Thread: Can't reach max.pop

Can't reach max.pop

I keep showing up short 1 on my total pop, and I pay 50% draft cost for 1 soldier (that I'm not getting) every hour.
    How is this possible?
    *Sometimes I'm not where I am, and sometimes I am where I'm not* -Trance Gemini

Rounding - the game is trying to draft .5 of a sold, which obviously it cant
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

But what about being 1 short from max pop?
    Sometimes, when I've had land coming in, I've reached max pop, just to see it go down 1 the next hour.

The peasent is removed form your pop but not actually drafted, do you also have peas growth of 1 per hour?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

I'm not talking about missing 1 peasant, I'm talking of having a max pop of (lets say) 70'000 but total pop shows 69'999.

Ya, you reach full pop at tick then the game removes 1 peas and tries to draft a sold, but it cant draft .5 of a sold so you lose the peasant due to rounding.

This sounds like a bug to me. :)

Bishop - I still don't think you understand me.
    I'm saying that it's 1 short from the MAX POP.
    When drafting peasants are removed, but I cannot see any reason why total pop (peasants, army, thieves and wizards all together) should decrease.

Igor444 is on the right page ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Derrom View Post
    I'm saying that it's 1 short from the MAX POP.
    Bishop is also saying this. No it doesn't make much sense, but because of rounding errors you can be 1 short of max pop. 1 peasant is not a big deal in my book.

Yes, 1 short from max pop, i explained why this happens. Its a rounding error.

Post Demon
    Its probably just Waldo

Thread Information