Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Military Wage Rate

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Byzza View Post
    Neah he's just pointing out the right way to play
    there is no right or wrong way to play.
    although others set-ups can be superiors to others.
    In the end everyone's opinion does not matter if you do not consider their thoughts, arguments, or statements.

What matters of the FACT is to remeber, you are the ruler of your own province and forcing someone else to see it "your way" is the "right way" is stubborn and bullheaded more so than comparing strategies and opinions.

This isnt "your province" though, this is a public discussion area for game strategy. You might enjoy running 10% farms and 90% banks but i am free to, and i will, point out why it is wrong.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    This isnt "your province" though, this is a public discussion area for game strategy. You might enjoy running 10% farms and 90% banks but i am free to, and i will, point out why it is wrong.
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Kemia View Post
    What matters of the FACT is to remeber, you are the ruler of your own province and forcing someone else to see it "your way" is the "right way" is stubborn and bullheaded more so than comparing strategies and opinions.
    I thought that this is a team play game where you need other 24 people to do something around whatever that would be....not a selfish poorly runned prov

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Byzza View Post
    I thought that this is a team play game where you need other 24 people to do something around whatever that would be....not a selfish poorly runned prov
    run of the pick when your ina ghetto kingdom and in the low end tier of the game, shaping up by the end age and working as a team by then is a great goal, not easy when your going blind into an age with people you never played with before.

I am a great teamplayer by the way

Regular
    i am a elf mystic playing a/m. i am using 25 % homes and get over 100% be and i have more peasant and have plenty of gc for science elites for 30 opa small since i have moved away from rax arm and tg, had those also in strat til i changed to more mage. my peasants are happy my dpa is good. i like homes. i could increase wage for a benefit. there seems to be a similar strat just in a different format with me for you.

is the rate at which ME recovers when you change wage rate depend on how high your wage rate is? ie if I am running 50% post war will I recover to 100% ME quicker with 200% wage rate than 100%??

Basically is it just as efficient to gradually increase your wage rate each tick or will that slow your ME growth?

it will be faster if you set it at 200%

Post Fiend
    From 50% if you increase wage incrementally (ex. 75% -> 100%) it probably will take around 2 days to get back to 100%, and another ~3 days to get to 107.6% (100%->125%->150%->175%->200%). I rarely did 200% right from 50% but iirc, it took around 2 days total to reach 107.6%. Someone probably got better data than anectodal on this tho.

<advertising>
    Last edited by Palem; 10-08-2014 at 13:20.

200% wages / no arms / high TGs
    go actively learn some income science and pop science as a sustain buffer for wages oy !
    It's a beautiful glass, nevermind half full or empty

Thread Information