Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: #1 Ranked War Win KD For The Age Recruiting

they use the skype chat program chap. No pictures no mic's, just text.
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

Besides.. What difficulty were u facing as 7/7 in finding a war? Gangnam same nw range as u was waving you guys. 7/7 vs 7/7 would have been a great closing for the age. Epic. Yet choice was made to war 1/6 kd.

Trololol

Yes, because warring a 24 province KD with 20 provinces is a great idea. Nevermind the fact that as long as they just don't surrender regardless of if we are kicking their ass they would win the crown, but yeh it makes loads of sense while we are mid hostile with another KD to jump into a war outnumbered against an opponent that will obviously never surrender. Did you even think out what you were posting before you said it, or do you just go with the old tried and true vomit a bunch of nonsense and see what sticks?

So which part of what I said was nonsense? U just agreed with me warring ghettos was the way to go to secure your wins.

Talking to a wall

The part that does not make any sense is mostly that warring them would be pointless as they would never surrender to us as doing so causes them to lose to crown for the age, and us to win it. I would not war anyone who will not surrender, what is the point? And your trying to make it sound like they mailed us asking for war and we declined, that is not even close to what happened. Gangnam didnt mail us or anything, they just began waving us during day three of our hostile because they saw we were about to war another KD and wanted to weaken us, its not like they messaged us for war while we were still looking or something.

And as far as warring ghettos, I mailed every KD in our NW range (We had a 2500 acre cap) for war including Cataclysm (was 5/5 with PM for war) and the only one who said yes to a war was the people we wound up warring. I think its obvious you are just a troll from Gangnam though, nobody would no-life it this much in harrassing someone elses thread.

Oh, and also warring a KD with 20% more provinces then you is pretty stupid as well, so yeh I guess in answer to your question everything you said made no sense.

lol all but one of your posts is in my thread, so you literally created your forum account just to spam my thread. You are definitely just a troll from Gangnam, don't you have anything better to do? Oh wait, no you don't second place does leave you with alot of empty time.

8/8 is fun, sigh i never got past 7 myself =(
    It's a beautiful glass, nevermind half full or empty

Post Fiend
    pro KDs use facebook to communicate ;)

EDIT: 8 WWs is fun and respectful but noone said they r best warring KD out there

The real skill lies in getting those KDs to keep agreeing to war, by the look of their records.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    The real skill lies in getting those KDs to keep agreeing to war, by the look of their records.
    Meh, was just a mass mail to every KD that was blunt, basically: "Hey, was seeing if you guys were interested in a war, I would appreciate it if you could let me know either way, Cheers!"

Like I said we mailed KD's that were 5/5, and KDs that were 1/6, just the KDs with poor records were the only ones to say yes. Off the top of my head Cataclysm said no (5/5 with PM 4 War), The Wolfpack said no (6/7) and Spartans said no (4/5).

Forum Addict
    Good effort on the war wins. 8 is definitely impressive. It is no doubt an easy feat to convince so many weaker kingdom to war you.

Forum Addict
    No wonder I didn't receive any war invitation from your 8 ww kingdom. Though you guys got 8 ww, u weren't in the top 100 ranking in land, nw or honor. Which should not be the case with the attractive war win bonus of either acres or honor. Did u guys actually intra and do landdrop so as to war weaker kingdoms? Try grow larger, warring at bigger size will give u a feel a diff level of play.

Yes, we intentionally kept our net worth low to have more targets. A crown target of war wins requires that you do this to maximize efficiency.

We use Skype chat and pimp to keep track of our hits and ops. We chat throughout the day at work about other stuff, and I'd love to have some 'shine' (as one of our guys calls the stuff he makes) with our guys any day. They're all awesome.

Gangnam was waving us with 24 members and 1/3 higher NW than us at the end of the age. They continued to op us during the last war. If we had warred them, they would have intentionally let the war go through the end of the age so that we couldn't take the crown even if we 'won' the war. Obviously this would have been irrational to do.

We warred everyone and anyone that accepted the invitation. The invitation went out to anyone within a reasonable level of our net worth, and I'm pretty sure it didn't go out to anyone with more than 22 provinces though only Napolean would know that.

If you want to war us and have a reasonably NW / prov #, we wouldn't turn you down this age either. Of course going for war wins, we do select our targets on the basis that we have a reasonable potential to beat them.

As a relatively new kingdom (3 ages old) with only 20 members, I take pride in our accomplishment.

-Wallace

Bump.

I would just like to clarify a few things. First of all, we were within 5-10% of your nw and land when we waved you. We had just lost 8k acres in our last win (although we were about 24 hrs from gaining it all back before they withdrew). We ran 23-24 provs most age and our last 3-4 wars were against 25 prov kds. Yes we had 24 provs at the time. But, one was a new recruit (in VM) and >3 got chained to <400 acres in our previous win. They might have grown to ~800 acres post war, but were no threat to even your smallest provs. We pulled out of war protection in <48 hrs (numerous provs still in the <150 nwpa range) just so we could give you the button with no land coming in.

If you would have clearly won, we would have given you the win, but I guess this point is moot. Worse comes to worse, you could have written up a story and have everyone in the forums ridicule us into shame... But forgive us if we don't feel bad waving a 7/7 kd that is hostile with a 1/6 kd, especially when #1 and #2 are within 10% nw of each other. Once your war started, we stopped hitting. Idk what ops we could have done to you either, I'm sure most of what you caught were spy news... although a -75% rob bushels is pretty OP.

Anyways, congrats on finishing #1. Regardless of who you warred, it takes a lot of effort and coordination to get to that number. I hope you get as many good recruits this age as it takes for you to war in the 24-25 prov range. Good luck!

- Someone from Gangnam

please dont claim that you are top kd in ww this age.. cause we hold it. and unlike you we only war kd with same standing as we are..

Thread Information