Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: SPGC vs WSK

im only bouncing hits in cats' public, pinkpoints are fixed i tell you
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

Quote Originally Posted by crease View Post
    apparently 7/9 is sloppy, with 8th ww refused to give up at eoa... you dont get 10 wars in an age sitting pumping for weeks to be 110% prepared for each war lol

as for war update: WSK are just lining up to send the 2nd dragon as cats recently decided that emerald was hurting them and slayed it, and cats' 3rd sapphire has begun ravaging our land.

[21:16] <zilybot> -- War Summary --
    [21:16] <zilybot> Total gains: 37,780 vs. 25,217
    [21:16] <zilybot> Conquest: 70 (1 hits) vs. 0 (0 hits)
    [21:16] <zilybot> Plunder: 0 (1 hits) vs. 0 (0 hits)
    [21:16] <zilybot> Ambush: 247 (3 hits) vs. 1,613 (14 hits)
    [21:16] <zilybot> Bounce: 0 (14 hits) vs. 0 (5 hits)
    [21:16] <zilybot> Learn: 0 (104 hits) vs. 0 (0 hits)
    [21:16] <zilybot> Traditional March: 37,463 (322 hits) vs. 23,604 (244 hits)

barring land difference nw gap between kds is less than 100k, and with cats having so many merchants this war can still swing either way.
    Something good must have joined wsk since last age though, cuz they got pwned in our war against them, and no way they just magically do good with the same setup. I see you left bio to join them, how many more did the same ?
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Something good must have joined wsk since last age though, cuz they got pwned in our war against them, and no way they just magically do good with the same setup. I see you left bio to join them, how many more did the same ?
    No clue about them last age, but judging a kd based on one war seems incredably stupid...
    so silly!

Enthusiast
    Yeah we are magicians :))
    War with u was 2 ages ago... many can happen in this time. The "good" thing that joined us was our desire to win :P

We learn from our mistakes - and we have pretty much same set-up(in term of organiztion/leading the wars atlleast).
    Have u learned from urs? or still spying on next victim mirc chan, watching for leaks, interviewing ppl who u are in war with and proposing them places in ur kd? excuse my sarcasm :))

Forum Fanatic
    Goodluck both kingdoms =)

Quote Originally Posted by fwordz View Post
    No clue about them last age, but judging a kd based on one war seems incredably stupid...
    fwordz, wauw, what a snappy comeback. Are you one of those tossers who enjoy provoking ppl just cuz they need that bit of extra excitement in their lives? If so, i wont hassle you, i will only give you a comforting pat on the back and say "Everything will be OK, dont worry". I hope it helped.
    Now, i based this on the total blowout they suffered during our war, and getting from that to fighting equally with cats is impressive - so it was a hidden "way to go" on my part.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    Yeah we are magicians :))
    War with u was 2 ages ago... many can happen in this time. The "good" thing that joined us was our desire to win :P

We learn from our mistakes - and we have pretty much same set-up(in term of organiztion/leading the wars atlleast).
    Have u learned from urs? or still spying on next victim mirc chan, watching for leaks, interviewing ppl who u are in war with and proposing them places in ur kd? excuse my sarcasm :))
    Damn crs, you so nasty :) Tbh, i had no idea you only had a open chat room and no secured priv chan. And i did not interview anyone until war was over and your 2 top uniquers asked about my kd. From what i understood you had some internal fights going on at that time. But i am happy for you and your kd that you moved on and learned from your wars. Well done and GL

I am rubber, you are glue.

apparently 7/9 is sloppy, with 8th ww refused to give up at eoa... you dont get 10 wars in an age sitting pumping for weeks to be 110% prepared for each war lol
    Well, you can win 100 wars but still be sloppy in those you lose no? Poor choice of chain targets, missing uniques and poor ops coverage seem pretty sloppy to me. Anyway, with that many warwins under your belt, you would have good science and honor bonuses, perhaps some problem with wpa but that's it. That's why I said it must have been a bad time for you guys. Or would you have prefer it if I not give you guys the benefit of doubt? :p

offtopic a little. im glad honour kds are getting more spotlight on forums, getting names of these previously unknown kds in the open will be good for producing more wars between competitive war kds.

in my experience super long wars are not fought often enough and strategy plays very little part in a mintime war, its nice to get to the lategame in wars for all parties involved.
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

fwordz, wauw, what a snappy comeback. Are you one of those tossers who enjoy provoking ppl just cuz they need that bit of extra excitement in their lives? If so, i wont hassle you, i will only give you a comforting pat on the back and say "Everything will be OK, dont worry". I hope it helped.
    Now, i based this on the total blowout they suffered during our war, and getting from that to fighting equally with cats is impressive - so it was a hidden "way to go" on my part.
    It wasnt a snappy comeback, every kd can have a bad war. I warred bodega of lotus with my previous kd couple of ages ago and they just fell apart at the seams. So if I were to judge them I'd class them as ghetto, but I'm not sure it's fair to them to judge them by the one war where they had activity problems and no fighting spirit and just gave up 12h in.
    #strategy - your super wholesome family friendly channel for utopian discussion & random nonsense!

Elurin is pink and cute
    he is so not mute!
    And not like a brute
    To him I will salute

I did not see anything fwordz said as inflammatory at all..

Either way, I would just say SPGC is just as good if not better than advertised on these forums. Still a very close war. Lots of back and forth.

News Correspondent
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddybearSTHLM View Post
    It wasnt a snappy comeback, every kd can have a bad war. I warred bodega of lotus with my previous kd couple of ages ago and they just fell apart at the seams. So if I were to judge them I'd class them as ghetto, but I'm not sure it's fair to them to judge them by the one war where they had activity problems and no fighting spirit and just gave up 12h in.
    Bodega is reinvented now after all our holidaying ;)

Veteran
    best wars are the ones that stay close a long time! gogo kitties be durable already!
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanoize View Post
    best wars are the ones that stay close a long time! gogo kitties be durable already!
    Without seeing all your intel u guys look to be in a MUCH stronger position.
    3 elf +3 feary+1 halfer+1 human
    v
    3 Elf + 1 halfer +1 feary
    Add that to the fact that u let a few attackers grow big to feed off u and it looks almost over. BTW mind if i ask how your feary prince is doing against halfing & elf duke+. Curious how effective the half honor bonus are to nerfing faeries compared to other high honor people.

Thread Information