Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: SPGC vs WSK

the faery prince is a mystic and cant defend itself against fbs too effectively, but its stronger science than the warseekers mages does help. Currently theres a sapphire on both kds so no advantage there either way. i believe it was aw'ed earlier in war too, not majorly successfully however

in the past 12 hours, cats have pulled ~200k nw lead in troop values and have clawed back almost 2k acres since emerald was killed. They are now topfeeding and reeling in the honour. This is still too close to call either way.
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    Without seeing all your intel u guys look to be in a MUCH stronger position.
    3 elf +3 feary+1 halfer+1 human
    v
    3 Elf + 1 halfer +1 feary
    Add that to the fact that u let a few attackers grow big to feed off u and it looks almost over. BTW mind if i ask how your feary prince is doing against halfing & elf duke+. Curious how effective the half honor bonus are to nerfing faeries compared to other high honor people.
    Those numbers seem a bit weird 1 halfer each? also our elf ar a bit different than their elfs =) The rogue disadvantage is slowing us down a bit though. but I'll tell you one thing, Elf Duke attacker isn't doing well against the FA =)

As for my comment earlier, how it could be understood as anything but: "You can't judge a kd on the basis of one war against them" I don't know
    so silly!

Quote Originally Posted by FinalFantasyWorld View Post
    Bodega is reinvented now after all our holidaying ;)
    After your holidaying...? O.o you realize I'm talking about several ages ago? :P
    #strategy - your super wholesome family friendly channel for utopian discussion & random nonsense!

Elurin is pink and cute
    he is so not mute!
    And not like a brute
    To him I will salute

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by fwordz View Post
    but I'll tell you one thing, Elf Duke attacker isn't doing well against the FA =)
    Fae-palmed

I wouldn't worry about the kitties just yet.

Strategy Moderator
    Thanks for the info on the feary prince guys. Last age our feary sage duke had 0 of 90 spells cast on him successfully on war by elf marquis so nice to see they are no longer 100% bulletproof any more. Even if isnt doing well is as expected via hybrid v pure tm.

Those numbers seem a bit weird 1 halfer each?
    Like i said it was without intell so i said 1 halfer left each, because it looks like both sides will need to bring down as i'd expect both sides wanna get a halfer before they grow away. If thats true what it amounts to in the fight v fight of who sustains their hybrids better. Cats has more+extra acres on attackers to grow them as needed.

If u want a full play out that can be seen without intell it apears that
    Cats has
    3 elfs in "good" shape even if lower nw/acre. 1 elf "dead" and 1 low honor low nw/acre guessing hes dead soon too.
    1 high honor halfer, 1 i'd expect has to be taken out asap and 1 thats "dead".
    3 fearies all in good shape
    1 human hanging in there
    Chained udeads who cares.

Thus it looks like it boils down to how well u utilize 3 elf +3 feary+1 halfer+1 human.

War seeakers has
    3 strong elfs, 1 that looks like hes been chained as is growing as a shell and 1 that looks likes hes been gutted with ops even if still "big"
    1 big feary, but hes low honor
    1 very strong halfer, 1 dead halfer, 1 thats gonna die soon
    Chained orcs and undeads but i'd assume the low offense ones got to grow as food for later.

If thats true it means CATs can chain an orc/undead/previously chained hybrid use the "big" acre gains as a buffer to conquest down the hybrids in warseekers. More hyrbids still "big" means its harder to slow your income as there's no one to focus fire down with fireballs. As well running highly chained undeads instead of orcs means your hybrids can focus on taking down 1 person at a time and the big feary while funneling runes to your high wpa undeads to fireball down attackers and weaker hybrids. In addition it means your offense sustains well even on <500 acrs and u get SPEC credits which at some points means you can spend them all on dspecs and stop your core from getting quad taped every attack. Whichever undead gets an acre lead u quickly pump int semi unbrekable. (or at least make all of war seekers hybrids focus on him). When that happens its only a few days before u actively start outgrowing them.
    Last edited by Persain; 10-01-2013 at 20:22.

Halfers that get away arent really that big an issue. Personally I wouldn't be that concerned.

Their econ is kinda garbage, and theif ops arent great for bottomfeeding with. Plus it shouldn't be that challenging to fireball it to neg income.

gl cats.

After faes big elfs win wars more then anything else imo. If you got unbreakable elves your going to be a pain in the ass to take down...
    Last edited by goodz; 10-01-2013 at 20:24.

Post Fiend
    Is everyone asuming all our Halfers are rogues and all our elfs are MY? ;)
    Last edited by fwordz; 10-01-2013 at 20:29.
    so silly!

Strategy Moderator
    im not.far to many of each for that to be the case when u add in the fairies.

Postaholic
    i like how all the forum pros come and post there views.

Post Demon
    oh bloody hell.
    Last edited by nooblet; 11-01-2013 at 11:42.

Post Demon
    Halfer that isn't Rogue? That's unpossible!

OMG! We have a pro warar and I didn't even read the proetry thread!
    I can has signature too?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by nooblet View Post
    Halfer that isn't Rogue? That's unpossible!
    Midget wizzards are so cuuute!!!<3<3<3
    so silly!

Midget wizzards are so cuuute!!!<3<3<3
    haha. Elves are merches too, and cats are ahead in ub count, having 8 unbreakables, 6 having econ to speak of and only 2 of those merches.
    WarSeeKers have 7 UB's, again 6 with econ but still econ is roughly equal. Cats troop nw lead has dipped a little from 200k to 150k in past 24h

sapphire dragons on both kds at this point once more

Acres are closer than i have seen in a while atm, but wave up shortly for us and cats have had 85-90% of hits since day change with their pro anti-wave strategy
    Last edited by crease; 10-01-2013 at 23:29.
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    Cats has
    3 elfs in "good" shape even if lower nw/acre. 1 elf "dead" and 1 low honor low nw/acre guessing hes dead soon too.
    1 high honor halfer, 1 i'd expect has to be taken out asap and 1 thats "dead"
    poor dead halfer. what a nub!
    silldy

Thread Information