Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new alliance?.....same old bullies....

your just scared feint.. i understand..hehe

let the mods check the accounts of the following provinces that are accused of being multis, if proven then that will be an automatic deletion but what if it is only a false accusations of a liar king? by the way Cebu was the monarch when he sent that message to you, or are you just plain stupid not to understand it? well im enough with this topic, lets just war in equal terms..we are willing to land drop just to be in your range and give you the button right away if you agrees, then let's stop this BS here..no more grudge after we settle it..

what you say hoolio and kestrel?

Forum Addict
    Well spoken. Just make sure no external interference. Best way to resolve a dispute in utopia

Forum Addict
    I don't think they are in a good condition to war again
    Last edited by Feint; 02-11-2012 at 12:31.

Speaks for itself...

After all is said and done, no matter who said what, no matter who did what: Sending a dragon into a KD who is already at war with someone else is a taboo and stand-alone act.

There is no justification or excuse, and I believe the unwritten rules of Utopia demand that a KD who sends a dragon into someone else's war should receive unlimited punishment. From that point on, the KD that sends the dragon has no right to complain about unfair acts received ever again, no matter what punishment should follow.

I believe Dungeon Dwellers should consider changing their name in the future. That name is now synonymous with sending a dragon into someone elses war. It will be remembered.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by btuck View Post
    After all is said and done, no matter who said what, no matter who did what: Sending a dragon into a KD who is already at war with someone else is a taboo and stand-alone act.

There is no justification or excuse, and I believe the unwritten rules of Utopia demand that a KD who sends a dragon into someone else's war should receive unlimited punishment. From that point on, the KD that sends the dragon has no right to complain about unfair acts received ever again, no matter what punishment should follow.

I believe Dungeon Dwellers should consider changing their name in the future. That name is now synonymous with sending a dragon into someone elses war. It will be remembered.
    lmao.. that is funny.. guy who only bothered setting up an account yesterday spouting off about unwritten rules of utopia..and how one act makes somethiing "synonymous"..

Tell me oh mighty and wise oracle who has only recently felt the need to present himself to us.. what do the all hallowed "unwritten" rules say about a kingdom preying on two kingdoms that are clearly going to war with one another.. continuing to hit into said war without remorse.. and then lying in wait to pick off one of said kingdoms when they come out of war with one another?

What do these mysterious "unwritten rules" say about calling in your alliance because the two kingdoms you have committed these acts against organize half a dozen hits against you in retaliation?

As Yoda would have said.. Shut up the f*** you must!

HAhaha Kestrel. My forum join date is Oct 2011... not much for attention to detail are you?

Post Fiend
    HAhaha Kestrel. My forum join date is Oct 2011... not much for attention to detail are you?
    well done mumbo..

then check my join date....fact is i have been around these forums for a long while but owing to the code change and lower usage i had to rejoin, means nothing.

ok, our news has been posted as asked, nothing has been hidden from our side yet your kingdom STILL insist it was us that began all this, each time you lose the argument you throw something else in to try to justify your rather childish outbursts and to try to get people 'on your side' over this.
    i began this thread simply as a warning to others and hopefully to get a response from the GPS leaders after telling them how one of their members is using the alliance to bully.
    i have no more points to prove and i do not feel the need to have to justify why we did as we did...i guess somewhere in these 'unwritten rules' there is one that says (or should say) 'your kingdom broke the rules..expect some kind of retaliation, accept it and move on and make sure you do not break the rules again'
    a couple of mistakes were made, the attacks into two kingdoms during hostile/war/end of war CF, ok we see such attacks on a regular basis due to honest mistakes, these are usually followed by an apology from the attacking province when they realise the mistake, not by further attacks.
    the second mistake was from the alliance, now i do not want to put the alliance down any further as most contact has been honest and fair but the first thing that should have been done was to check with the kingdoms involved and request the news from all sides, had they done so i honestly think the alliance would not have ordered all kingdoms in the alliance to hit us.
    the original 'rule breakers' should, imho, accept they did wrong and got a little bit back of what they deserved and earn some respect, rather than running some never ending revenge mission.
    you may wish to speak to one or two of the past kingdoms that have chosen revenge and are now the first to send a CF at the start of an age.
    '...and the Meek shall inherit the earth.'
    anon 2112

Better put up the Mehul signal

Maybe You're Right

You're probably right. You've been around since age 25 and you're still a ghetto struggling to fill your full 20 slots by cycling through inactive noobs (nice you can't find provinces willing to stick). If we want to follow your lead and get caught in the weeds, we might end up the same way. Maybe we should just move on...

Post Fiend
    You're probably right. You've been around since age 25 and you're still a ghetto struggling to fill your full 20 slots by cycling through inactive noobs (nice you can't find provinces willing to stick). If we want to follow your lead and get caught in the weeds, we might end up the same way. Maybe we should just move on...
    typical forum troll.. *shakes head*

HAha, you can call me a troll, but you're can't dispute that what I say, hahaha

Post Fiend
    I don't have to.. trollposts are always off topic and so are generally ignored :)

A monarch of a KD that's been ghetto for 30 Utopia ages should spend more time on KD strategy and less time on crying in the forums.

Yuo have a plan for win#3 this age, or you're cool with three times as many losses as you have wins?

Thread Information