Thread: Rebuilding KD with veteran players Looking for more

Rebuilding KD with veteran players Looking for more

Hi All,

We are trying to rebuild a kingdom and are looking for some experienced players.

Goal
    The goal of the kingdom for this age is learning to play together with the new people, and we will be going for wars during the age.

We have a longer term goal of becomming a top kingdom but it wont happen overnight - it takes experience playing together and rebuilding so everyone is top tuned. We arent there yet but if you want to be part of the proces dont hesitet to contact us.

About Us
    We are a kingdom of players who came back last age from being away from the game for a long long time. 3 of us are RL friends, where our strenght is the numbercrunching part of the game.

We been playing Utopia for many years before we took a long break (well 2 of us did) - mainly because of all the multiaccounting back in the days and hostility/gangbanging.

Now we are back and trying to build a strong warring kingdom who will go after being a top tier KD but as i said it wont happen overnight - it takes alot of work and dedication.

Contact
    If this sounds like a fun challenge and something which YOU want to be part of, then dont heistate to either contact me either here og on my email.

Lubomir1974@hotmail.com

Thanks for your time reading this and looking forward hearing from YOU

Sincerly

Caziel

We have 3 invitations and looking for attackers

Old vet myself lookin to get back into the game. I'm a faery/mystic t/m tho. maybe next age i'd try being an attacker but since this is my first age back in years, i better stick with what i know.

Already in a kd but its a new one thats completely inactive so im not sure if i can be recruited or not. Would love to get into an active kd and as i work online at home so i can log in as much as needed.

Thread Information