Thread: Meteor Showers damage formula

Meteor Showers damage formula

the wiki is not incredibly helpful on this topic.

I don't have 10 posts so I can't post the link, but google magic formulas utopia, maybe someone could reply to this post with the link?

Anyways, it says " The Mystic personality also has access to this spell. Unfriendly + Hostile + War: Kills some peasants and troops.

Does anyone know what the formula for # of peasants and troops killed is?

More importantly, is it % based on total pop, total # of peasants/troops individually, or based on your land/NW/something else?

Post Demon
    It's random, with a cap of about 1.5% troops at home and 2.5% peasants (numbers may be off, please don't kill me...) Sometimes it kills nothing, or very little.

thanks!

Post Fiend
    With around 10 data points, my peasants died at 1.63 +/- 0.61 % per tick, dspecs at 0.71 +/- 0.35 %, and elites at 0.75 +/- 0.36 % of the number home.

I would be interested if this gets worked out as Bishop doesn't like sharing the actual formulas for some reason

Post Demon
    next time i get meteors i'll try to track it tick by tick.

bumping this because I may be getting MS'd soon, will edit this post with the data.

Would appreciate if others did the same (Also, it would be helpful to include your race, and the distribution of your army (If def specs and elites died, what % of your army is elites and what % is def specs?))

Thread Information