Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Solo Provs VS Top Kd Farming Suggestion

Post Fiend

Solo Provs VS Top Kd Farming Suggestion

Well since there are plenty of solo province who do not have time to play in a top kd and wake up in the morning, some decide to lead a ghetto, and teach newbies how to play and have fun.

Its not fair for a 25 province kingdom to actually "easily" farm out a kd with 2-3 semi big or big provinces.

My suggestions are:

1) Fixing meter, it takes 5 points to trigger unfriendly from both sides. Maybe it would be more fair if unfriendly from the small kd starts at some other higher point range & stays the same at 5 point for the bigger bullying kd. (Avoiding absolute use of TM power to ease up the farming)
    2) Gains formula, it should be changed back to what it was as earlier a few ages back.
    3) Increase of GB protection.
    4) KD nw difference gains should have a new formua.

Just my two cents
    I find it ridiculous when a 25 prov kd farms out a whole province and ruins the age.

There is an easier solution: don't outgrow ur ghetto.

Case closed.

I'm glad that was settled quickly
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Here, here. BTW this isnt the suggestions forum, either. I suggest you suggest better suggestions, in the proper suggestion location.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Post Fiend
    You understand all these changes can be abused by bigs in small kds? these suggestions are ridiculous.Just do what Drug said dont outgrow your kd eh?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Migz View Post
    Well since there are plenty of solo province who do not have time to play in a top kd and wake up in the morning, some decide to lead a ghetto, and teach newbies how to play and have fun.

Its not fair for a 25 province kingdom to actually "easily" farm out a kd with 2-3 semi big or big provinces.

My suggestions are:

1) Fixing meter, it takes 5 points to trigger unfriendly from both sides. Maybe it would be more fair if unfriendly from the small kd starts at some other higher point range & stays the same at 5 point for the bigger bullying kd. (Avoiding absolute use of TM power to ease up the farming)
    2) Gains formula, it should be changed back to what it was as earlier a few ages back.
    3) Increase of GB protection.
    4) KD nw difference gains should have a new formua.

Just my two cents
    I find it ridiculous when a 25 prov kd farms out a whole province and ruins the age.

I agree with this to an extent, because you do have a point about "top" kds feeding/farming on solo provs and ghettos, sadly its utopia the game is not built for self play or losing, its built to win. and whats the best way to "win" secure a food source and feed on it until its bone dry? could be one successful way, another is forming alliances, tagging the kingdoms i wonder what would happen if all those solo big provs tagged themselves and hit back into big kingdoms? probably amusement before the age ends

This game was made and built on the premise of becoming and kd and working as a kd to build teamwork etc, if you want to play solo its your preference, we have done it and done well solo but yes sometimes you get farmed if you dont have allies etc, its part of the game. if you want to grow big get into a kd and get protection if not you become food. Its all part of game mechanics this game should not be fixed in order to help solo provs anymore then it already has. With kd based gains etc solo provs can already be a nuisance. Imo this is meant to be a kd based game not a game of all solo provs so solo provs shouldnt get any help imo.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Falgun View Post
    You understand all these changes can be abused by bigs in small kds? these suggestions are ridiculous.Just do what Drug said dont outgrow your kd eh?
    Well im sure the mechanics of the game can settle it down to not allow abusing, it has done so before and will always prevent abusing. And out growing ur kd doesnt really happen unless u random in a kd that sucks and u want to play the game because u enjoy it, but u dont enjoy a 25 prov kd wearing u out cause u have no back up or friends.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post
    There is an easier solution: don't outgrow ur ghetto.

Case closed.
    So what happens to people who enjoy the game And know how to play, but are not "geek" enough to wake up at 2am or 4am for a wave and know how to play the game and join a ghetto? They quit, making the game less competitive and here is when people wonder why the game is boring.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    Here, here. BTW this isnt the suggestions forum, either. I suggest you suggest better suggestions, in the proper suggestion location.
    You dont really have to comment if u dont like the suggestion, And moderators can move the thread, they do have the option to do that.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MiKeR View Post
    This game was made and built on the premise of becoming and kd and working as a kd to build teamwork etc, if you want to play solo its your preference, we have done it and done well solo but yes sometimes you get farmed if you dont have allies etc, its part of the game. if you want to grow big get into a kd and get protection if not you become food. Its all part of game mechanics this game should not be fixed in order to help solo provs anymore then it already has. With kd based gains etc solo provs can already be a nuisance. Imo this is meant to be a kd based game not a game of all solo provs so solo provs shouldnt get any help imo.
    Yes, ur right, and we did do it before, but still we didnt solve the problem of joining a ghetto and u know how to play. But ur kd mates dont know how to grow, is it their fault they grew, that they now have to get farmed?

If you want to play more or less solo then go to another game. No one will miss someone that is not ready to be a teamplayer. Stupid changes.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Thumbs up

The fact that you can even get to like 8k acres while being partially inactive proves that this game has holes (it's too easy).

I think it's saD that if you want to get real big though nowadays you have to play in one of 5 kingdoms. Kind of ties in with Palem's thread.

Change kd size to 10 imo.

Peace.
    Last edited by KuhaN; 05-01-2013 at 12:31.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    If you want to play more or less solo then go to another game. No one will miss someone that is not ready to be a teamplayer. Stupid changes.
    Anri, have u played in a ghetto? Oh yes Simians, an organized ghetto. What about you trying to play in an "unorganized ghetto", and maybe you will understand what i am talking about. I am sorry your IQ is below average, it prevents you from meeting the normal human beings mind and thinking. "Stupid" Human Being.

Quote Originally Posted by Migz View Post
    Anri, have u played in a ghetto? Oh yes Simians, an organized ghetto. What about you trying to play in an "unorganized ghetto", and maybe you will understand what i am talking about. I am sorry your IQ is below average, it prevents you from meeting the normal human beings mind and thinking. "Stupid" Human Being.
    Or you should just learn to play the game as its supose to. Anri is right, this is a team game you are supose to play as a team not a solo player in a ghetto. So, Anri is certainly smarter than you cause he understands as much as the team part. Besides, if you cant argue without attacking someones intelligence you lost the argument already. So, go back learn to play the game and if you dont and still want to play as a solo player dont come to the forums crying how unfair it is cause you made a choice.

Thread Information