Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: raze kill annother kd wich is in war

Enthusiast

raze kill annother kd wich is in war

as some may allready know for few days now () is razing waved provinces in war and kills them... for fun it seems. (YES i know, I am not allowed to post location, but its not full...).

question is why is the game designed 1st of all to allow kds in war to interact with others kd (in.out)???
    2nd of all, we are pumping our guy and trying to get him exploring to allow him stay atlleast alive and dont loose the science he got so far. He keeps attacking but obvious the kd we war saw that and ambushes each hit.So what is to do in this situation?!??

Yes, we may go for them and do the same(oncet we finish our war), yes we may call xxx kds and waste everyone time.. but the question is WHY is the game designed this way and allow this kind of situations???
    Last edited by Bishop; 29-12-2012 at 18:34. Reason: no locations, no exceptions.

Post Fiend
    cRS use diplomacy to get them to stay out. Have your guy anon hits so he isnt ambushed, feed him etc if you want him to live. if you have friends have them hit the other guy. Did you guys offend the kd razing into war?
    Bazinga Babes, Snakes, Pewpew, Love you brothers! Unglued...
    Back home in PewPew! Age 59 Honor Crown for PewPew

#pewpew
    At no time are any statements I make the official opinion of anyone but myself. I am NOT an official spokesperson of anything but the Land of Jazen.

Enthusiast
    they are doing this totally random Jazen... killed 4 provinces or so in the last 48h in dif. kds wich are in war. I wanna believe our opponent has nothing to do with it (despite the fact that they take adv of this and coordonate hits with them). I and the others kd tryed to contact them but no reply. It is not what we did.. seems it is JUST RANDOM as I said...

and if it is to paste from the rulles set:

Spirit of the Rules

@@ Players attempting to manipulate rules and quirks of the game in ways obviously not intended may be subject to deletion. Because of their nature, these types of circumstances are considered on a case-by-case basis. Users should avoid actions they believe are against the spirit and intent of the game.
    Fair & Honorable Play

The operators of the game aim to maintain the highest standards of ethics within the game. Any instance of inappropriate language, manipulation of bugs, or acts of deception/fraud can result in immediate removal from the game. We rely on our users to help us enforce these rules and provide an enjoyable gaming environment for users of all ages and backgrounds. @@

Do not post locations.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

First thing that comes to mind is, why are they razing into a war? I highly doubt it is just random. Are there issues within the kingdom? Is it possible that this was arranged from the inside?
    Second is, we know the rules. It's a war game and interaction between other kingdoms is part of that.. both good and bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Enthusiast
    and the answer is simple... i think cuz they are borred/for fun. So if a kd gets borred and decide to screw up someone war just cuz they are allowed its ok but posting HALF location is here is forbiden and may take it to ban :P

What will happen if more provinces/kds decides to do this for fun? its "allowed" it seems so when u have nothing to do u just random raze in people war - just for fun. What will the game become then?

Annyway ty for ur reply bishop. great answer, really solved the probllem ;)
    Last edited by cRs; 29-12-2012 at 19:12.

Veteran
    one is forum rule, others are game rules. Bishop is enforcing a forum rule.

Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    and the answer is simple... i think cuz they are borred/for fun. So if a kd gets borred and decide to screw up someone war just cuz they are allowed its ok but posting HALF location is here is forbiden and may take it to ban :P

What will happen if more provinces/kds decides to do this for fun? its "allowed" it seems so when u have nothing to do u just random raze in people war - just for fun. What will the game become then?

Annyway ty for ur reply bishop. great answer, really solved the probllem ;)
    And you know this for certain? You've seen into their heads and think they're doing it because they're bored? Wow... you must show me this trick.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

CRS has a point here... an outside kingdom razing random kingdoms at war needs to atleast be investigated. If you are going to take the time to send out emails to try and encourage players to continue playing, it would be wise to have a player friendly environment. Taking advantage of provinces/kingdoms ruins the integrity of the game. CRS if you would be willing to provide an IRC link I think it would be nice to atleast see a spy on news to verify your facts. Thanks,

And you know this for certain? You've seen into their heads and think they're doing it because they're bored? Wow... you must show me this trick.
    How would he know for certain if he thinks, he didnt say I know.. If you need to know something for certain before you are allowed to think then the world is doomed.

CRS has a point here... an outside kingdom razing random kingdoms at war needs to atleast be investigated. If you are going to take the time to send out emails to try and encourage players to continue playing, it would be wise to have a player friendly environment. Taking advantage of provinces/kingdoms ruins the integrity of the game. CRS if you would be willing to provide an IRC link I think it would be nice to atleast see a spy on news to verify your facts. Thanks,
    Whats there to investigate? The kingdom that are razing hasnt done anything against the rules, it maybe be a bloody douchebag move but not against the rules.

Enthusiast
    I have a link with theyr news but that = posting location. Korp if one day I decide to talk with 5 teammates or more and raze PK a chained prov of urs in the midlle of ur war what will do?? If 5 prov from 10 kds decided to do that to the others what will we do?? Raze kill them yes and they make a new prov and keep screwing all active wars. What will then be the point of warring?? And last time i chked this was a war game. Annyway im done complaining... If this seems so normal ok gg++ lets all raze PK others in war from forti - sounds more fun than getting PKed in the war ;)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    I have a link with theyr news but that = posting location. Korp if one day I decide to talk with 5 teammates or more and raze PK a chained prov of urs in the midlle of ur war what will do?? If 5 prov from 10 kds decided to do that to the others what will we do?? Raze kill them yes and they make a new prov and keep screwing all active wars. What will then be the point of warring?? And last time i chked this was a war game. Annyway im done complaining... If this seems so normal ok gg++ lets all raze PK others in war from forti - sounds more fun than getting PKed in the war ;)
    We had 4 provs razekilled in war 2 ages ago (by 3 other kd's), so the age after we warred em all 1v1 and won. There is nothing in the rules against PKing, so there is nothing to investigate. It's a really ****ty thing to do but it's not against the rules. Asking for help from others to razekill them is imo the best thing you can do atm.
    so silly!

Post Fiend
    Well this is simply wrong because it doesnt violate any type of rules.

We are talking here about a nice friendly guy who put effort into building hes province thusfar and did not do anything other then enjoying to play the game and is about to get PKed withouth any reason.

So how is this alright,razes in war don`t destroy acres but OOW they do.But this is not the case,we are not out of war our relations are with another KD and we are at WAR,razes from outside should work the same as in a war and not destroy acres,because if razes work the same as if there was no war,then all hits should be the same and withtouth penalty as it seems razes don`t have.

The KD doing the razes from outside killed other provinces in other KDs which we don`t really have any connection with,so wheter they`r bored or not ,we coudn`t care less,but the fact that this kind of stuff happens and its ok it seems and not violate any rule makes me wonder if its not a demand on being into an alliance a must if you want to be alive in the tops.

Where will this type of conduct lead to?! My guess is less and less people playing this game,because its an example that could be followed by other KDs,why not go into a war knowing that a buddy KD from outside will raze kill your oponent and get you an easy WW and then u can do the same after for them.Doesnt look like it would be hard.

that why you grow big and strong instead of puny tiny and get razed ... the explore cost is absurdly cheap, i see no reason why any kingdom wouldnt get big and strong...

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Snp View Post
    Well this is simply wrong
    I totally agree about that though. Don't see why it is this way, but it should go into suggestions, and it wount get you anywhere to ask for investigations into it. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Snp View Post
    Where will this type of conduct lead to?!
    Well most of the time outside action happens, if you razekill into a war you are most likely to get razekilled yourself in the next war you are in. So generaly I wount say it happens alot.
    so silly!

Thread Information