Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: We currently have ceasefires with...

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    1. Its CFs not nap.
    can someone explain the relevant difference between a "CF" and a "NAP" ??
    i've seen them used interchangeably plenty of times on forums...

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    can someone explain the relevant difference between a "CF" and a "NAP" ??
    i've seen them used interchangeably plenty of times on forums...
    NAP = is used when you have CF till all age and its cant be break.
    CF is temporally and can be break depend from terms. Its can be "blank" cf with no terms, just to remove in game relations. Can be time duration CF or time+24/48/72h notice before drop it. Terms can be based on kd size, if both kds become in dragon range they can gave 24/48/72h notice and war. Its very flex system for provide mutual interest both sides.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    Good on Ovenmitt and nice for the utopia community that this sort of **** gets some attention. It's not like being kicked out of PBs is a significant loss anyways.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Search your message history, its mostly talks there about how you think we are Pulse.
    For the giggles
    LoL u want all my logs? Read it again all i said was someone told me you were most likely pulse. Then again that was right around the time your kd told my kd you were Simians. So no harm no foul if i thought it'd make an oop CF easier to get without my loc if i played to your ego. :P

I could not find anything that indicates that we had anything but a normal CF.
    We just said we will not target you cause we are going to target absalom.
    Thats all that's ever needed with simians. Just like burnt marshmallow despite your dirty outer shell your all soft and squishy underneath. BTW theres technically terms to our cf if
    we will not target you cause we are going to target absalom.
    Last edited by Persain; 10-01-2013 at 05:42.

Forum Addict
    NAP = is used when you have CF till all age and its cant be break.
    CF is temporally and can be break depend from terms. Its can be "blank" cf with no terms, just to remove in game relations. Can be time duration CF or time+24/48/72h notice before drop it. Terms can be based on kd size, if both kds become in dragon range they can gave 24/48/72h notice and war. Its very flex system for provide mutual interest both sides.

NAP doesn't have to be till eoa. It is not without reason that you say "NAP till EoA". There's hundreds if not thousands of examples of NAPs which didn't last an age

24/48/72h notice..... And people CF everyone. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's the point of playing? Really! Why don't you forbid attacking at all and just dice and explore all age.
    ABS vs Rangers

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    NAP doesn't have to be till eoa. It is not without reason that you say "NAP till EoA". There's hundreds if not thousands of examples of NAPs which didn't last an age

24/48/72h notice..... And people CF everyone. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's the point of playing? Really! Why don't you forbid attacking at all and just dice and explore all age.
    If its not eoa nap this is CF not nap.

When KD A hit kd B and kd B don't have ability to fight back there is few options.
    1. Keep hit kd B till they delete/defect
    2. Stop hit them and start another hostile, and get declared from kd B when you don't expect and raped in war.
    3. CF in game them for reset relations and both kds move on.

N3 is only correct way for play if you don't want to be ass or stupid. No one is force you to make cf notices deal. Blank cf is better most from time.
    Last edited by Elit; 10-01-2013 at 09:31.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Addict

N3 is only correct way for play if you don't want to be ass or stupid. No one is force you to make cf notices deal. Blank cf is better most from time.
    I played 40 ages without the need to cf anyone if you decided to move on and you're truly no a** or stupid if you don't cf. CF was invented by ghettoes and adopted by weaker top kds. Today, it's corrupting and ruining utopia. This is now a game for sissy girls.
    ABS vs Rangers

I played 40 ages without the need to cf anyone if you decided to move on and you're truly no a** or stupid if you don't cf. CF was invented by ghettoes and adopted by weaker top kds. Today, it's corrupting and ruining utopia. This is now a game for sissy girls.
    How many of those 40 ages you won? :P

On another note; I dare you to come back and cause havoc upon the World of Utopia and make this a less sissy game!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    LoL u want all my logs? Read it again all i said was someone told me you were most likely pulse. Then again that was right around the time your kd told my kd you were Simians. So no harm no foul if i thought it'd make an oop CF easier to get without my loc if i played to your ego. :P

Thats all that's ever needed with simians. Just like burnt marshmallow despite your dirty outer shell your all soft and squishy underneath. BTW theres technically terms to our cf if
    Those logs are spread out on page 32-37. lol

Do i really have to go there again?

Simians do keep a few CFs that more or less states that we are targeting absalom. If you are with them (allied) you will get targeted. If you CF them on purpose only to let them whore/pump freely then you are not against them you are with them.

Its hard to find out exactly where KDs stand cause most kds does CF their enemy for one or another reason. Most talk as if they want to war Simians. How come? Why does not most say we want to war absalom. They are the strongest alliance on the server and there is a lot of BS going on.
    Its almost as if KDs are blindfolded and affraid of absalom. CF them to let them whore or get hurt by them. I pity what this game has become.

When will KDs such as pewpew/divinity and more say enough is enough and start fighting absalom instead of each other.

Personaly i am growing restless and the propaganda machine of the politicians in absalom have truly conquered the server and keeps a tight grip on it. Like all mighty empires they will fall one day.
    The roman empire fell, the soviet empire fell, the american empire will fall just like the future chinese empire will fall. Keep an empire state of mind, overthrow the current goverment that spreads decease upon this server.

CFs are killing this game. Not because of the CF itself. But because of all terms that comes along with a CF or a NAP and because people CF their enemies so that they can pump/whore and what not.

Absalom made all of these terms and rules up and started to CF their enemies to make sure to control the server. Game decays til somehow this is changed.

We are the only ones that can change this by not CFing them like good little lambs.

They are greater in KD numbers and allies then anyone else plus they make sure their enemys CF them so they are allowed to pump and whore faster then all others.

The question is why does everyone allow this.

I will ask you Persain, how many on the abs side you got in CF and for how long. Also what stupid terms come with those CFs?

/me is tired of all the BS

EDIT:
    Once balance is restored on the server and absalom KDs plays solo all will be good again. I wont stop fighting and spreading propaganda against them til we can see a server where everyone starts fighting each other. This powerplay and CFs gotta change. There is no room for alliances like absalom on this server. There is room for a counter "alliance" til they are dead and things can resolve to normal and we all can get back to fighting each other. I for one will not stop to fight abs side til there is at least some kind of sign of the server not being in total inbalance on the top.
    Last edited by Anri; 10-01-2013 at 11:09.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

I like to post
    Playing 40 ages don't mean you have any idea how game work now, or you ever was good too :P
    In old days when war end both kds are out from war instant. Was common practice to wave competitor oow for force nap him (i'm talk for top chart). Was common practice to use hostile blocks.
    Now game is different and much better in many aspect. First when war end you have 4 days post war full oow protection. So you can recover and more or less none can vulture you. Now you cant declare hostile so no need from blocks too.

If you want to share your opinion play first 2 ages and if you lead kd you can get better picture. Before it don't comment if you don't want to look so n00b.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Strategy Moderator
    When will KDs such as pewpew/divinity and more say enough is enough and start fighting absalom instead of each other.
    I will ask you Persain, how many on the abs side you got in CF and for how long. Also what stupid terms come with those CFs?
    Ask pewpew i wouldnt have waved them our "plan" was abs around weeks 4-5 instead we got waved by pewpew week 2-3 and stuck in a do loop with them. Anri my cfs are basically cf unless war, not their fault we couldnt keep up to force those wars, and im not gonna feed off of mercy wave after wave becuase they are small.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    How many of those 40 ages you won? :P

On another note; I dare you to come back and cause havoc upon the World of Utopia and make this a less sissy game!

How does that matter? ^^ In the latter 20 of those ages, even the best of the best kds were screaming for people and it doesn't exactly take a genious to be a normal player in a kd.

I tried a comeback before New Year, but I found out the only kd I really wanted to play in had turned Absalom, and that people CF'ed everyone, making the game extremely dull. Ghettoing was fun for a few weeks until I outgrew everyone, but it is no fun being in a ghetto unless I'm the monarch and play multiple provs in the same kd. I get too annoyed with poor performance. In addition to all the CF crap, there is no real competition in the top anymore. The top is NAP'ed or allied, simple as that. The alternative was therefore to quit.

Playing 40 ages don't mean you have any idea how game work now, or you ever was good too :P
    In old days when war end both kds are out from war instant. Was common practice to wave competitor oow for force nap him (i'm talk for top chart). Was common practice to use hostile blocks.
    Now game is different and much better in many aspect. First when war end you have 4 days post war full oow protection. So you can recover and more or less none can vulture you. Now you cant declare hostile so no need from blocks too.

If you want to share your opinion play first 2 ages and if you lead kd you can get better picture. Before it don't comment if you don't want to look so n00b.
    No need to tell me how the game worked, I quit HoH the age before they joined Absalom which isn't THAT long ago. Hostile blocks was gone long before that.

The game is different indeed, the real players quit and utopia is left only with people who cf the entire server. Better? Hardly.
    And lol, n00b. Of course I am a nub in today's utopia, but I still know plenty about the dynamics and how things work. Some things stay the same. And it wouldn't take very long to un-nubify myself. :)

The point is that utopia has degraded because of all this cf bs.
    Last edited by stoffi; 10-01-2013 at 15:12.
    ABS vs Rangers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    Ask pewpew i wouldnt have waved them our "plan" was abs around weeks 4-5 instead we got waved by pewpew week 2-3 and stuck in a do loop with them. Anri my cfs are basically cf unless war, not their fault we couldnt keep up to force those wars, and im not gonna feed off of mercy wave after wave becuase they are small.
    That sucks...

Its problematic. We had this problem many times. Like while being in t3 race and getting waved by Fratzia. We beat them. But it still took us out of the race. Its just counter productive when both my own KD and Fratzia could have waved absalom instead. Just saying...

Im trying to change all of this for some ages but it does not seem to stick with most people.

I understand now that Hesus, Coss, Marcel lead the KD and was dissapointed they could not beat Simians and since they joined Rage i understand even more now that it was nothing but another 3 vs 1 situation to secure absalom top spots. Ofc Fratzia tought they would win easy but they lost. Does not change the fact that after this we were to far behind #2 and #1.

They are promoting and helping each other to secure t10 each age. They have an to easy time to achieve this. I call them out for powerplay compared to when most others does not seem to understand it.

The likes of HoH, Fratzia and whoever else it may be that is allied with absalom should get shoot and killed on the spot. Take a look at HoH. Laughable. 0-0 wars and been pumping all age. If Simians will even get into that range we will carry like 1/3 or less of the science they have. Then they claim to be superior.

Allow me to laugh at **** KDs like that.

Sry for taking it out on you Persain. Im just seeing things for what they really are here.

We had to fight PewPew also when we still had the chance to catch up and war HoH or Mercy before it was to late.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Strategy Moderator
    That sucks...
    Sry for taking it out on you Persain. Im just seeing things for what they really are here.
    We had to fight PewPew also when we still had the chance to catch up and war HoH or Mercy before it was to late.
    yup, sometimes things happen that are out of your control. Worked real hard to try to keep my top 2 kds fearies big without hits when we nw droped to have fun for war 2. Two 17k acre fearies and 3-5 18k acre orcs can take out 3-22-24k acre humans easily and orcs fight best top feeding. We'd be right their with the fearies and attackers had PewPew not hit into a legit for fun war. Our setup counters hoh/pulse/yours and mercy is very strong against rage and at worse matches sanc, but u need the fairies >70% the size of the humans banks for it to work right. But alas so is life.
    Last edited by Persain; 10-01-2013 at 15:43.

I like to post
    The game is different indeed, the real players quit and utopia is left only with people who cf the entire server. Better? Hardly.
    Get 25 real men,build kd and come to inspect all sissy girls!I'm sure they have what to show you :D
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information