Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Polar Bears farms Slaves

Polar Bears farms Slaves

Slaves has a button and doesn't know what to do with it. Thanks for the acres Morbo and friends. More lazy hits in progress

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 12 (5,045 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 12 (5,045 acres)
    -- Uniques: 10
    Total attacks suffered: 0 (0 acres)

** The kingdom of Bears**
    Total land exchanged: +5,045 (12/0)
    +708 An unknown province (2/0)
    +548 Nicole Richie (1 [1]/0)
    +536 Larry Ellison (1 [1]/0)
    +499 Mike Lazaridis (1 [1]/0)
    +496 Dexter Morgan (1 [1]/0)
    +481 Rupert Murdoch (1 [1]/0)
    +377 Stoya (1 [1]/0)
    +365 Alexis Texas (1 [1]/0)
    +363 Remy LaCroix (1 [1]/0)
    +343 Carlos The Jackal (1 [1]/0)
    +329 Alexander Pichushkin (1 [1]/0)

** The kingdom of Farms **
    Total land exchanged: -5,045 (0/12)
    -236 Blind Faith (0/1)
    -329 Eala Frya Fresena (0/1)
    -363 Sentinels of pain (0/1)
    -365 Running is the way (0/1)
    -377 Hammer Time (0/1)
    -472 Serf in USA (0/1)
    -481 Edible Underwear in Chains (0/1)
    -499 Call to Arms (0/1)
    -536 D2M (0/1)
    -548 Thrall (0/1)
    -839 THE WIP (0/2)
    Last edited by Ovenmitt; 03-01-2013 at 23:21.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Post Fiend
    polar bears ftw :D

Post Fiend
    y would they push it.. PB is like wayy bigger than them .. and slaves has less provs and 1 in vac and inactives .. even tho im no longer in the kd .. i wouldnt haved backed the idea of pushing the button either .. happy farming PB .. to all my friends in slaves i will miss yu

morbo yu r a nub

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZE View Post
    y would they push it.. PB is like wayy bigger than them .. and slaves has less provs and 1 in vac and inactives .. even tho im no longer in the kd .. i wouldnt haved backed the idea of pushing the button either .. happy farming PB .. to all my friends in slaves i will miss yu

morbo yu r a nub

LOL @ jazze for admitting he was a slave.

LOL ^ I like the question jezze. Morbo must be a painfreak to sit there and a beating as such.

morbo yu r a nub

They didnt push it when they were waay bigger then PB. We didn't care about size, farming morbo knows few limitations.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Post Fiend
    chuck yu r l8.. i started the kd u noob

Enthusiast
    chuck yu r l8.. i started the kd u noob
    ...and you failed. the kd's sole purpose was to beat up on simians....so far you are 0 for 2...both times you guys broke a CF agreement to wave us into another hostile. That's not something that I would be proud of..

Post Fiend
    plz dont speak on things yu know nothing of u homo .. let me give yu some insight so yu dont feel to good about yurself TRYING to bash me ... i handed over the leadership to what i thougth at the time was the person most capable of handling the job while i stepped down to take on a new job irl and i had no time for uto upon rejoining i saw the direction morbo was taking the kd i wasnt to pleased .. but he had done some good things so i wasnt to completely dissatisfied .. ( and he buys all the invites ) so just cuz i started the kd doesnt mean im leading it .. and so where did i fail .. my purpose of the kd wasnt to beat up on simians it was to take it to the top #1 kd and accept all challengers.. constantly pursiing simians thats all morbos doing .. morbo is obssed with simians .. am i proud of morbo wanting to break cf with yu guys and wave yu all the time no but i was only follow orders .. i had no beef with simians until i read all the bashing on a brand new kd so even upon leaving slaves and starting a newtop kd .. i WILL now pursue simians now thanks to liars like anri and bashing wannbes like yu chuck and yur friend ovenmitt. see yu in the near future .... trust...
    Last edited by JAZZE; 04-01-2013 at 06:11.

plz dont speak on things yu know nothing of u homo .. let me give yu some insight so yu dont feel to good about yurself TRYING to bash me ... i handed over the leadership to what i thougth at the time was the person most capable of handling the job while i stepped down to take on a new job irl and i had no time for uto upon rejoining i saw the direction morbo was taking the kd i wasnt to pleased .. but he had done some good things so i wasnt to completely dissatisfied .. ( and he buys all the invites ) so just cuz i started the kd doesnt mean im leading it .. and so where did i fail .. my purpose of the kd wasnt to beat up on simians it was to take it to the top #1 kd and accept all challengers.. constantly pursiing simians thats all morbos doing .. morbo is obssed with simians .. am i proud of morbo wanting to break cf with yu guys and wave yu all the time no but i was only follow orders .. i had no beef with simians until i read all the bashing on a brand new kd so even upon leaving slaves and starting a newtop kd .. i WILL now pursue simians now thanks to liars like anri and bashing wannbes like yu chuck and yur friend ovenmitt. see yu in the near future .... trust...
    You can't possibly:

- Live in Everett, WA
    - Be old enough to take a *new* job IRL
    - Type that mess of crap I'm quoting

All three of those things can't possibly be true. You either are 12, English isn't your first language, or a 6 year-old hopped up on Ritalin got on your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by JordanL View Post
    You can't possibly:

- Live in Everett, WA
    - Be old enough to take a *new* job IRL
    - Type that mess of crap I'm quoting

All three of those things can't possibly be true. You either are 12, English isn't your first language, or a 6 year-old hopped up on Ritalin got on your computer.
    I agree 100%. Holy crap Jazze, I can barely even read what you are writing....

That is arguably the worst English I have ever read... seriously
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

so even upon leaving slaves and starting a newtop kd .. i WILL now pursue simians now thanks to liars like anri and bashing wannbes like yu chuck and yur friend ovenmitt. see yu in the near future .... trust...
    Seriously? You couldn't lead purple aliens to anything kinda good so you handed it over to morbo who is, as much as I can't stand him, is doing better than you ever could though he kicked half of your players out. You'll never be able to make kingdom good enough to take on Simians on your own. So just give up while you're ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Post Fiend
    flutterby <removed> you have no idea what yur blabbling about
    Last edited by JAZZE; 05-01-2013 at 08:24. Reason: ewwy

Why so serious? LOL hey jazze I don't care what anyone says its good to have a goal and if simians just happens to be yours then so be it bro. Go get 'em argh!!!!!!""""" ;)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Let's behave now gentlemen.

Thread Information