Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Acres

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemans View Post
    I love it when people points out the obvious and thinks they are the smartest person in the world.
    Dude, get a life, srsly? Omfg...
    You peaked in high school b*tch. KAPOW !

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    You cant ask for a thread to be closed and then continue to post replies in it :p
    I know, i did it anyway!

Thread served its purpose. Guess i just want the last word ;-)

But im sure u get it anyway by closing thread if you gonna close it.
    :P
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Enthusiast
    Lemans I have no idea who "chuckie" is. Also I wasn't implying that I'm some kind on genius for knowing anything multiplied by zero is zero, it's just an rather droll trick to try and play and the way you did it was specially childish because you didn't even attempt to use order of operations or anything to hide it. :)
    A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFiwYQtGp0

Any and all opinions I express are mine and mine alone and are not a reflection upon my kingdoms way of thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Acres View Post
    oh, please! Everyone on the server knows Acres didnt win a fair war. You warred a screwed up kd, with three provinces killed & defenseless faeries. YES i do not like simians, but dont take pride in winning that war.
    Migz you ever gonna get over it? We take pride in winning the war, one that we as a KD had no desire to get engaged in nor prepared for in any way. This combined with the fact of having to replace roughly 1/3 of the KD and each replacement needed 24 hours of inactivity to make happen is no easy feat with getting topfed. Seeing as you bailed middle of war you probably dont understand that...

Simians wanted everything they got and did nothing but continually made things worse for themselves with their attitude. If people going to try to lame play us or our allies your going to face the music. Funny earlier in this thread you claim they deserved what they got now I guess because you and Nick are having a dispute you want to insult rest of KD. Maybe things have changed since I started playing this game but people used to get GB'ed for much less. I bet if more KD stepped up and did something about hitting into wars, dealbreaking, lying, and stood for something would be alot less lame play in the game. If your telling me they did these actions without considering the ramifications of their actions then your feeding delusions. When I have led KDs there is no way I would commit actions of such nature, against an alliance KD, let alone an ABS KD and not expect to face repercussions. Compared to the politics I have experienced Simians got off light in comparison. When I led in PROPHECY or Zaupers we never interfered but even those alliances wouldve taken Simians to the cleaners, if people learn how to play instead of backstabbing and being lame we wouldnt have these issues. Sheesh...
    Last edited by PhoenixScorpion; 06-11-2012 at 14:17. Reason: Typo

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    99% of the posts Lemans does is purely offensive or in a trolling nature.

I agree with Acres that this thread has now served its purpose. No need to carry on the talks.
    Id advice moderators to lock the old Simian threads about the same subject also before they are topped as flamebait.
    We dont need 3-4 topics about the same subject.
    Ah I see, it is offensive when people point out the wrong doings of simians, and expose the lies and many cheats.

You can't stop freedom and justice, Anri. When they come for you, you have no where to hide.

Also stop asking the mods to review the old simians thread, they are great stuff, and showcase what simians truly are :)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MrC-TheAncients View Post
    Dude, get a life, srsly? Omfg...
    OH MY GAAAWWWDD, It's MrC of TheAncients!! How's life and what are you doing here?!.. dude.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Evillone View Post
    Lemans I have no idea who "chuckie" is. Also I wasn't implying that I'm some kind on genius for knowing anything multiplied by zero is zero, it's just an rather droll trick to try and play and the way you did it was specially childish because you didn't even attempt to use order of operations or anything to hide it. :)
    Ah that explains your insensitive remark towards Chuckie, evillone, but since you admitted you don't know who is chuckie, allow me to enlighten you with the story of Chuckie,
    it is a sad story indeed, should you continue to read on I suggest a box of tissue beside you.

It was the year 1901. He was born 1/3 monkey 1/3 donkey and 1/3 human. Needless to say the monkey-ass-human appearance of Chuckie shock the bejezuz out of his mother, who
    moments later, after giving birth to this 'monstrosity' passed away from the accompanying fright.

From then onwards, he was passed around like a "used condom" (that's how his foster parents - Calte & Shottie - terms it). When his foster parents no longer able to tolerate
    his incessant humping of the coffee table leg and his uncontrollable bowel habits, they abandon Chuckie near a jungle in the amazon forest ("there's just too much **** flying
    everywhere" replied Shottie when asked for the reason of abandonment).

Left to fend for himself and foraging bull droppings for nutrition, he soon enroached into the territory of a big dumb ape name Irna. Chuckie's appearance didn't not alarm
    Irna, for Irna has seen many more monkey-ass-humans in his kingdom, and decided to take Chuckie in and teach him the ways of the monkey. Months goes on, as Chuckie learns to
    speak in guttural sounds and learn maths by using bananas and bull droppings (2 bull droppings equal 1 banana, in the world of simians)

Chuckie's humanity would be lost forever, if it wasn't for the coincidental intervention by a group of intrepid human hunters. Chuckie was eventually rescued and placed in a
    home for the mentally retarded and he's been there forever learning to adapt to the human world. Till this day, he has difficulty understanding the number of zero, for it
    reminded him the words of Irna - "Circle of Life. Hakuna Matata".

The story stops here, as the life of Chuckie continues to unfold, time will perhaps heal the damage done to Chuckie by Irna.

Perhaps now you'll now see, multiplying something by zero maybe easy for you, evillone, but for Chuckie... sigh.. there are days he keeps screaming while looking at the
    circle on the wall.

Please be kind to Chuckie, evillone, now that you know his story, don't mock him coz you understand the concept of multiplying by zero and Chuckie doesn't. Instead I ask you
    to encourage him and perhaps donate a check, the amount of your own choosing, to 'R?habilitation Maison de retard simiens'
    Last edited by Lemans; 06-11-2012 at 16:12.

I see this thread is finished with now.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information