Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mercy vs Bio

Regular
    Thanks hate, Gacib, Goodz and Nick and rest of the crew was a fun long war, well played and i can get back to what i do best...Drinking=)

"the point in question here is that these kds fully train up in cf and they are war-ready in all aspects but wpa. therefore this prolonged stocking of gc is pointless, and the 4 day cf length just allows them to stock more gcs and offer even more rewards to unethical play."

It's not stocking gc, if you had a brain at all you would find that it isn't so much stocking GC. The GC is a by-product of elevated BE level's to make wizzie pumping more effective. With your train of thought we should get rid of AW,massacre and prop while we are at it. There are lots of solutions to your perceived problem, mainly increasing wizard production across the board. Every kingdom has a right to be at 100% war ready. This martyr crap is just that, I think you will find Osama bin laden had the same philosophy as you... but that doesn't make you or him right in anyway.

My advice, off you go to the Bugs & suggestion forum, and instead of pointing out your perceived flaws in the game how about you show detailed workings as to how to fix it. There will always be people like you who see the game as flawed, Life is flawed, nothing is perfect. I suggest you either do something constructive about it
    Last edited by Bishop; 24-01-2013 at 09:05.

I suggest you don't insult people when you post.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Demon
    how did this turn into another thread about wpa?

Regular
    i thought this was a topic about the mercy vs bio war .. gf :P it's been a while since i had such a nice war :)

@nbk - you done with your summer already? let's get down to serious business already .. kinda bored of being semi-active :(

@nick - dude stop commenting like you were actually a part of this war (he was on sitter 95% of the war)

@what's his face who argues pointless things just to get some attention - just because you don't understand the gc stockpiling and rebuilding strat, doesn't mean it's not viable. i would say this would point towards an ethics discussion, due to your so called martyr solution. and i do agree sometimes this game has no ethics and it drives new players away. always thought at one point or another there would be rules in place to protect normal players, but i guess it's a lost cause. from my pov, this game will lose more and more players till it will shut down eventually. i find it sad, but unavoidable under current conditions.

@whoever feels like commenting on my post - i do not care. i only posted cause nbk mentioned me. i'm not a regular forum reader.

Quote Originally Posted by Hate33 View Post
    i thought this was a topic about the mercy vs bio war .. gf :P it's been a while since i had such a nice war :)

@nbk - you done with your summer already? let's get down to serious business already .. kinda bored of being semi-active :(

@nick - dude stop commenting like you were actually a part of this war (he was on sitter 95% of the war)

@what's his face who argues pointless things just to get some attention - just because you don't understand the gc stockpiling and rebuilding strat, doesn't mean it's not viable. i would say this would point towards an ethics discussion, due to your so called martyr solution. and i do agree sometimes this game has no ethics and it drives new players away. always thought at one point or another there would be rules in place to protect normal players, but i guess it's a lost cause. from my pov, this game will lose more and more players till it will shut down eventually. i find it sad, but unavoidable under current conditions.

@whoever feels like commenting on my post - i do not care. i only posted cause nbk mentioned me. i'm not a regular forum reader.
    hate your only being semi active :S. when your on high activity do you use the time turner from harry potter to be on multiple ticks at once?

Regular
    would you call sleeping 9 hours + work active ? :/

Postaholic
    Congrats to Mercy for the win... The war was enjoyable and Mercy gained confidence and got stronger as the war progressed.

We made many mistakes but the major one was that we fought like we had already won. We never recovered once we got greedy and thought a WD was imminent. From there, Mercy just took over the rest of the war when we stopped our OPs.

Well done, see you again soon.

Thread Information