Thread: 2 active players looking for a KD next age

2 active players looking for a KD next age

I am an experienced and active player. I take directions and do what is best for the team. I prefer to play as a halfling/rogue hybrid and will prefer a KD that will let me do that, but it's not necessary. I can also easily play heavy attacker (I just like stealing). I'm compulsively active and will be able to do 2+ unique attacks a day during war. Also, I will gladly use IRC if someone will explain how to set it up on my android device, and what I am really looking for is a KD that communicates and has fun, that is the main thing. This is a team based game and having a sucky no fun team is no good.

And speaking of fun and friends, I also have a fun friend to bring with me! He is less experienced about the technical aspects of the game but is keen to learn more and will also follow directions for the good of the team. Also very active, OCD logins like myself and you can also expect 2 uniques a day minimum from him in war time.

So if you have room for us, your KD wars frequently (and actually wins sometimes) please drop me an email at milnenomics@gmail.com

Thanks

Post Fiend
    If your online right now we can talk right up

sure, send me a pm (because I don't know how to do that... )
    Last edited by Miss Frizzle; 06-11-2012 at 06:24.

Post Fiend
    Cant Send a PM cos you need a Minimum 5 posts. Check my email for our IRC chat. Am Online now.

okay,

Post Fiend
    feel free to stop by #modtemp if you're still looking (we're recruiting 2 at the moment).
    also please take a look at our recruitment thread to make sure our kd is what you're looking for

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...tier-war-kd%29

Post Fiend
    snapped them up. thanks

Yup, we've found a home. thanks guys. I don't know how to delete this thread or I would!

Thread Information