Thread: Looking for KD

Veteran

Looking for KD

Hi there. I'm coming back to the game after a break of 4 months. Looking for an active, organised (mirc based) KD to join.
    I am GMT +1.
    I can keep armies in - armies out in war and so on, but I wont wake up most likely during the night to hit/wave.
    So I am looking for a kd that doesnt have the usual wave time at those hours for me.

Find me on irc: Blitz
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Enthusiast
    Hi Blitz,

your timezone seems to fit FORCE and I am almost certain you will find several people from the past in our kingdom.. So try to poke us on IRC, I will PM you when I see you..

Forum Fanatic
    Shame you sound good. #meleeweapons come talk to us although I can not promise you won't need to wave early morning sometimes... We do what the majority of the kingdom can do at wave times. Come there though and speak it out with Lead_pipe if you're interested.

Enthusiast
    Is Lead_pipe not the one quiting his kingdom and leaving it behind to rot? :)

Forum Fanatic
    No... He left last age to play in a ghetto to be relieved of leadership duties for awhile but is back.

Plus Darkmoore there is no need to try and stir **** to gain recruits. I already said in the post above that we may require people to set alarms so he is not really what we are looking for as on his opening post he has said he will not ;)

Goodluck Blitz
    Last edited by American Badass; 12-01-2013 at 11:22.

We have a solid +1 core, many Dutch/Norwegian... good wave times there.

Active and coordinated, looking to fill up our war KD. Army out 6+ wars per age is expected.

Skype based (strictly text chat)... but I'm still slappin yo ass on irc. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    Y'know, sometimes winning... winning is no fun at all.

Regular
    Exodus is a well organised kd, and might be able to find a spot for you.
    We run irc mandatory and most ly run armies in/out in war, so as long as you time your attacks so you can log once armies are in, then waking up to hit is no issue...
    We do expect all attackers to keep armies out and make 2 unique minimal pr day, and we also expect attackers to chip in with a bit of spells, ops/robbery and are ofc our main intel getters, so once you are online you should be present and active if coming here...

I can't promise we are the right kd for you, but you are more than welcome to stop by Jesters (our puplic) for talks, you can pm Ravenx or me.

Veteran
    Nobody seems to understand just how nub blitz is.
    pew pew. Absolutely none of my nubs speak for my kingdom.

Thread Information