Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ghetto recrutiing mid war.

ghetto recrutiing mid war.

We are a kingdom of 20 that has been waring a kingdom of 21. they are bringing in 4 more guys mid war to sway their favor. Im looking for mercenarys and recruits that are willing to join in mid war and built straight offense with 5 general personality. this war has been a week long in our favor in NW and land and we need those extra generals. this war is projected to be a long one.

Looking for AVIAN ORC HUMAN / WARRIORS

That can just in and out.
    Build properly in protection.
    Join us right now and fight the tyrannic kingdom that forces us to do this.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...Reinforcements

They bringing in reinforcements. i shall do the same. we Need HELP

Who is STUPID ENOUGH to want to join this kingdom that's been warring for weeks already? Here are the reasons why you must have an IQ of 20 to join:

1) This post reeks of desperation, no one wants to join the losing side
    2) It sounds like both sides will not surrender no matter what, this war could go on for months. Does not sound fun at all. Who is stupid enough to join a stagnant kingdom where you hover around 150 acres for the rest of the age? I play this game for fun damnit and this does not sound fun.
    3) You mention they are bringing in 4 extra guys already, meaning they'll have a full 25 man kingdom out of protection before you do. If we do join you, once we are out of protection we'll get raped so hard it is not funny. Who likes getting raped?
    4) You are trying to bring in mercenaries just for this war to die. You are just using people to achieve your agenda of countering their strategy. You are pretty much asking for 4 extra guys to come to your kingdom to 'share the damage' AKA get raped as soon as they are out of protection so your original 20 crew don't get province killed. No thanks! I'm no target practice!

Post Demon
    being a mercenary is fun.

Being a mercenary certainly can be fun, but not in this situation with these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu View Post
    Who is STUPID ENOUGH to want to join this kingdom that's been warring for weeks already? Here are the reasons why you must have an IQ of 20 to join:

1) This post reeks of desperation, no one wants to join the losing side
    2) It sounds like both sides will not surrender no matter what, this war could go on for months. Does not sound fun at all. Who is stupid enough to join a stagnant kingdom where you hover around 150 acres for the rest of the age? I play this game for fun damnit and this does not sound fun.
    3) You mention they are bringing in 4 extra guys already, meaning they'll have a full 25 man kingdom out of protection before you do. If we do join you, once we are out of protection we'll get raped so hard it is not funny. Who likes getting raped?
    4) You are trying to bring in mercenaries just for this war to die. You are just using people to achieve your agenda of countering their strategy. You are pretty much asking for 4 extra guys to come to your kingdom to 'share the damage' AKA get raped as soon as they are out of protection so your original 20 crew don't get province killed. No thanks! I'm no target practice!
    We are winning. We juste need Merck that has 5 generals cause in a chain ghetto war. The more generalS wins. Why not join us. It's fun. And we are ahead economically so we actually can bring u out of protection in good shape.

They. Brining in 4 prov is outnf desperation. We just doing this to prove a point. 2 can play that game.

Ur proporganda won't work here sun Tsu

Got one person already. Need one or two more. Any other takers

Quote Originally Posted by zaqer View Post
    We are winning.
    It clearly does not sound like you are winning. From your story they'll have a full 25 man kingdom once the extra 4 recruits are out of protection. Whoever has their reinforcement's out of protection first pretty much wins the war. Those 4 extra recruits will equal and extra 32 attacks over your kingdom daily.

Can you listen to yourself here? Did you even read my post? If I do join your kingdom (which I won't as I'm not retarded), by the time I'm out of protection they'll already have their sights on me and chain me down to 100-150 acres. Both sides are not willing to surrender the war, so what's the fun in being a target dummy for the other side and being practically useless for what may be weeks or months on end?

There are plenty of other better kingdoms out there recruiting where I can go out of protection without getting raped. So no thanks. Like I said before: You have to be pretty damn stupid to join up.

Funny how ur account was created this month and how your 3 post are in this post. We have more nw more land more income. They only have 2 new kingdom with a supposite 2 more incoming. Yes . Those 2 will come out of protects first and will be chained to the floor. We just need people to keep them chained I don't understand why ur here insisting that joining our side is "stupid". Keep your progroganda out of the recruitment thread.

Got one person already. Need one or two more. Any other takers
    im from the other Kingdom that these guys are warring against. first i need to set the record straight: no one has taken up on their offer, it is nothing but lies.

second thing is, Sun Tzu pretty much hit the nail in the head, if you are dumb enough to join them, we'll chain you down below 100 acres in one quick swoop as soon as you are out of protection. we will cripple you appropriately.

you have been warned
    Last edited by Jack of All Trades; 12-12-2012 at 01:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of All Trades View Post
    im from the other Kingdom that these guys are warring against. first i need to set the record straight: no one has taken up on their offer, it is nothing but lies. if you don't believe me check out x:x and see if there's anyone in protection. there's none.
    Wow caught with your pants down lying like that. Nice!
    Last edited by Palem; 12-12-2012 at 04:00.

@bishop. Please clean up these multis and remove the kingdom #. Just show how desperate they are.

And to jack. Check our kingdom in a few hours

Funny how ur account was created this month and how your 3 post are in this post. We have more nw more land more income. They only have 2 new kingdom with a supposite 2 more incoming. Yes . Those 2 will come out of protects first and will be chained to the floor. We just need people to keep them chained I don't understand why ur here insisting that joining our side is "stupid". Keep your progroganda out of the recruitment thread.
    Your inelegant language tells me that you've mistakened me as someone from the kingdom that you are warring against. My friend unfortunately you are wrong. I was a lurker of these forums for a long time and have decided to go on here for a chance to be recruited in a decent kingdom.

You got mad at me and lay fingers with your accusations just because I logically deduced that it would not be fun and is actually an act of stupidity joining your kingdom. Read my first post with my 4 reasons and tell me why I'm wrong and this is considered "Propaganda". I've been playing this game long enough to know if they have an additional 32 attacks over your side, they have an insane advantage. Plus once out of protection you'll just get destroyed, as someone from their side obviously posted just then.

Don't take it out on an innocent bystander. It just shows to this recruitment thread the severity of the situation you guys are in (deep in s**t creek) and they are obviously making you guys paranoid with mind games.

There new Province are merely food to us. I am here to recruit people for awar that is being dragged out by them

There new Province are merely food to us. I am here to recruit people for awar that is being dragged out by them
    And hence you are finally agreeing to my original 4 reasons why it's stupid to join your kingdom. New provinces on your side are ALSO merely food for them. You're recruiting nothing but food for them.

Thread Information