Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new alliance?.....same old bullies....

hey hollio, what did you smoke?

May 21 of YR10 Gods Right Hand (***) invaded ****** and killed 1,171 people.
    May 21 of YR10 An unknown province from R E D - WAR STFO (***) invaded ***** (***) and killed 1,814 people.
    May 21 of YR10 Lodis (**) razed 93 acres ******.
    May 21 of YR10 Micro kingdom (***) invaded **** and killed 992 people.
    May 21 of YR10 IOJ (***) invaded****** and killed 1,230 people.
    May 21 of YR10 Pinnacle (***) attacked and stole from*****
    May 21 of YR10 SCSS (***) invaded **** and captured 138 acres of land.

that's 1 kd waving us..

June 6 of YR10 Dungeon Diva (***) invaded ***** and killed 1,132 people.
    June 6 of YR10 An unknown province from Dungeon Dwellers (***) invaded ***** and killed 1,237 people.
    June 6 of YR10 Dungeon Comfy Chair (***) invaded ****** and killed 1,136 people.
    June 6 of YR10 Dungeon Diva (***) invaded ***** and killed 855 people.
    June 6 of YR10 An unknown province from Dungeon Dwellers (***) invaded *** and killed 1,327 people.
    June 6 of YR10 Dungeon Kes (***) attacked and stole from *****..

that's their noob kd..waving us

June 9 of YR10 Our kingdom has begun a Sapphire Dragon project targetted at R E D - Recruiting
    June 14 of YR10 Dungeon Dwellers (***) has begun a Emerald Dragon project against us!
    June 16 of YR10 We have declared WAR on R E D - Recruiting **** - we declared the 1st kd that wave us because they gave up the button, if hollio's kd give the button we will declare immediately also..

June 18 of YR10 A Emerald Dragon from Dungeon Dwellers (***) has begun ravaging our lands!

yeah i acknowledge that 2 of our guys hit(learn their faery) that was a foolish mistake since that guys did not check if they are in war already because earlier he hit that faery with a descent gain that's why he sent his army without checking..

that was our very BIG mistake, then when we entered war they sent dragon and hit us with massacres and learns..then they expect that we will sit our ass after our war?and by the way we are not warring kd's that just lost a war except our last war because they wave us..ask sanitarium and forcemajeure we gave them their 1st war loss..

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    hey hollio, what did you smoke?

May 21 of YR10 Gods Right Hand (***) invaded ****** and killed 1,171 people.
    May 21 of YR10 An unknown province from R E D - WAR STFO (***) invaded ***** (***) and killed 1,814 people.
    May 21 of YR10 Lodis (**) razed 93 acres ******.
    May 21 of YR10 Micro kingdom (***) invaded **** and killed 992 people.
    May 21 of YR10 IOJ (***) invaded****** and killed 1,230 people.
    May 21 of YR10 Pinnacle (***) attacked and stole from*****
    May 21 of YR10 SCSS (***) invaded **** and captured 138 acres of land.

that's 1 kd waving us..

June 6 of YR10 Dungeon Diva (***) invaded ***** and killed 1,132 people.
    June 6 of YR10 An unknown province from Dungeon Dwellers (***) invaded ***** and killed 1,237 people.
    June 6 of YR10 Dungeon Comfy Chair (***) invaded ****** and killed 1,136 people.
    June 6 of YR10 Dungeon Diva (***) invaded ***** and killed 855 people.
    June 6 of YR10 An unknown province from Dungeon Dwellers (***) invaded *** and killed 1,327 people.
    June 6 of YR10 Dungeon Kes (***) attacked and stole from *****..

that's their noob kd..waving us

June 9 of YR10 Our kingdom has begun a Sapphire Dragon project targetted at R E D - Recruiting
    June 14 of YR10 Dungeon Dwellers (***) has begun a Emerald Dragon project against us!
    June 16 of YR10 We have declared WAR on R E D - Recruiting **** - we declared the 1st kd that wave us because they gave up the button, if hollio's kd give the button we will declare immediately also..

June 18 of YR10 A Emerald Dragon from Dungeon Dwellers (***) has begun ravaging our lands!

yeah i acknowledge that 2 of our guys hit(learn their faery) that was a foolish mistake since that guys did not check if they are in war already because earlier he hit that faery with a descent gain that's why he sent his army without checking..

that was our very BIG mistake, then when we entered war they sent dragon and hit us with massacres and learns..then they expect that we will sit our ass after our war?and by the way we are not warring kd's that just lost a war except our last war because they wave us..ask sanitarium and forcemajeure we gave them their 1st war loss..
    Oh look, this looks like a fake war to Simians. Simians Assemble - We are going to get back Monkeytron from the evil Elixir of Absalomiticon

It was me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hit your king while you were at war and during our protection period.

While we were in our war with a KD other than yours, you sent a dragon on us! You attacked into our KD multiple times as well. You're mentally handicapped if you think I'm not going to track you and interrupt every war you participate in until you and your KD change your name and hide from me completely in a future age.

so there you go, shall we 'choose' to send the news that only tells one side of the story?
    you figured having the alliance to back you up gave you the right to attack anyone at anytime, further 'reports' seem to back up all that has been said so far.
    you attacked both the kingdoms that were in war, once can be put down to a mistake, more than once is just not and has never been accepted in the game, both kd's decided to give a little payback and neither were meant to end in war but the couple of hits after war began was simply to say 'ok, we are evens now'.
    your kingdom has been proved as liars after you first went crying to your alliance with lies, you forgot to tell them that your kingdom was the first to make such attacks, face it, you tried to use the alliance to bully your way to 'free' land and when someone 'dared' to retal you smacked him down hard and did not like it when people did the same back to you.
    'for every action, there is a reaction'
    ...and now you prove how stupid some people are by promising to 'hunt us down' every age, fact is, the kingdom has held the same name for many many ages and will keep doing so....yours is not the first threat we have faced and i very much doubt it will be the last....it is a game my friend, play by the rules and all will be well, try to make your own rules and that is where things go wrong.
    i find it rather amusing and VERY pathetic when the keyboard warriors get so upset that people DARE to give them a taste of their own medicine.
    '...and the Meek shall inherit the earth.'
    anon 2112

show your news so that all guys here can see how pathetic you are..as I said those 2 hits on your war was a Foolish mistake..but you sent waves and sending dragon on our war..that's why we asked for that retal hits on your noob kd..you even tried to run away from us waving a smaller kd but far superior from you..the result?you noobs are owned...

and 1 thing those GPS hits you received was after you send dragon and waves us during our war..
    Last edited by Elixir; 01-11-2012 at 14:29.

Exactly what Elixer said

The alliance has nothing to do with this. We got waved by 2 similar KD's at once for war. We warred the KD that hit hostile on us first. The KD we chose not to war continued by hitting us repeatedly after we had already chosen our war. The KD we chose not to war sent a dragon on us anyway, and we were getting hit from 2 KD's during that war. Are we going to remember that KD that sent the dragon into our war? Damn straight.

Now we won our war, we farmed the hell out of the KD we warred, and we are bigger and stronger than the KD that sent the dragon, and we're not going to forget that debt just because we're bigger now. We still get payback. But you hid from us by warring someone else and thought that was protection. We returned a couple of hits into your war, yes. But we still owe you a dragon while you are at war with someone else.

Any outsiders want to vote on what should happen here? Should we hold our grudge and exact our retribution? Or forgive your transgressions? I don't think there will be votes for forgiveness.

What is the traditional Utopia judgement regarding a KD that sends a dragon into someone elses war? Doesn't that call for a punishment of eternal damnation and suffering so long as that KD exists?

(talking to a parrot named hoolio, or was that an owl) ahmmm you kinda miss to point out that your king repeatedly hit our kdmate multiple times while we are in war. :)
    And also missed to point out that your dragon (emerald) ravaged our lands while we are in a war on a different KD.

Oh yeah, your lucky you warred them first before we got out of war protection with the KD we warred, you could have suffered more losses with us than them. bad move on your part though to escape the inevitable. I was really looking forward to warring you guys, but on the last second you bailed out, barked in the forums just like what your doing now.

BUt the most part that i will not agree with you is that part that you posted this. Wonder how desperate or how lowly can you get? Getting the facts stirred up, making lies of us going after a losing KD. FYI, the one who lost in your war went after us. SO written on ELIXIR's post. Your lucky i considered them first, if that were you guys putting up 14 points of unfriendly on us, you would have eaten a lot (understatement) of ops/spells from us.

@zenz... probably the same kingdom, we heard they had done the same all age and waited for a war to end then 'went after' the losing kingdom, have to say the main one i spoke to from the alliance seemed decent but it only takes one member to give a bad name.

exactly the response i expected.
    the ones who did the wrong did not like the little bit of payback so are looking for petty revenge.
    it was AFTER we did the same to your kingdom that you did to ours that you went crying to your alliance, i do not disagree with that.
    the keyboard warrior kingdom shows EXACTLY why the game will not pick up.
    as far as we were concerned the kingdom we warred were also part of your alliance and of course now you are bigger you crawl out of the woodwork to use the bully boy tactics once more.
    my kingdom has been around a long time and has always been called the same, you think you are the first to 'come calling'?
    the reasons we have been around so long are because we do not break the rules, we do not run to friends, we do not try to bully, if we are in the wrong (mistakes do happen) we apologise, we lose a war we congratulate the other side, we win a war we congratulate the other side and 9/10 times we part as friends.
    we could all hide behind a keyboard, we could all throw threats around but, honestly, what is the point?
    we play a game and at the end of the day it is only a game....so you broke the rules, we gave a little payback but you HAD to escalate it, even your alliance stepped down once the truth was told, i think if we had acted so bad your alliance would have done as an alliance should do and backed you all the way, unfortunately all your actions are doing is giving that alliance a bad name before they are even established.
    i hope GPS can recover, the ones i have had contact with so far (apart from your kingdom) seem a decent bunch and have some decent ideals and sound like the early alliances in the game.....before the revenge and win at all costs crowd came along.
    '...and the Meek shall inherit the earth.'
    anon 2112

Post Fiend
    June 9 of YR9 We have proposed a ceasefire offer to We Fight For - GPS (x:x)
    July 4 of YR9 We have declared WAR on R E D - WAR STFO (x:xx)
    July 15 of YR9 An unknown province from We Fight For - GPS (x:x) attacked and stole from Dungeon na Soilse Fae (x:x).
    January 9 of YR10 An unknown province from We Fight For - GPS (x:x) attacked and stole from Dungeon na Soilse Fae (x:x).

This was the start of it. I messaged the monarch of the GPS kingdom on January 18 YR10 regarding the hits and received no response.

the next communication I received waswhat prompted red and ourselves to get together and pay the GPS kingdom back for it's bullying tactics.

--------------------------------
    Game Date March 21 of YR10
    Real Date Mon, 22 Oct at 14:21 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Karl the Rogue of I Fight For Yin (x:x)
    Recipient King Kestrel the Sorcerer of Dungeon Kes (x:x)
    Subject Re:naughty naughty

If your just another looser king trying to bully someone below your size, then be it.

But i would caution you though. I have some friends in your size who are willing to go after free acres or science.

CHeers!! :)

Called out some of my friends and they will be very interested to rape some kds in there size.
    ----------------------------------
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Please notice the date on this message... then check back to GPS' list of "gangbang hits"

----------------------------------
    June 6 of YR10 Dungeon Diva (x:x) killed 1,132 people within I Fight For Nought (x:x).
    June 6 of YR10 An unknown province from Dungeon Dwellers (x:x) killed 1,237 people within I Fight For Nought (x:x).
    June 6 of YR10 Dungeon Comfy Chair (x:x) killed 1,136 people within I Fight For Nought (x:x).
    June 6 of YR10 Dungeon Diva (x:x) killed 855 people within I Fight For Nought (x:x).
    June 6 of YR10 Dungeon Dragon has sent an aid shipment to Dungeon Diva.
    June 6 of YR10 An unknown province from Dungeon Dwellers (x:x) killed 1,327 people within I Fight For Nought (x:x).
    June 6 of YR10 Dungeon Kes (x:x) invaded and stole from I Fight For Nought (x:x).
    -----------------------------------

There followed a series of messages threatening to "wave us like hell" as soon as we were oowp. "friendly" suggestions to go fortified etc etc. RED received similar threats which prompted our co-ordniated action 3 days later.

Those are the facts, I will not enter into any discussion or dispute. Those with half a brain will see the situation for what it is.
    Last edited by Kestrel038; 02-11-2012 at 01:35. Reason: missed a loc

Forum Addict
    Just war and let the war end the feud. Best to stop calling for alliance
    Last edited by Feint; 02-11-2012 at 05:10.

lol... hey hoolio crying here in the forums? just accept it that you've lost and play the game...

Post Fiend
    Amusing what was said about keyboard warriors.. and amazing how many new accounts there are in here "defending" that kingdom lol

I also notice that the kingdom in question is no longer proudly sporting its GPS tag.. I sincerely hope the leadership has ejected them, from what i've read they seem to have more about them than these bullies :)

Post Fiend
    ooooh.. this is interesting...

Game Date July 11 of YR11
    Real Date Fri, 2 Nov at 04:16 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wealthy Viscount meong of I Fight For Cebu (x:x)
    Recipient King Kestrel the Sorcerer of Dungeon Kes (x:x)
    Subject Re:prepare
    There followed a series of messages threatening to "wave us like hell" as soon as we were oowp. "friendly" suggestions to go fortified etc etc. RED received similar threats which prompted our co-ordniated action 3 days later.

Those are the facts, I will not enter into any discussion or dispute. Those with half a brain will see the situation for what it is.

did you know what you are talking you stupid king?that message was sent by me after we destroyed RED..and you post on forums that you coordinated with 8:11 for the hits..as you are OOWP, i think it's the other way around..i feel pity on you dude, get a life.. maybe you are just 12 year old retard playing utopia, and trying to grab an attention..
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Now.. the message I posted was sent by King Karl of I fight for Yin... and yet here is Viscount Meong claiming that HE sent me that message.. (and totally getting his timing wrong).

Check again Karl/Meong/Whatever other multi provs you play... We ened our war with Red on Feb 5th YR10. You are now claiming that by Mar 21st YR10, you had already been in war and destoyed them.. within 41 hours of them ending one war.. you have entered and exited one with them?? lmao.. I think your grasp of dates is as good as your grasp of which province you happen to be logge into :)

Forum Addict
    I am in support of no one, Kes. I am just being neutral. I was actually hoping to war the so called bullies when our cf ends, but I worried abt GPS alliance being called in again. Lol.

Thread Information