Thread: Building Efficiency Science

Building Efficiency Science

Hi!

What I have been wondering is if the bonus from science for building efficiency multiplies or adds.

In the scenario where you have +10% BE does it...

1) Add the science bonus, so that if you have 100% BE, you now have 110% BE, if you have 90% BE you now have 100% BE, if you have 80% BE, do you now have 90% BE?

or

2) Multiply the science bonus, so that if you have 100% BE, you now have 110% BE, if you have 90% BE you now have 99% BE, if you have 80% BE you now have 88% BE.

To be honest, I hope it's (1) but considering how most of utopias formulas function, it's probably (2).

I'm asking because it seems like an almost impossible challenge to work out what you BE would have been without the science, trying to figure out workers vs jobs available and so on.

Its 2, the formula is in the wiki here http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.ph...ing_Efficiency
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thanks Bishop.

Post Fiend
    Looks like the formula still hasn't been updated. You can search up some previous threads but it's actually all multiply even for the racial 20% of dwarf.

Maybe not the 'personality' bonus tho I can't check since we don't have that this age.
    Last edited by tamle; 21-01-2013 at 17:23.

Thread Information