Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WANTED! News reporters!

Veteran
    I've met a lot of ppl in this game over the years, I can take a few interviews that ppl would find interesting, I bet. PM me here with instructions plz? I have a couple in particular that I think would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyguy View Post
    I've met a lot of ppl in this game over the years, I can take a few interviews that ppl would find interesting, I bet. PM me here with instructions plz? I have a couple in particular that I think would be awesome!
    Please read the initial post on how to get in touch. Connect to IRC and speak to one of the people in #utonews please, that works alot easier than PMing back and forth with instructions.

No one wrote any news articles this age. Maybe 1 or 2 right?

why is that?

Because it is to much work to write a lengthy War Write Up and try to come here and connect with one of you guys. To many in between steps. Most players log in, update, attack and log off. Their time is precious to them.

If you want more KD Wars posted, then make it an "in-game" thing.

One member in the KD would get access as a KD News Reporter. Both KDs News reporters can view the others and agree or disagree. Both submit and it auto sends to the moderators for approval. You would get a whole lot more KD War News articles.

Just make it avail once War starts. Have it auto stamp each utopian month (24hrs).

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    No one wrote any news articles this age. Maybe 1 or 2 right?

why is that?

Because it is to much work to write a lengthy War Write Up and try to come here and connect with one of you guys. To many in between steps. Most players log in, update, attack and log off. Their time is precious to them.

If you want more KD Wars posted, then make it an "in-game" thing.

One member in the KD would get access as a KD News Reporter. Both KDs News reporters can view the others and agree or disagree. Both submit and it auto sends to the moderators for approval. You would get a whole lot more KD War News articles.

Just make it avail once War starts. Have it auto stamp each utopian month (24hrs).
    1) Actually, there were several articles written this age (age 56). This has nothing to do with effort from the kingdoms, as you suggest.

2) The news team has spent the last couple months restructuring to make things more enticing for the community. This will require less effort on our behalf to get information regarding an article and the ability to discuss active events while they happen, instead of waiting for articles to come out. See HERE.

3) This is not the suggestion forum.
    - For Utopia Suggestions, see HERE.
    - If you'd like to make a news suggestion, you are free to contact me on irc.utonet.org in #utonews or #AllianceRankings, or irc.absalomalliance.com in #AllianceRankings. Alternatively, you may post suggestions to the news team HERE or HERE.

Hey Im interested, Ill be on the IRC tommorrow, I used to Write Articles for Nationstates alot and would get a real kick out of writing Utopia news, both Satirical and Hard news.

Ill try to get onto IRC in a little, and will be on tommorrow to work on an article i was thinking of.

I would love to write news articles because I love the online community, and I was told to PM Bishop about it when I went to the irc, but it appears that I can't. What should I do from this point? Many thanks

Forum Fanatic
    Post once more then you can PM on the game

Okay, thanks. I will do that, right now hehe

Thread Information