Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad Intentions recruiting - top 100 plan

Post Fiend
    We've just had a spot open up. Get in touch with me on skype at grizzlor18 or PM me here so we can chat more.

Post Fiend
    We're full again... feel free to PM me about being contacted should a spot open up.

Post Fiend
    A spot has opened up again for a berth in our KD for the upcoming age.
    Last edited by wolfie1010; 15-11-2012 at 02:11.

Post Fiend
    Looks like we might have a no show for coming OOP so I'm looking for one more recruit at the moment.

Enthusiast
    Your goals are rather contradicting. You say that you aim for top 25, and one of your members stated that you are trying to become a superkd - but you also claim to be laid back and not want to war. I hate to break it to you, but the bigger you guys get, the more you will get farmed out in the top if you cannot war properly. If you cannot war, then please stay out of the top.

Also, how did you come up with your kingdom name? There have been past kingdoms with similar if not the same name. Perhaps a little originality...

Post Fiend
    Hi Chuck, we don't have aims to be a super KD, that was what one of my excited KD mates said, we only aim to do better in the charts each age. our main goal is to create a supportive KD environment so that individual provinces have a good chance to get into their race charts. We'd like to get into top 25 but our focus is on individual success, not KD goals. I have no doubt that we'll get smacked around here and there, that's just part of the game I just happen to prefer out of war growth and so do most of my KD. So we aim to do more of what we enjoy. As for the KD name I don't get too caught up in that kind of stuff.
    Last edited by wolfie1010; 15-11-2012 at 05:36.

are you planning to have war this age?

I got a feeling you got Bad intentions..

Post Fiend
    We've got a position that just opened up, one of our KD mates needs to focus on school You'l be taking over a Human Sage province. We finished in the top 50 last age and we're currently in the top 25 this age. Please get in touch if you're looking for a fun and supportive home.

Yeah, as long as you stick to the few ground rules laid down, we're a really nice bunch. Got a decent start, really, and we aim to go pretty far :)
    No need to set the alarm for 3 AM; just be active, make solid and sensible hits and grow with the rest of us.

If you like discussing strategy and numbers, we have some people who enjoy that.
    If you like Canadians, we have some of those, too :)
    Want to discuss 80s/90s AOR, I'm in the chat and in our IRC channel fairly often.

Personally I've had a blast of a time in this KD. We exceeded our goals by far last age, and I'm quite confident we'll do very well this age. We are not a super KD, but we're not far from em' ;) We have a very wide mix of players - some new and number crazy people, and some very experienced more layed back type of guys. We're focusing on growth, so if you desire to stay small and war for most of the age, this is not the place for you. If you desire a KD where you can grow free from restrictions on size etc., but with a KD full of likeminded players - this is the place :)

don't forget every second friday is hot lunch day :) I loovvvee me some hot lunch
    i prefer broccoli raw with a creamy ranch dip

It's a pretty cool place, I've never before had the privilege to be in a KD with smart players who are always willing to learn, yet can follow the decisions set in place by the monarch. Hope to meet you soon!

Post Fiend
    How could I have forgotten about hot lunch day? Best feature of the KD by far!

all in kd in top 100 gives u at least nr4 in land and nw, id even say u will be top 2 with that goal...
    "Nobody spoons a dog like Jeff, He does it on Therocks"

Thread Information