Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HoH vs Divinity?

Veteran
    Stoffi, come back when you have relevance in today's game. Until then you are just another has been.
    Last edited by Osaze; 24-01-2013 at 16:11.

Should be a nice one. Gogo!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    June 20 of YR9 HaLL of Heroes () has begun a Sapphire Dragon project against us!
    June 20 of YR9 Our kingdom has begun a Emerald Dragon project targetted at HaLL of Heroes ().
    June 21 of YR9 HaLL of Heroes () has cancelled their dragon project targetted at us.
    June 21 of YR9 HaLL of Heroes () has begun a Emerald Dragon project against us!

skitzo much. stop copying us.
    emerald dragon is a terrible choice, who would want to be done a sapphire to a kd who has +250 t/m sci, these guys have like 30 mod wpa/tpa

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    emerald dragon is a terrible choice, who would want to be done a sapphire to a kd who has +250 t/m sci, these guys have like 30 mod wpa/tpa
    hrm? terrible choice for us or them?

for you guys apparently, i mean im assuming going off the fact that we're the ones with a higher tpa/wpa core than you guys, so i believe he was saying you should have sent a sapphire
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

The mighty and courageous Divinity shall prevail!

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    The mighty and courageous Divinity shall prevail!
    i can say one thing for sure, now that cats lost we have the longest in game win streak and we wont be losing that ;)

Bless you Anri.... That's exactly what I wanted... An age of peace. No monkey's on our back this age.

Funny thing is, you sit and make fun of us, but we've been here all age long. You could have came for us at any time... We're never hard to find. Hell, I'd have told you where to find us if you asked

LMAO, I love you Pete! I'll pm you on how to do a SoT... I think it's in the manual somewhere...

You put yourself in the category to take on Sanc 2 vs 1. You're admitting you can't fight a top KD all by your little self?
    That's funny. Divinity is doing good this age, you're up in charts. But you can't fight to stay up here, you have to offer to give away acres to keep your rank and to win wars... A win doesn't count if you pay someone to give you the trophy...

Let me see you fight Sanctuary, 1 vs 1. Or hell, a random thought, war us, as you said you'd do after we gave you days to get ready.... Then you go boasting about your wins. I promise you Cats have never thrown a fight just to get the win. They fight with all they have... And if they lose, atleast they fought honorably.

Talk about spineless....

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    Would be nice if it wasn't. Fun way to shake up the game and end the age would be if hoh waved say rage, they have the wpa/tpa to hold rage on low enough peasents that rage couldnt train up. would make for a fun end of age, hoh 1v1's rage while sanc has to stay out or fight pulse/divinity 2v1, while mercy watches helplessly. To bad hoh has been abs far to long and doesnt have the backbone to start something like that.

Seems like we're back to people thinking we're trying to top charts. We're not. We're just here for the view, to see what the top KDs are like to war and have some fun.

Turns out you guys have been a dissapointment, and there is rarely such thing as an even fight.

Post Fiend
    Even fight? any kd will always try to grab chance wherever they can gain acres off.Why would anyone try to get in an even fight if they can get acres easily somewhere.

Wow Degen punk....so you guys talk up about not intending to lose....you want to play with the big boys, grow a pair and man up. Don't get raped even while you're in fort....I landlusted 1000 acres from your pathetic orcs using up 75% mana. Then you guys run before war with your tail between your legs (so the rest of UTO knows) trying to bend over to us to end the hostile so you can get back in ghetto wars, because you know you guys will farm out to us if you got in war.

Then you come on here and say we're a disappointment. Go back to top 30 range and get more w/w's. Next time you want to fight at the top, grow a spine.
    Last edited by jamin; 25-01-2013 at 07:39.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

id like some free acres please.

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    Wow Degen punk....so you guys talk up about not intending to lose....you want to play with the big boys, grow a pair and man up. Don't get raped even while you're in fort....I landlusted 1000 acres from your pathetic orcs using up 75% mana. Then you guys run before war with your tail between your legs (so the rest of UTO knows) trying to bend over to us to end the hostile so you can get back in ghetto wars, because you know you guys will farm out to us if you got in war.

Then you come on here and say we're a disappointment. Go back to top 30 range and get more w/w's. Next time you want to fight at the top, grow a spine.
    Lol, you mad bro?

You're hitting down 10mill in NW, and calling us whimps for not hitting the button. You noticed us, fine, but don't think that means we're obliged to do exactly as you want.

If the big boys play by pumping sci for a whole age then feeding on KD's that are smaller, then yeh I'm dissapointed. We don't need to grow a pair, you do.

Thread Information