Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: pewpew vs simians

Regular
    I guess it feels a lot better to be paranoid rather then just understand that you are bad at the game.
    What news from mordor my lord?
    What does the eye command?

Enthusiast
    Ehm, yeah we got a spy....

Its called SN and its an opp you can use ingame. We use it to keep track of potential threats. Especialy Simians who kinda promised to come for us this age.
    So we use this spy (SN), and we go to fortified when we see Simians holding troops home. If thats illigal somebody should explain the rules to me....

Postaholic
    Last edited by jdorje; 04-12-2012 at 22:03.

Have not said Sanc has a spy in our KD.

I am saying there is a spy in our KD and there is plenty of proof of it and he is leaking information to our enemies.

What kind of information this induvidual used against us i cant be sure of but what i am sure about is that our enemys would not own up to having used this intel against us. It would just look to bad for them.

Thankfully Helluva sent me at least one message that confirms our leak and that there is a spy in the KD.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

That sucks Anri, I genuinely hope it gets sorted out, because I wouldn't want that in our kd.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Have not said Sanc has a spy in our KD.

I am saying there is a spy in our KD and there is plenty of proof of it and he is leaking information to our enemies.

What kind of information this induvidual used against us i cant be sure of but what i am sure about is that our enemys would not own up to having used this intel against us. It would just look to bad for them.

Thankfully Helluva sent me at least one message that confirms our leak and that there is a spy in the KD.

You know what Anri? i think you will look better if you just admit that simian is a ghetto and sux at this game instead of covering up, over and over again. Didnt you claim to have the best rooster and you would beat everyone this age? When you lost to sanc, you claimed it's because there's a minor mistake from your part yada yada and you would have won if you didnt do that mistake lol, now you lose to an orc kd and you try to justify your lost saying your kd info was leaked? lmfao, you're really funny HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by TyCooN_KeciK View Post
    You know what Anri? i think you will look better if you just admit that simian is a ghetto and sux at this game instead of covering up, over and over again. Didnt you claim to have the best rooster and you would beat everyone this age? When you lost to sanc, you claimed it's because there's a minor mistake from your part yada yada and you would have won if you didnt do that mistake lol, now you lose to an orc kd and you try to justify your lost saying your kd info was leaked? lmfao, you're really funny HAHAHA
    Whats even funnier: http://www.******************.eu/str...1=1&x2=7&y2=26

But their rooster dominates KD's like 47% their size!!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixScorpion View Post
    Whats even funnier: http://www.******************.eu/str...1=1&x2=7&y2=26

But their rooster dominates KD's like 47% their size!!!

Throw your propaganda in every thread if you want, PS. That means nothing to us. We don't expect to gain anything other than pure satisfaction from messing with you guys. We have been doing massacres for days now, while you take land and bounce us. You expect us to gain nw while we spend our resources on massacres? get real dude.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Throw your propaganda in every thread if you want, PS. That means nothing to us. We don't expect to gain anything other than pure satisfaction from messing with you guys. We have been doing massacres for days now, while you take land and bounce us. You expect us to gain nw while we spend our resources on massacres? get real dude.
    how much satisfaction are you getting from doing massacres w/o any chance of war or any gains for you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lykron View Post
    how much satisfaction are you getting from doing massacres w/o any chance of war or any gains for you ?
    Plenty! They hit Jerks into a hostile relation and massacred their faerys. It feels fair that we massacre their faerys plus reveal location and get some kind of revenge.

But you are de-railing this thread. It should be closed really...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    ok then if you are having fun continue. actually PS derailed this thread.

Thread Information