Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question on nightmare spell

Post Fiend

Question on nightmare spell

Does it work only on troops that are home like MS, or like NS that affects troops that are returning from battle also?

Only the home troops, including thieves. It's almost useless against elite units.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    There are so many layers of ignorance here. It's like I'm pealing an onion down to its core and crying more and more the further I get.
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Only the home troops, including thieves. It's almost useless against elite units.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdKr1jlDzW4
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Originally Posted by octobrev
    There are so many layers of ignorance here. It's like I'm pealing an onion down to its core and crying more and more the further I get.

I love this quote- thanks for bring it to my attention

Forum Fanatic
    So uh. Bishop does that mean Oct's answer was wrong?

Post Demon
    what's ironic? nightmare by itself does very, very little to elites. i've been nightmare-waved twice this age as halfer, mostly as a prelude to getting nightstriked.

Would you really trust Bishop over me?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

octobrev knows whats up with nightmare
    Net Change 666 runes
    Behead this advisor

Quote Originally Posted by nooblet View Post
    what's ironic? nightmare by itself does very, very little to elites. i've been nightmare-waved twice this age as halfer, mostly as a prelude to getting nightstriked.
    NM does not do "very, very little" damage to elites. Its does less is all. Assuming the nw range is decent the damage can be significant.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

flogger didn't think so during his BIO elf crown...

Flogger also thinks intra kd mv is broken. Thinking and knowing appear to be different.

I would agree on the intra mv thing too lol

Post Demon
    elite losses were something like 1/8 the losses of specs and thieves, proportional to my army. specs and thieves left at about the same rate. so yeah, nightmare does a lot less damage to elites than specs.
    numbers may not be exact, but someone could run the tests... for science!

^this

Forum Addict
    Isn't it about the same ratio for NS too?

Thread Information