Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Out-trolled by Lead_Pipe

Regular
    LP and Stoni are both good guys.
    Utopia

In certain contexts that's debatable.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

mean

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    In certain contexts that's debatable.
    is opposite day a context?

No Jimmeh, it's not. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Post Fiend
    if anyone wants a fresh start please change your name and join polar bears

vivic did the same thing under a diff name as well

:)

hm....
    im gonna quit MW
    polar bears im coming!

Post Fiend
    LP would never join ovenmitt's kd. I wouldn't be shocked if LP did hide joining someone else from MW, would be a little upset no reason to lie, but whatever he probably needed a break from being the boss; but him and I (me being the other topic of discussion here) both despise Ovenmitt.

And ovenmitt, I'm the one that banned you, not him. You did come in and try to stir crap by saying he played for you.... if you recall.

As far as MW. It's on its way back up now. Yea last age was rough, and this age has started out rough. Reason being, lots of people wanted to retire, we couldn't get enough players in, so we had to stick with a few slackers I'd rather not have stuck with. LP leaving had a demoralizing effect, I mean, it was his kingdom after all. When the founder leaves a kd, it's going to have negative connotations. Then, my work schedule increased mightily and I was unable to be as active as we were when we reached our peak... 2 ages back. Since my activity dropped quite significantly, it had an increasingly negative effect on the kd. Partner that with a terrible dwarf cleric setup, and MW had the worst age it's had since it's inception. This age has started out rough as well, but with LP reprising his role, there's a new air of activity and MW is back on it's way up again. We got some of the originals back in, and it feels like MW once more.

As far as jazze is concerned... he's just gonna troll me no matter what. He's still butthurt cause I blacklisted him and it stopped him from getting into the kd he wanted to go to. As well as outing him in the main #recruiting. Turns out, that people don't want an egotistical stuck up has been that promises to leave his prov, but defects it instead and laughs in your face. Go figure!

Will be good to have mw back in the game. Gl guys
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by macleod View Post
    LP would never join ovenmitt's kd. I wouldn't be shocked if LP did hide joining someone else from MW, would be a little upset no reason to lie, but whatever he probably needed a break from being the boss; but him and I (me being the other topic of discussion here) both despise Ovenmitt.

And ovenmitt, I'm the one that banned you, not him. You did come in and try to stir crap by saying he played for you.... if you recall.

As far as MW. It's on its way back up now. Yea last age was rough, and this age has started out rough. Reason being, lots of people wanted to retire, we couldn't get enough players in, so we had to stick with a few slackers I'd rather not have stuck with. LP leaving had a demoralizing effect, I mean, it was his kingdom after all. When the founder leaves a kd, it's going to have negative connotations. Then, my work schedule increased mightily and I was unable to be as active as we were when we reached our peak... 2 ages back. Since my activity dropped quite significantly, it had an increasingly negative effect on the kd. Partner that with a terrible dwarf cleric setup, and MW had the worst age it's had since it's inception. This age has started out rough as well, but with LP reprising his role, there's a new air of activity and MW is back on it's way up again. We got some of the originals back in, and it feels like MW once more.

As far as jazze is concerned... he's just gonna troll me no matter what. He's still butthurt cause I blacklisted him and it stopped him from getting into the kd he wanted to go to. As well as outing him in the main #recruiting. Turns out, that people don't want an egotistical stuck up has been that promises to leave his prov, but defects it instead and laughs in your face. Go figure!
    LP Played in polar bears for like a month and a half as Lil_Joe. You troll you.

According to ban roster and chat log, it was him and not you. Try harder next time.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Post Fiend
    well i definitely banned you after our convo, he must have redone it later.

Thread Information