Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #1 Ranked War Win KD For The Age Recruiting

#1 Ranked War Win KD For The Age Recruiting

Hello everyone,

The Revolution is recruiting! We are looking for people with the right attitude/spirit for a successful and fun KD! If you are interested please contact me either in the forums, or via email @ theiss420@live.com.

A little about us: We finished this past age with 8/8 War Wins, and #1 for the entire age. We are a Hybrid-based KD. We come from all over the world, and although 2 uniques a day is mandatory, we do not require people to attack at specific times or anything crazy. We use Skype's chat program as our method of communication, and we love to have fun and joke around.

I look forward to hearing from you all, and good luck to everyone in the coming age!

Dont lie. ()kingdom had the very first and 2nd war win this age.
    Last edited by Bishop; 13-11-2012 at 10:24. Reason: do not post locations

Forum Fanatic
    8 wars in an age is quite impressive. Good luck

but the honors gained are pretty saddening, anyway a really good job gathering as much war wins! Free bump!

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    8 wars in an age is quite impressive. Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by amk View Post
    but the honors gained are pretty saddening, anyway a really good job gathering as much war wins! Free bump!

Thanks for the compliments and bumps.

Cheers

Last kd they warred is now 1/7. 8 wins?? Nothing impressive about that. Makes you wonder abt their choice of opponents doesn't it.

your first post is that sneaky? lol you failure...

GL with recruiting mate, top kd on its way

ghetto bashing is hard.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Haters gonna hate

Our last war was 1/6 , only because they were the only KD that said yes to a war. I mailed every KD form 1:1 to 9:40 in our range, I can't help they were the only ones who were foolish enough to say yes. Have you ever tried finding a war as 7/7? Oh wait no you have probably never even been 4/5. Keep raging at our success, feel free to message me your KD coordinates for this new age if you would like to see how we earned our #1 spot.

Post Fiend
    what was your KD NW last age? Must have kept low to get those war wins.

Ooooooh!! You humor me mate with the hostilities. We probably never been 4/5? Well you're right. We have been x/x for the past few years straight. In the meantime quit spreading your legs and wear that kd banner of yours proud like a badge. We'll find ya!! And oh by the way.. My warmest Adulation on your first x/x if it is such. Cheers!!

Veteran
    real winners to me were gangnam, but goodluck recruiting, in repsonse to the NW question, they were definately not over 10 million, i wass say 6 mill because i did see them just before the end (and an even mill seems right but 4 is too low...think thats what their last opponents ended at)

Veteran
    hey you're on my island :)

Post Fiend
    For those who are interested, here are The Revolution's opponents, the opponent's war record when entering war with The Revolution, and their final war record for the age:

Code:
    Random Acts of Violence		0-0	1-4
    The Nobles			0-1	1-5
    Miracle Illusions		0-2	0-3
    Hookers				2-3	4-7
    WuffWuff			2-4	4-7*
    Breaking Bad			0-3	1-5
    Ancient				1-4	1-4
    **				1-6	1-7

* might be 5-8
    **changed names constantly (Richie Rich, War Cry...)
    Personally, I think winning eight out of eight wars sounds fun, but different strokes for different folks.
    Last edited by Mary Lennox; 14-11-2012 at 19:29.

They had 8 wars and won 8 straight wars. That's a fun age. It might not be against elite kingdoms, but thats some FUN stuff! This is their recruitment thread. They're not making any false advertisement to receive all these bashing, it's true, they are top warring kingdom being 8/8. Play the game u want, allow others to do what they want. Just because you war against the "top" kingdoms and lose, doesn't mean you're better than average kingdoms beating other average kingdoms. There's different ways to play the game, you have yours, they have theirs. Quit judging people and quit hating. 8 wars is GREAT by itself in an age .. with 8 straight wins?! They're probably having the most fun ! Grats and GL filling your kingdom, wish my kingdom got 8 wars!
    EDIT : They also use Skype, thats also impressive. They're actually REAL people, with faces in a kingdom whom you SEE each other. That's awesome. Unlike other kingdoms using IRC and going by a NAME. Could be a 12 y/o boy posting as a 27 y/o hot blonde. Who's better, who's real ... ?
    Last edited by paul1229; 14-11-2012 at 20:27.

Thread Information