Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bring in the Reinforcements

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nooblet View Post
    the guy in the other thread is an idiot... if you are close to the win, your new provinces are more likely to come out in better shape than their new ones, and if you have the economic advantage they can recruit as many as they like and all they will do is be more annoying. recruiting new players in your spot isn't a necessity, it's a win-more tactic.
    I know their stupidity and I hope you can understand my predicament. They are fools by dragging out this war and even mor efoolish to drag a war out for their new provinces

Post Demon
    the fact they're desperately and badly propagandizing against you recruiting new players speaks for itself. i hope you win and farm them out good.

They are trying so hard and I dont know if there progroganda helps them. Seems to be helping me more.

you know obtaining pity from randoms is not going to get you guys the war win or change the situation any one bit.

but i can't blame you though, morale is low and your whole kingdom is in distress. i'll do my bit too. /pat /pat there there.

still winning. they have 80% of our total NW. land about even. however half their provinces are less than 100 Nwpa. any advice or special tactics to win this by auto withdraw?

Veteran
    Yeah, two things to work on would be: Try to make your 3 biggest unbreakable so they can start aiding out help to your other provs. This will help increase your kingdom networth if you can manage it. Also, If you can afford to use 1 or two attacks a wave on massacreing one of their t/ms to help prevent their ability to op your provinces you are trying to make unbreakable.

Quote Originally Posted by Osaze View Post
    Yeah, two things to work on would be: Try to make your 3 biggest unbreakable so they can start aiding out help to your other provs. This will help increase your kingdom networth if you can manage it. Also, If you can afford to use 1 or two attacks a wave on massacreing one of their t/ms to help prevent their ability to op your provinces you are trying to make unbreakable.
    roger that. we already allocated a wave of massacre on each t/ms only 2 more t/ms left and only one person with over 100k nw. we have 7 people over 150k and 2 of those people are about to hit 200k. however. our guys that have been already chained is still out numbered 2:1 with NW under 80k. Is it worth it to still pump the little guys soldiers and gold with their TB at 15%+ or just keep them afloat with enough aid while the top grows.

Got our 2nd war win. Thx for the advice everyone. And my hats off to the other that kd that fought hard both in the game and on the forums.

Thread Information