Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanctuary vs Warrior Princess

Sanctuary vs Warrior Princess

Discuss!

Thumbs up

Nothing warrior princess can do but farmout in this situation. Sanctuary's signature move is the bounce wave.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Forum Fanatic
    Total Provinces 21

Total Provinces 25

It seems almost unfair. Impressive for them to be doing so well on 21.

Well i hoep they dont declare. But 21:25 should do okay because sanctuary quite a bit bigger has -30% gians. But with how explore formula works if you can gain any land whatsoever well keeping pool empty its worthwhile so these kind of shenanigans are forced on you if you want to stay ahead :)

Postaholic
    I don't even like bounce waves; they're hideously inefficient. They do have the good effect of making people build 30% hospitals though.

Our new signature move is hitting into fortified. We copied it from Kuhan's signature move, conquesting through double-fortified penalty.

Diplomacy has hit a snag as they want an immediate ceasefire and we don't.

Post Fiend
    why are they razing you now though? it will only escalate to war faster with no gains for them.

Postaholic
    We asked for more than a free wave, which they weren't willing to give. They wanted a cf with rage and hoh in addition to us, which we have no power to give. Negotiations broke down when neither side would make a serious offer the other would consider. Rather than retal war, they decided to retal with pure razes so as to land drop themselves without farming out too much. They also threatened to delete/reset.

I don't think I was that unreasonable in talking to them, but when their final offer was an immediate ceasefire right after they land lusted 3k acres, we kinda stopped talking. They started razing soon after.

We were somewhat insulted that after doing a very solid preparation ourselves, they pretty much ignored the fight. Many of their provinces made no attempt to prepare. Their bigs did prepare, but their leadership seems to have spent a lot more time looking for a fakewar than planning how to fight us. Then they expect us to go away after giving the excuse "we're way too unprepared to war you". Lame.

As a side note, fortified is bugged. Thief ops get a -50% TPA penalty in addition to -50% gains, while mage ops get -50% gains but no wpa penalty.
    Last edited by jdorje; 15-12-2012 at 21:02.

Forum Fanatic
    The secret Sonata!

Forum Fanatic
    had no idea the fort penalty was to TPA as well as gains...

I believe that change was implemented last age tetley. Interesting to note that sorcery is only half affected while thievery is 100% affected.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

thats an assumption, of course. no way to prove it
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

I like to post
    If Sanc want to war HoH and Rage are in range so try them. If you want to farm big provinces in Warrior Princesses don't be mad when they act proper with razes. Minimize farming work best for all so none get free acres.
    hf and less drama.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    Minimize farming work best for all so none get free acres.
    if you find overexplored noobs and can farm them why shouldn't you do it ?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lykron View Post
    if you find overexplored noobs and can farm them why shouldn't you do it ?
    Noting wrong to try farm n00b explorers, but i wont call big provinces from Warrior Princesses n00bs. Sure they don't have chance vs 25 provinces kd and its was destiny to end this way. From other side no reason sanc/some other to complain for get razes in return. Both sides do what they think is best in current situation.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    i wasn't referring to warrior princess because i don't know their players so i wouldn't call them noobs but to your reference about minimizing farming. why should it be minimized ? obviously in sanctuary vs princesses conflict neither part should complain about the other part's strategy as long as it's legit.

Thread Information