Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake war

thats not how stuff works, sorry.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Sorry Bishop and thank u for your time. I hope are kingdom does not do and thing to be punished again, and hope to play as soon as we can. thank u again for your time.

Post Fiend
    "Great and powerful Bishop"

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Why would there be a way for you to circumvent your punishment?
    You're suspending whole kingdoms for FWs their monarchs put them in? That's ridiculous... What if they decided to remove the monarch for doing it?
    S E C R E T S

being morally bankrupt, I am confused about what is so wrong using war to purge inactives and for mutual benefit.I also do not see what is wrong with:

1) after normal war, KD A decides it has lost and negotiates with B to coordinate hits so that A can be in shape for war sooner (coordination of land-drops)
    2) engaging in war to adjust acres distributions in each others KDs (trimming)
    3) engaging in war for one KD to gain land and the other to gain honor (trading)

If kingdoms see a mutual gain through war, why is that wrong?

Because allowing what you've noted also allows people to arrange wars to pump and be protected from outside hits.

That was considered the greater evil and so fake wars were simply banned as far as I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    thats not how stuff works, sorry.
    Don't get why you banned the entire KD. Do you have proof each and every province wanted to FW?
    Then again, I don't get your train of thought on most things.

There is no justification for banning their entire KD for one players actions. I don't see anything in the rules about being banned for a Kingdom mates actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Degenerateuk View Post
    Because allowing what you've noted also allows people to arrange wars to pump and be protected from outside hits.

That was considered the greater evil and so fake wars were simply banned as far as I understand.
    Perhaps I can see the point in examples 2 and 3, but not in #1.

The best part of this whole retarded thread, is the fake war abuse mechanic has not been used once to circumvent fake warring in the top 10 (which I believe was the intent), yet it's being used to ban entire ghettos of players, which will directly result in the ghetto players not coming back to the game.

WTG.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    The best part of this whole retarded thread, is the fake war abuse mechanic has not been used once to circumvent fake warring in the top 10 (which I believe was the intent), yet it's being used to ban entire ghettos of players, which will directly result in the ghetto players not coming back to the game.

WTG.
    Most of the players that will be here here are those that are regulars/non-newbs. They're/we're the ones that get their/our voices heard; it stands to reason that rules will be made for the few that bother to input or heard. I also suppose top KDs are so important (rule-wise) because they're fun to watch and follow.

Utopia isn't exactly ghetto/newbie friendly, in that sense.

Wow i ask about my kingdom just so my core team mates and I can try to fix the mes we made. Didn't think it would make such a hot topic!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post

WTG.
    /thread

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    being morally bankrupt, I am confused about what is so wrong using war to purge inactives and for mutual benefit.I also do not see what is wrong with:

1) after normal war, KD A decides it has lost and negotiates with B to coordinate hits so that A can be in shape for war sooner (coordination of land-drops)
    2) engaging in war to adjust acres distributions in each others KDs (trimming)
    3) engaging in war for one KD to gain land and the other to gain honor (trading)

If kingdoms see a mutual gain through war, why is that wrong?
    Why would any of that be ok...? Is Mutual gain and War two words you usualy assossiate with eachother?
    so silly!

Enthusiast
    For the period of April 2 of YR3 to July 2 of YR5 (409 hours)

Who needs fake wars if you can have real wars lasting over two weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    You're suspending whole kingdoms for FWs their monarchs put them in? That's ridiculous... What if they decided to remove the monarch for doing it?
    Its none of your business, nor do you have any idea of the facts.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information