Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I find this so confusing

Enthusiast

I find this so confusing

You cannot have the word damn in your banner but you can have a banner depicting (all be it very loosely and in comic form) slavery while also including an ethnic slur? or if you combined two words with only one being a slur its also alright like in trollfags? this makes absolutely no sense to me...
    A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFiwYQtGp0

Any and all opinions I express are mine and mine alone and are not a reflection upon my kingdoms way of thinking

Regular
    albeit*

Just because they get away with combining two words with only one being a slur, doesn't mean you can split one word into three.
    Countess Tiffany the Invincible
    ◥Dat kungdum formerly known as HUNG3R◤
    Kingdom (now only about half) Full of Hungry Chinese Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Evillone View Post
    You cannot have the word damn in your banner but you can have a banner depicting (all be it very loosely and in comic form) slavery while also including an ethnic slur? or if you combined two words with only one being a slur its also alright like in trollfags? this makes absolutely no sense to me...
    I am amazed that a kingdom tagged coons and report it and I suspect out could be changed. Code of doesn't support either of you. You probably just happened to get reported

No idea why troll fags was allowed as it was obviously offensive but I gave up on that
    My life is better then yours.

Saying "damn" in the little chatbox gives me an error every time I try, but **** and **** are allowed... weird.

Post Demon
    it's the night of a million ****s on HBC

Regular
    More than one way to skin a cat.
    "The God of War hates those who hesitate."
    - Euripides 480-406 b.c.

Regular
    It's pulse the magic dragon taking his pet Mercy out for a walk. And what's offensive about raccoons? they're so cute, we love all the animals in here.

It should also be noted that we've tagged several other animals this age, including zebras, mongoose, mongooses, and mongeese.

Enthusiast
    K go print that banner onto a T-shirt and then walk around in a town like Birmingham Alabama and see if it's residents think you are talking about raccoons... Bet you get shot within 20 minutes...

Any and all opinions I express are mine and mine alone and are not a reflection upon my kingdoms way of thinking

Because the standard we abide by should be the one decided by ignorant gun wielding retards from Alabama. GOTCHA.

Go cry to someone who gives a ****.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

these threads must be started by Mercy players. As if DHaran's tears alone werent enough, more mercites have joined the cause to flood the server with crying as to prevent people from logging in.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    these threads must be started by Mercy players. As if DHaran's tears alone werent enough, more mercites have joined the cause to flood the server with crying as to prevent people from logging in.
    dharancane sandy

Enthusiast
    well the ONLY people i know that use the word coon are ignorant, Inbred bigots and they don't use the word to refer to racoons. Also Johnsnow I wasn't implying that we should hold our selves to the standards, whatever they may be, of a predominantly black society that lives in Alabama (in your words ignorant gun wielding retards from Alabama) but rather that your banner is so easily interpreted to be racist that you wouldn't get a chance to explain about what it "really meant". Even if you meant no harm it still seems like something that easily misconstrued is far more offensive then the word damn. just looking for a little consistency and I'm in no way trying to pick on you guys your just easier to spot at the top of the charts.

Director of Age Changes
    lol, Utopia and racism...
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

just looking for a little consistency
    Well there's your problem.

If you don't like our kd name and banner, just hold tight, we've been changing it pretty frequently all age, in fact, we've already moved on, you can go complain about the forum user called TheCoon now.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Thread Information