Thread: Exodus recruiting 1 player

Regular

Exodus recruiting 1 player

We are a warring kd in building process with very active, experienced and calculating leadership group. We are currently 3/4 and will be looking for war as soon as recruit is in place...

KD core which we build around is extremely active, and so our current level and our ambition level are a bit away from each other...
    We have cleared kd for players with bad attitude towards team mates and prefer to keep it that way.

The targets for this age has been to find as many good even wars as we could find and have had 3 of them so far.
    Targets going forward will be war win and potentially honor ranks, but we will continue to look for wars where both kds have chance to win and chance to lose.

If you can not handle loosing I surgest you do not apply here. We take pride in the fact (at least for time being) that we are actually loosing wars as well. That proves we do not just try to go for easiest ones we can find.

If you do not like that kd run strict set ups do not apply.

If you can not keep activity to play at a good level do not apply.

We like to get imput from all members and on a lot of issues we try to create as much freedom in play as we can, BUT if you feel hurt everytime you are asked to run targets you disaggre with OPA or OPNW, a curtain type of mandatory building and/or do not run with kd targets, then do not apply.

If you feel a need to get upset bcs you might have a few team mates who are not the very best players around for some time, then do not apply.

As you can propably tell by now I'm not exactly trying to sell kd max. I'm trying to scare off bad recruits as much as I possibly can.

If you get the point why I do not try to sell kd so everyone applies you can find me or Ravenx in Jesters and hear about kd :)

PS: experience is apreciated but not a must if you run activity to learn.

are you looking for an attacker or a t/m? i like to know more about the kd, if you're looking for a t/m :)

Regular
    We will be looking to add 1 player again for next age. Preferbly a TM if you have IRC activity for it, otherwise an attacker will do fine.

Targets for next age will be as this age to get a lot of good even wars...
    Join quick if you want to be part of kd meeting regarding next age set up, as that will be done shortly after next age changes are out.

Ravenx just had baby, so people to pm for recruit talks are Culex, yRocky or me atm... All of us idle our recruit channel Jester.

Regular
    full for next age... Ppl welcome to apply for waiting list and if there is a special good player, maybe we can make room.

Regular
    We had to kick one member we found out was a multi, so I guess we have one spot for next age (again) :-)

Still looking for a player in any role...

Irc mandatory, keep armies out, make waves and have fun.

Regular
    Also, no multis :)

Regular
    Yeah we had 2 provs deleted and and one recruit that never showed up... So we are only 22 players atm...

Happy to inform though, that all the cool-ex guy(s) are still here and waiting for 3 new team mates over the next few days...

And yeah we lost out on top 10 honor bcs of those effing' multies who wanna play in more than kd :( so NO multies pls.

Thread Information