Thread: Masks Recruiting

Masks Recruiting

Masks are recruiting 1 active attacker. We are a warring Kingdom and are striving to become one of Utopia's most reknown Kingdoms - currently striving towards War Wins and Growth.

Skype Mandatory.
    Contact me via Skype at HitsuFTW.
    Last edited by Shifty11; 28-02-2013 at 05:28. Reason: Renewing Log

Post Fiend
    " although we have maintained a grip as a Top 10 Land and Networth KD for the majority of this age. "

> 18 MASKS-WAR

Not to put you down or anything but you are kind of using propaganda to entice others into playing in your kingdom.
    Last edited by wolfie1010; 19-01-2013 at 16:52.

That may or may not be something that happens when you've been at war for 8 days. Anyone who has been competing in the Top 10, knows that this is true.

Post Fiend
    You peaked your masked little heads into top 10 land very briefly this age but you've hardly "maintained a grip" there.

Seriously going to troll my recruitment post, because I asked another player in his post why he needed a Halfling Rogue for if he wasn't in a warring Kingdom?

Everybody knows Faery > Halfling for non-warring Kingdoms.
    Last edited by Shifty11; 20-01-2013 at 01:01.

Post Fiend
    So when I do it its trolling, but when you do it you're just politely asking innocent questions and helpful insights. riiiighhhttt......

Ok man, I give up, you win. Our KD was only in the Top 10 for Land and Networth for 4 Utopian Months, and edging on 11th place for another 3 Utopian Months. Clearly that isn't the majority of this Utopian Age.

But we are currently NOT in the top 10, so my KD must just be a pile of **** to play in, despite the 4/4 WW.

Forum Addict
    They've been in top10 before starting the last war (whatever that means these ages). War tends to throw people back.

Needless to say, we are a warring Kingdom. We just decided this age to try competing for Land and Networth, and that isn't easy against KDs with 4 more provinces than ours. We never had Top 10 in mind, we never had 1st for WW in mind, we're just going with the flow, trying new strategies, and bringing our best game.

Bump

Regular
    how long has mask been around ? where are they currently ? how strong is mask ?

Thread Information