Thread: Lost and Found recruiting!

Lost and Found recruiting!

Looking for a new home? I'm looking to add 3-4 more heavy attackers (undead) to my kingdom. We are a fairly new team, second age together but we work well together. Irc is not used here, nor is pimp. We use upoopu for our data storage and it is good. Our plan for the age is 6-8 wars, you must be able to make 2 uniques per day minimum. Would be open to bringing in a group of 2-3 players in together as well.

Looking for 2 more!

Bump for active attackers!

Still looking for 2 more players, went 2/5 last age with final war going into Eoa. It was in our favor as well. We could really use a few more players. If you have experience that's great and even if you don't we have several veterans that are more than capable/willing to help out with the learning process. We made it into the top 80 for land and net worth last age before our last war started, our coordination during war is precise. We are not a "hardcore" kd as in we will not call/text you if you miss wave by an hour or don't login for 6 hours. We do expect you to be active in and out of wars, but during times of war you must pull your own weight. 2 attacks per day. We do expect you to follow chain orders and not just do your own thing. But, if you want to be part of a team that will earn war wins and not cf every wave that's received you should pm me. We have room for you! I look forward to talking with you soon.

Bump

Veteran
    Hahahahaha
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Thread Information