Thread: Nwo?

Veteran

Nwo?

The EU is part of an agenda based on a greater scale to bring us all into a one world government, and its happening in the united states now!

The North american Union??
    what do you all think about this...

dont be ignorant about this, if you are informed then talk here...
    if not... then do not post here

"New World Order" communist governemnt
    RFID chips in your ID's
    Forcing chip implants into everyone "mark of the beast"
    illuminati
    the bilderbirg group
    conspiracy theories?
    reality?
    TSA?
    FBI?
    FDA?
    Flouride in water posioning americans?
    Genetically modofied organisms?
    "right wing extremists" are domestic terrorists?? -- definitions such as people who believe in things as abortion or those are protest for one things, and those who are "anti-government" makes us "domesitc terrorists"
    americans just bending over and handing our rights over and giving up our liberties as human beings..
    "no free speech zones" ??
    police states --
    our bill of rights being taken away?
    no freedom of speech?
    no right to bear arms?

what do you know?
    what do you think?
    have you looked any of this up?

this does not just apply to any one american or any nationality... this applies to everyone...

Looks like something Jim Corr would like to discuss with you.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Looks like something Jim Corr would like to discuss with you.
    just something different than everyone attacking each other in our flaws... in our countries and nationalities

as this is a possible world wide dilemma,

as others would say "are you awake" ?

and something else to add,
    9/11 and terrorism american politicians use this still even after 11 years and apply it to matters and things taht do not even involve with it and label their actions as justified or a way to get attention from the masses for support and us not even know whats going on...

there are so many questions and things we should encouter and discuss, i dont know much.. but im going to start getting sources and research this instead of gaming and numbing my mind with just TV....

its just like subliminal messages in commericals and TV shows, what are they hiding so desperately that they will even label their own american citizens as "domestic terrorists" for even questioning their intentions?

Post Fiend
    Humans will always there is a great, unknown, scary source of power. Just like the Greek gods.

I think we're too busy pointing the fingers at everyone else for our problems. When are we (the citizens in general) going to grow up and do something instead of complain?
    We protest and we think that they'll care and do something. It may have worked in the 60's but it won't work now. There needs to be some serious radical change. How
    do we do it? I haven't figured that part out yet. I know I am tired of hearing, "if you don't vote you cannot complain who is in office" but the non-voters take more of a
    stand against what they believe is wrong than voting for the lesser evil.

As for working towards one world government, it is going to happen at some point or another... Haven't you watched Futurama? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    I think we're too busy pointing the fingers at everyone else for our problems. When are we (the citizens in general) going to grow up and do something instead of complain?
    We protest and we think that they'll care and do something. It may have worked in the 60's but it won't work now. There needs to be some serious radical change. How
    do we do it? I haven't figured that part out yet. I know I am tired of hearing, "if you don't vote you cannot complain who is in office" but the non-voters take more of a
    stand against what they believe is wrong than voting for the lesser evil.

As for working towards one world government, it is going to happen at some point or another... Haven't you watched Futurama? :P

it will only happen if you allow it to happen, and as far as being a non-voter complaining personally i dont care what they do in the leading of policies i just want peoples opinion (intel gathering - or information or what have you)

What i care about is giving power to those that do not have good intentions or beneficial tothe human race as a species. That is what i care about, why i dont vote? (and you have to figure as an american, when are we not complaining about something??) an example the presidents are still using "terrorism" as an excuse to get votes and frankly its pretty pathetic. the type of mass manipulation they do through media XD

i dunno i think im being to assertive and not listening to others view points but who is really close minded, people who wanta one world government to do everything for them or people who are independent and want to remain independent?

awesome song its what got me into the band originally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPlhRmRLxeU
    IMPERIALS KLA

Forum Fanatic
    I vote and I carry a gun every day.enough said.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Hey Kemia, amongst all the conspiracy theories you mention, you have to believe some more than others right?

Which few strike a chord with you and why?
    It's a beautiful glass, nevermind half full or empty

Veteran
    Lords of the Flame mean anything to you?
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Regular
    If you question the history you have been taught in school I could recommend some reading. #1 Killing Hope by William blum, (well respected american historian PHD) Killing hope is a history of USA Military intervention / Cia Ops ww2-1991. It contains all the primary source references to prove the thesis. Which is basically that the USA is not an altruistic force of global order and justice, but rather a weapon of enforcement to be used to support and implant corporate interests through out the world by any means necessary.

#2 A Brave new world by Aldous Huxley. #3 1984 by George orewell. Combined with the history these fictions portray the perverse philosophy and bastardization of language that permeates US foreign Policy.

I would also read the fair well addresses of president Eisenhower and Wilson. Combine these with the facts that any leader who has tried to absolve the public debt by issuing debt free gold backed currency has been murdered. I can sight 3 off the top of my head, Abraham Lincoln, JFK and Muammar Gaddafi.

I ask that you take a moment and consider the world from a fresh perspective. It is clear that we have all been biased by the upbringing we received and the schools we went too. How likely is it that these bias's are correct? How likely is it that powerful men would want you to know the truth and provide if for you in public schools? If you read all this with an open mind and still doubt the possibility of a hidden agenda perpetrated those in the "revolving door" of corporate and public positions of power then I think you should go back and read them again and think harder.

It think it is clear that the NWO does Exist. George bush called for it in 1991.

Make life harder for everyone and people will complain less. The problem is we all have easy lives by comparison to generations before us. With great amounts of spare time comes great amounts of crying.

Regular
    I think you would be shocked to discover what the American government has admitted to doing in its own disclosed documents. The list stretches from involuntary medical experiments on US citizen resulting in the deaths of pregnant women and children all the way to massive election fraud and political assassinations. I think it is easy to go to work and not think, and just assume we have it better than anyone else in history. You are half right, the technology we have has made life easy. However the ruthless control of the system which produces and maintains this technology has led to the needless deaths of literally millions of innocents. I suppose it is easy to ignore their suffering and claim that all is well and anyone who says otherwise is "crying"

TV WARs rage rage rage

Regular
    Read "A New World Order" By HG Wells. Pretty shocking how accurately it depicts the rise of the war on terror and the erosion of education.

Thread Information