Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: On behalf of HaLL, can HaLL of Heroes please detag

Forum Addict

On behalf of HaLL, can HaLL of Heroes please detag

On behalf of all HaLL members left in utopia, could the so-called HaLL of Heroes please detag? You shame us all by being the laughing stock of utopia, you're the only kd in utopia that doesn't "know" you are Absalom. Even your public chan #hall is owned by an Absalom player.
    I can't even begin to describe how ashamed I am(relatively speaking, this is a game) to see a HaLL kd join Absalom and not even have the decency to detag.

If you do not detag, HaLL is forced to declare alliance war on you. That will not mean much in terms of action since HaLL does not have any kds or provinces for that matter but nonetheless, alliance war between HaLL and Heroes of Absalom will start if you do not detag.

Thank you.

On behalf of the remaining HaLL members,

Former HoH member and truly HaLL, Stoffi :)
    ABS vs Rangers

glad your back stoffi HaLL members always made me laugh
    IMPERIALS KLA

Regular
    And you are who stoffi??
    Last edited by wartague; 23-10-2012 at 13:25.
    Retired
    ~HaLL of Mankind .::. HaLL of Blackguards .::. HaLL of Heroes .::. HaLL of Knights .::. HaLL of Force~

Regular
    Stoffi was clearly around when HaLL and Abs hated each other. I won't lie, when I returned to Utopia I was equally surprised to see HoH was an Abs, or Abs friendly, kd.

Regardless, Ravenant idles in Abscourt, need we say more about HoH being an Abs kd?

Key words...
    "Hated", past tense,
    "Returned to Utopia", it's a new game, a new age, a new day, lots of things have changed,
    "ABS friendly", yes, we are. And proud of it, after the last few ages of watching antiABS propoganda.
    Ravenant idling off our server? Definitely a thing of the past. The poor man stays busy with his 24 noobs and rarely goes out in public... Just last age, there were rumors of his death, I had to make him to to Utonet to announce he was still alive...

I'm 99% sure the word "HaLL" isn't owned by anyone, but so that I can be 100% sure we aren't in some kind of copyright infringement, I'll research the matter and get back to you Stoffi

Strategy Moderator
    There's three people who might have a claim to the name HaLL in my mind. The first and foremost is Ravenant the founder of HaLL. The second might be Drac who co-founded HaLL with Ravenant. The third would be Darklove who took over and rebuilt HaLL when Ravenant had quit the game. Note that none of these people are Stoffi.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffers View Post
    Regardless, Ravenant idles in Abscourt, need we say more about HoH being an Abs kd?
    Yo, this ain't true dawg
    INFERNO OF ABSALOM
    The Jew

Veteran
    Stoffi quit utopia by his own admission. You gave up, the rest of hall kept on playing and dealing with situations that you weren't there for. You have no right to comment on the changes to Hall in your absence.
    Last edited by Osaze; 23-10-2012 at 12:20.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    On behalf of all HaLL members left in utopia, could the so-called HaLL of Heroes please detag? You shame us all by being the laughing stock of utopia, you're the only kd in utopia that doesn't "know" you are Absalom. Even your public chan #hall is owned by an Absalom player.
    I can't even begin to describe how ashamed I am(relatively speaking, this is a game) to see a HaLL kd join Absalom and not even have the decency to detag.

If you do not detag, HaLL is forced to declare alliance war on you. That will not mean much in terms of action since HaLL does not have any kds or provinces for that matter but nonetheless, alliance war between HaLL and Heroes of Absalom will start if you do not detag.

Thank you.

On behalf of the remaining HaLL members,

Former HoH member and truly HaLL, Stoffi :)
    <3 <3 <3
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    There's three people who might have a claim to the name HaLL in my mind. The first and foremost is Ravenant the founder of HaLL. The second might be Drac who co-founded HaLL with Ravenant. The third would be Darklove who took over and rebuilt HaLL when Ravenant had quit the game. Note that none of these people are Stoffi.
    +1

Could name a fairly big group who would come before stoffi in the line of succession.
    Retired
    ~HaLL of Mankind .::. HaLL of Blackguards .::. HaLL of Heroes .::. HaLL of Knights .::. HaLL of Force~

as always .... stoffi is odd =)

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

+1

But they should still tag Heroes of Absalom. :/
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Quote Originally Posted by Syntico View Post
    +1

But they should still tag Heroes of Absalom. :/
    What he said...
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Forum Addict

Um.... No. Both Rav, Drac and DL left HaLL and let go of their responsibilities. Many even claim DL was responsible for the first downfall of HaLL. From my time in HaLL with DL as a leader, I remember him as never present. First rule as a leader: Be active and visible towards the people "below" you.
    DL didn't rebuild much, he just let HaLL fall into decay until it was as good as dead. He was just never there, just idling. Then it was revived by Maximus + more, and then revived yet again when rav returned 10-15 ages ago and I joined him to re-create HoH.

Rav on the other hand, was a good leader, and probably still is. A great guy and he has that x-factor that makes people do that extra effort. He could be invisible for periods but he was INTENSE when he was there, always planning, always thinking, always interacting. But he isn't HaLL anymore, he's Absalom, and he's letting a player in an Absalom tagged kd run #hall, which makes it all very clear to everyone but Absalom players(yes, that's including HoH members).

Two of the above play in absalom kds. I'd say that's a pretty certain disqualifier from having any so-called claim on HaLL. :rolleyes: Absalom players hold NO claim over HaLL, ever. In the real world, it is as if North Korea should pretend to speak for the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Osaze View Post
    Stoffi quit utopia by his own admission. You gave up, the rest of hall kept on playing and dealing with situations that you weren't there for. You have no right to comment on the changes to Hall in your absence.

I cow'ed in HoH the age before you became Absalom and abandoned HaLL. There was talk of joining Abs even that age but most realised that it was blasphemy. I don't believe HoH would have joined Abs if I had still been in HoH, I might be wrong, but that's what I think. Makes me wish I had stayed to keep you from disgracing yourselves.

Please tag Heroes of Absalom. Time to admit what everyone knows. :) This is your last chance, or consider yourselves at alliance war with HaLL(in word only for the time being, but who knows what the future brings...).

On behalf of HaLL,

Stoffi.
    Last edited by stoffi; 23-10-2012 at 16:00.
    ABS vs Rangers

Regular
    stoffi crawl back in the cave you came from.
    Retired

Thread Information