying getting the old band back together. Personally I havent played in almost a year or so. So instead of running as Silverstar like I always did, I came back as LF Hung3r hopefully we can find some of the old group. You have any of the old contacts?

join kindom

i will like to join the kindom im active player know how to use pimp angel have some experience my contact is gabyiy2000@hotmail.com

Thread Information