Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TFC vs Polar Bears

I like to post

Wink TFC vs Polar Bears

Look like TFC is looking for war and current wave us!

January 23 of YR4 Fen of the Unicorn (TFC) invaded Dexter Morgan (PBs) and captured 69 acres of land.
    January 24 of YR4 Palisades of Pixies (TFC) invaded Pamela Anderson (PBs) and captured 19 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR4 Peninsula of Hehow (TFC) invaded Alexis Texas (PBs) and captured 12 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR4 An unknown province from The Faery Circle (TFC) invaded Pamela Anderson (PBs) and captured 4 acres of land.

Guess there will be more action soon or later :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

This is all that happend thus far?
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Ur current tagg says ur hostile to another KD (not TFC loc)
    Maybe just a typo?
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Ur current tagg says ur hostile to another KD (not TFC loc)
    Maybe just a typo?
    Its not typo. This other kd acted dirty and made Tivoli double hostile us, when they active did ops (AW/meteor/riot/greed all our provinces), so now we will pay back them. Guess Palem missed we are in hostile so i wont keep bad grudge vs him for now :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Drug please get off the forums and respond to my messages.

What msgs? U just spam me while we try to wave some kd. Btw, where did u get such pro players who cast anon while doing 4 acre trads?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    We knew how much you would want them back.

I'm not spamming you. I'm sending one reply after you send me a message. These are important questions.

"Are you saying you DON'T want to be best friends with me?" This question? I don't need friends in ghettos, even if that ghetto is bigger than mine ;) Anything else?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    ...You have a crafty way of avoiding giving answers. Just like a best friend of mine would :)

You're missing other questions as well.

I love the selective news clippings, Did you do PR for the bush administration?
    Not only where you in my news, and about 6 other provinces news, but you were not tagged hostile at the time.

Good try though. I've put some selected news articles below.

January 18 of YR4 We have found thieves from Dexter Morgan () causing trouble within our lands!
    January 18 of YR4 We have found thieves from Dexter Morgan () causing trouble within our lands!
    January 18 of YR4 We have found thieves from Dexter Morgan () causing trouble within our lands!!
    January 18 of YR4 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    January 18 of YR4 Alexis Texas () attacked and stole from Marsh of the Invictus ().
    January 19 of YR4 We have found thieves from Dexter Morgan () causing trouble within our lands!
    January 19 of YR4 We have found thieves from Dexter Morgan () causing trouble within our lands!
    January 19 of YR4 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    January 23 of YR4 Fen of the Unicorn () captured 69 acres of land from Dexter Morgan ().
    January 23 of YR4 Pamela Anderson () attacked and stole from Marsh of the Invictus ().
    January 24 of YR4 We have found thieves from Dexter Morgan () causing trouble within our lands!
    January 24 of YR4 We have found thieves from Dexter Morgan () causing trouble within our lands!

Great use of drama though, I'll give you credit for that.
    Last edited by Spahrep; 15-12-2012 at 19:39.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    Its not typo. This other kd acted dirty and made Tivoli double hostile us, when they active did ops (AW/meteor/riot/greed all our provinces), so now we will pay back them. Guess Palem missed we are in hostile so i wont keep bad grudge vs him for now :P
    I figured this had already been cleared up.

You guys attacked us, we responded with ops, then your attacks stopped short of giving us the button. You guys just sat there for quite some time. At this point it became clear you were either waiting for us to give you the button(<sarcasm>great strat that btw</sarcasm>) or had lost interest. Either way that is not considered a hostile. How can it be?

Since no sane KD would give another KD ops and then just sit there and get beaten to a pulp by it, what were we supposed to tell Tivoli exactly. So we told them what was happening as I described above. No intentional double hostile was initiated. Tivoli acted on their own, and besides, we saw the SN, and there was activity between your KD and Tivoli before you decided to attack us.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Spahrep View Post
    January 18 of YR4 We have found thieves from Dexter Morgan () causing trouble within our lands!!
    January 18 of YR4 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    January 18 of YR4 Alexis Texas () attacked and stole from Marsh of the Invictus ().
    January 19 of YR4 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    January 23 of YR4 Fen of the Unicorn () captured 69 acres of land from Dexter Morgan ().
    Prov news mixed with kd news? HAX!

Quote Originally Posted by Spahrep View Post
    I love the selective news clippings, Did you do PR for the bush administration?
    Not only where you in my news, and about 6 other provinces news, but you were not tagged hostile at the time.

Good try though. I've put some selected news articles below.

Great use of drama though, I'll give you credit for that.
    Not surprised by this whatsoever, they are the type of KD that would initiate hostilities then complain when things dont go their way!

Oh is it ever haxed, this copy and paste thing works great with notepad.

also, please remember:

"The behavior of TFC, or rather Palem, on these forums and in-game has been complete utterly nothing short of despicable. " - Syntico

We had to make sure not to disappoint this age.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

LOL

January 9 of YR4 84,549 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 9 of YR4 21,137 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    January 9 of YR4 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    January 9 of YR4 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    January 10 of YR4 We have discovered a turncoat general leading our military. He has been executed for treason!
    January 10 of YR4 Shadowlight has revealed that Marsh of the Invictus (x:x) was responsible for this attack.
    January 10 of YR4 17,498 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!

As u can see from news, TFC decided to act 1st, not Polar bears. Ofc I sent away my gold after 1st op already, and msged ur faery that if he will steal more I will hit him. He for some odd reason decided to steal more, I retaled and msged Palem that we could CF and got ****loads of spam instead, then we started to get hit in the middle of our wave. Sure 4 acre anon trads can be ignored.

U should better control ur worst players and teach them better. I'd be ashamed to steal 20k gold per op as a faery/rogue, especially when target can hit back.
    Last edited by Palem; 15-12-2012 at 19:56. Reason: location

Thread Information