Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Simians goes Chicken...or Ape? Anri's Revenge? Where is it?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    You are from India. The only thing you been talking about lately is probably rape and if its constitutes of being a feloni worth death penalty.

You see, we got GBed. So just like your fellow country we feel the need for a death penalty or possible raping them back.
    Justice shall prevail!
    lol....
    Sanctuary Of Absalom

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    So, I'm going to get yelled at for posting this, but I just can't resist. Anri, first of all, I can't believe the amount of insensitivity and ignorance in your comment about India.
    Cant expect better from anri really.
    Sanctuary Of Absalom

Anri is such a lil girl. I know he is used to whining about everything but now he is border lining racism.
    Btw I got an idea for the simians...with all the *****in u guys do maybe *****ians would be a better name for you!
    And seriously u guys warred pew pew? Like there was a chance in hell you could ever beat them...or even slaves or anno for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    So, I'm going to get yelled at for posting this, but I just can't resist. Anri, first of all, I can't believe the amount of insensitivity and ignorance in your comment about India. Ask around, I'm not politically correct, but you sir are a jackass. You have no respect for others or for the achievements that players have come together to accomplish. One guy hitting into, for all intents and purposes, a fake war that neither side wanted to withdraw from (be it from apathy or stubbornness, it makes no difference) for all of 16 acres gets you all fired up? Then you have the gall to insult an entire culture?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating on behalf of players hitting into wars. On the other hand, you and anyone else who might have the same mindset (that lashing out and writing horrible and wildly bigoted crap is okay), really need to take a moment to get some perspective on life. Or even just pursue having one outside of this game. While you may have been playing this game for a long time, in life you are a complete neophyte and a disgrace to the human genome.
    C'mon, seriously. Dont get all girly girl over a game dude. That is the thing about some ppl in here - dont mistake this for real life - this is our online sanctuary where we can be whoever we want to be. So stop pulling in RL shizzle and wasting forum space. Please.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand fast!
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information