Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: An Interview with Anri

Quote Originally Posted by rosenoire View Post
    to separate both subjects... at your pt2.
    so i come in irc and tell you "happy birthday, Anri" and in less than 70 minutes the kd i shared that time get waved by... Simians (and i think we were tagged "stfo")... so what comes first and who is second.
    you told you are at your 30's. Its time to decide who you are, else yous tay like floating mess on the stream.
    and to finish all sh*ts, if i didn't find anything to like with you, i wouldnt write you at all.

yours,
    rosenoire
    The server is not big enough to let me avoid hitting even friends or people that drop by to tell me happy bday. Most of the time people is very friendly when scouted and might think a happy bday could save them a wave if they that lucky that day. This game does not work like this. Its also why i have collected many enemies all over. This game is to small to let targets go unless they are your real allies. I dont like it but i do it like anyone in my position would. Its ok rosenoire. You get to hate me for playing the game. Imo you are the one that should grow up. I cant possible account for every single player and their feelings. If you tagg STFO it prob wont help if we need to whore to catch some target. If you are fat and cant protect your acres you most often get hurt unless you are an allied KD and unless you are all ready in relations with some other KD. Im sry if you however feel this is not the way the game should be played. To me the game leaves us with no alternative since its way to small.
    Last edited by Anri; 27-12-2012 at 09:50.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Fanatic
    Anri must be an alter ego he picked up at the mental institution. His true ego is called Petal. As calm as a flower.

"STFO" are always easy pickings. It is like the cubs of a herd that can be easily acquired. Advice. Do not tag STFO.
    Last edited by American Badass; 27-12-2012 at 11:31.

lol Anri, haha i'd love some day to be lady mbab, but for now - don't mix me with him, since i share my visions, not his! lol

yours trully,
    rosenoire
    Don't you love when people think that you can't have different opinions and thoughts? I get that all the time. More times than not Ezz and I disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

@ Anri - i got it from first time . Your profile is "Officer", moto "I'm sorry fellow, you die" . Don't want argue, just.. people are valuated by their achievements, not by the number of enemies that they have ... created. anyway, this discussion is endless. All that happens in game, must stay in game :P. all i could say as closure is that i'll be glad some day to sit with you on a cup of vodka and talk abt human nature . cheerz

@ flutt - of course dear, just i take responsibility abt what i'm saying, and i like the thoughts i had shared to be associated with me. In other words, tried to correct Anri, who obviously prepared an answer to "mbab" instead to rose, maybe by ommission.

great work guys, i'm impatient to see 2nd part :P
    fire!!!

@ Anri - i got it from first time . Your profile is "Officer", moto "I'm sorry fellow, you die" . Don't want argue, just.. people are valuated by their achievements, not by the number of enemies that they have ... created. anyway, this discussion is endless. All that happens in game, must stay in game :P. all i could say as closure is that i'll be glad some day to sit with you on a cup of vodka and talk abt human nature . cheerz
    I like your closure, we should most def do that if we ever get the chance! Cheerz
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Wtf stop mentioning me Anri :P
    I never said anything against you. I like you
    You bring happiness to this dull utopian world Drama Simians are causing is just what we need .Dont give a **** what others say . Sad, jealous wannabe uto elite .

Trevligt att tr?ffas. Sk?l!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mbab View Post
    Wtf stop mentioning me Anri :P
    I never said anything against you. I like you
    You bring happiness to this dull utopian world Drama Simians are causing is just what we need .Dont give a **** what others say . Sad, jealous wannabe uto elite .

Trevligt att tr?ffas. Sk?l!
    k?ften mbab, or i will travel to croatia just to swaffel your face!

*swaffles Sevve*

Good job with the interview.

I love reading utopia players history.

Post Fiend
    lol wow lots of people on my nuts .. go h8 on someone else .. this article sposed to be about anri not me but thx for making me feel special ... btw anri ... yur obviously retarded ... the first part of my first post was a question
    the second part is just m.o.
    nubkake
    love all you haters i need more of you please .. means im doing something right

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    less flaming is required

Dont mind Jazze. Simians beat him in war recently and his feelings is hurt after losing to us.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

LOL ^ anyway I thought it was a good read. I do have one question why does it seem in just about every forum someone is arguing. If anri.has been here long enough and made a name for himself to the point of getting an interview let him have without pissing on it.

@morick Forums will be boring without these exchanges.
    just a random player now....

(ex-TFC)

Needs to get out more
    Good and honest expression Anri, and thanks for the interview flutterby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information