Thread: How best to manage defecting

Veteran

How best to manage defecting

I will be defecting tomorrow. It sucks but it is for the best. I am requesting advice on how best to manage the - 25%effect.

If i pool up soldiers, gold coins and runes until tomorrow - then do a big explore just before i defect - then once in my new Kingdom i Tog my gcs back up and redraft and train my army ... thats the best method i can come up with.

My current Kingdom is in PWCF so i could do a mass troop build and then hope to paradise back to size ASAP but my new Kingdom may be fortified or at War.

What is the best way of evening out the damage of defecting as quickly as possible?
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

There is no best way, its up to 15% of everything. If you explore dump you end up with acres and no troops to defend them.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Veteran
    Cheers. Defecting is harsh.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Random move or invite? I once had to hop 8 times before I found an atleast decent new kd, lol.

Veteran
    Random. I got it sussed now. Cheers Grimjaw.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Thread Information