Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: HoH vs Divinity?

Right, we're the ones getting our asses handed to us...my apologies.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KyGal View Post
    You put yourself in the category to take on Sanc 2 vs 1. You're admitting you can't fight a top KD all by your little self?
    That's funny.
    at this point in the age yes, if u really wanted to fight say rage 100k acres down but fully pumped v zero pumped it'd be a mostly even fight and it'd take both us and pulse to stop sanc from alliance/cf break killing you.

Divinity is doing good this age, you're up in charts. But you can't fight to stay up here, you have to offer to give away acres to keep your rank and to win wars... A win doesn't count if you pay someone to give you the trophy...
    We do good every age, being big=/=doing good :P As for giving away acres for rank or war wins, lol, u make it sound like theres a backhanded deal to exchange a ww for land or we're scared to just retal war and drop some land, way to be condescending.

Let me see you fight Sanctuary, 1 vs 1. Or hell, a random thought, war us, as you said you'd do after we gave you days to get ready.... Then you go boasting about your wins. I promise you Cats have never thrown a fight just to get the win. They fight with all they have... And if they lose, atleast they fought honorably.

Talk about spineless....
    lol, thrown a fight to get a win, when have we done that? If u really have to go and accuse us of cheating to try to taunt us into war perhaps u should go back to the drawing board. We're not stupid, don't cheat and don't bite to insults in game. But but even as with 44 pop/acres and 4kbpa it may have been possible to beat had we either have a decent amount of gold to train up with, had u started with less than 4 billion gc, or had u not suicides onto our big fairies during hostile with 700 million gc reserves.

But alas sometimes its smarter to turn away as u cant simply win every "war" nor should u simply declare because your within range. I'd argue that not being able to FORCE a war is the single worst aspect of the game (its worse in the middle tier where u have to bait a kd to war u) but u cant :P

At least, i can end this thread for everyone, No war here, HoH is to pumped, we'd be ready to fight back see how it goes how long we sustain but when i asked hoh about that

<KyGal> Without a war and win, we have zero chance at the age, as I said before
    <KyGal> It would take 2 wars and wins, I'd say, to catch ABS
    <PersainCAT> well do u WANT to go the rest of the age?
    <PersainCAT> cause at some point we'll simply fade away and u'd have to start razing to do real damage
    <KyGal> Are you kidding? These guys have been idle for 10 weeks... They're having fun. And I get to test a couple of new guys
    <KyGal> We will make 40 more hits, you continue to do learns and plunders on humans, though we prefer most be plunders. Once we make that 40th hit, we'll send a cf and an EoA cf is in place

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    Right, we're the ones getting our asses handed to us...my apologies.
    Nope, but you are the ones who after 12 hours are so high on nw you can't declare. That's not because you're such awesome players, but just because you're picking a fight down rather than up. Don't worry though, you'll be a man some day ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Degenerateuk View Post
    Lol, you mad bro?

You're hitting down 10mill in NW, and calling us whimps for not hitting the button. You noticed us, fine, but don't think that means we're obliged to do exactly as you want.

If the big boys play by pumping sci for a whole age then feeding on KD's that are smaller, then yeh I'm dissapointed. We don't need to grow a pair, you do.
    Hello! Before hostile started you guys were bigger in acres than HoH by almost 10k.

Quote Originally Posted by yuik View Post
    Hello! Before hostile started you guys were bigger in acres than HoH by almost 10k.
    Yet smaller in NW by 1/3rd! Something to do with 4bill gc and 4kbpa. Acres mean nothing.

Regular
    The problem is that there are too many mid-tier ghetto kingdoms like divinity and the like that care too much about their precious war wins. You got outplayed, and outmaneuvered, declare war and get on with it, give hoh the land they deserve, why pride yourself with your ww record when you to play like cowards?

But Divinity only fights when they are the ones that are bigger and more pumped i guess.

Firstly....size difference was enough that dragons could be exchanged.
    Secondly....you guys had no problem making the first hits.
    Thirdly....being big does not mean being good sure, if you get a bunch of war wins from semi ghettos...THAT does not make you good either.

You guys are quick to trash talk but not quick to back it up....and for the record, Pulse fought kingdoms in a greater nw difference than your kd and our kd, and won. Many great kingdoms have done it. You WANTED to come up with the big boys....what did you expect? You talk about how it's not a fair fight, you can't handle the heat, I'll say it again, go back down and win more cheap wars. Alternatively, press the button and back up your big mouths. Oh that's right...you won't because you will get your asses farmed out and we will probably win due to being at least twice your size after the min time for autowin kicks in.

Peace out broooooooo.
    Epic White Mage

Strategy Moderator
    Firstly....size difference was enough that dragons could be exchanged.
    for a couple of hours sure, of course
    Secondly....you guys had no problem making the first hits.
    looking online and seeing a kd with 18 or so people online the hour they said they'd wave kinda signifies u have to fight that tick, dont pretend we were the aggressors here.

You guys are quick to trash talk but not quick to back it up
    where the trash talk, someone saying u're setup may have been beatable if u made a mistake, or saying they weren't impresses yea thats some nasty trash talk.

and for the record
    ....and for the record, Pulse fought kingdoms in a greater nw difference than your kd and our kd, and won. Many great kingdoms have done it.
    lots of amazing stuff happens in the game, never claimed to be the best, actually i'm prettey sure i've pointed out multiple times my kd has flaws, but knowing how to play the game and knowing your own kd isnt one of them.

Its ridiculous to think that
    You talk about how it's not a fair fight, you can't handle the heat, I'll say it again, go back down and win more cheap wars.
    a kd at its 100% most pumped with 700 million spare gold against a kd that had about 2/3 of its people trained without the spare gold to fund 1 dragon is an evenly matched fight. But then again
    You WANTED to come up with the big boys....what did you expect?
    few of the "big boys" ever want to truly test themselves, they just wanna win.

Congrats though u definitely out pumped us more in the 10 weeks of whoring then we could pump to try to catch up. Next time
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    declare war and get on with it, give hoh the land they deserve
    i suggest doing what every kd that wants a war does and only notice a target u think u can bait into war with cheap cheap words or who u can convince they have a fighting chance.

I mean
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    But Divinity only fights when they are the ones that are bigger and more pumped i guess.
    we did talk to u about a possible war if u waited till we were in a reasonable NW range, 85-90% your nw sure, 75% your size for 3-4 hours before your wave was suposed to start because u spent gold on science come on. Good luck with the age though, and congrats on takeing acres from us, to bad u it wont help u crown.

As much as I support underdogs, I do think it's pretty lame for Divinity to say stuff like "we will farm out to the rest of the kds if someone try to bully us" <- earlier in the age and now "we will not war because you people are too pumped and we will stall until you have to raze us" and then claim they have got an unbeaten record simply because they are at the top for fun wars and not crowning. Other top kds would have tried to minimise their losses in the war and then try to catch back up to the top. Seems to me they are just trying to get themselves an unfair advantage of being able to select when and if they want to war otherwise they will just spoil the other kd's age.

How is an unbeaten record worth anything when in the first place you go in with nothing to lose. I actually count it as a loss when they have to gift acres to rage and in this hostile as well. This situation is also a long way coming since Divinity are exploring their provinces up with 3 weeks of the age left. Do they really expect absalom and hoh to sit back and do nothing or wait for them to get ready? Even if they had farmed out it would have been expected with rage and sanc that much bigger and hoh that pumped. I do think it's still better than "we don't care about land, so either you cf us or you eoa hostile us".

I am well aware of hoh pumping for 10 wks but isn't minimising losses part of warring as well? It's like you are not willing to put anything on the line. If we win, great, we won against the top, if we lose, no, we are not trying to crown so we don't lose as long as we don't declare.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamas View Post
    As much as I support underdogs, I do think it's pretty lame for Divinity to say stuff like "we will farm out to the rest of the kds if someone try to bully us" <- earlier in the age and now "we will not war because you people are too pumped and we will stall until you have to raze us" and then claim they have got an unbeaten record simply because they are at the top for fun wars and not crowning. Other top kds would have tried to minimise their losses in the war and then try to catch back up to the top. Seems to me they are just trying to get themselves an unfair advantage of being able to select when and if they want to war otherwise they will just spoil the other kd's age.

How is an unbeaten record worth anything when in the first place you go in with nothing to lose. I actually count it as a loss when they have to gift acres to rage and in this hostile as well. This situation is also a long way coming since Divinity are exploring their provinces up with 3 weeks of the age left. Do they really expect absalom and hoh to sit back and do nothing or wait for them to get ready? Even if they had farmed out it would have been expected with rage and sanc that much bigger and hoh that pumped. I do think it's still better than "we don't care about land, so either you cf us or you eoa hostile us".

I am well aware of hoh pumping for 10 wks but isn't minimising losses part of warring as well? It's like you are not willing to put anything on the line. If we win, great, we won against the top, if we lose, no, we are not trying to crown so we don't lose as long as we don't declare.

We're only spoiling someone's age if we're the agressors. In both cases this age, we have just said that if you keep hitting us, you won't get what you want and will just waste your time for the rest of the age.

I don't see what's unfair about chosing your wars. We've not shyed away from the one equal fight this age (PewPew war #2). We're under no obligation to war someone just because they notice us. We've traded hits, but it was clear as soon as we took intel it would never get taken to war. We're now hitting back and forth, they want acres, and we're taking science as retal. It seems like a good deal from our viewpoint (1mill sci per learn anyone for a loss of 5% land?), and we aim to war again yet this age.

You can count our compromises as losses if you like, but frankly it's just diplomacy at work, and how many kingdoms eat 2-3 waves then get a NaP? This is the same.

Post Fiend
    So much whining makes me sad...at the end of the day we are doing what is in the best interest for our kd so whats the problem?

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamas View Post
    lol, thats reading the situation wrong, when u dont try to be #1 in acres your only leverage against being bullied all age is that someone else wants those acres. Similarly not waring someone whose out of declare range after their opening wave isnt stalling to screw them, its just not going into a stupid fight. Also everyone choses when/how u war, knowing your strength, and your opoents weakness (they desperately want acres) is strategy if u dont like it then sry, what would u do, purposely lose a war a feed a bigger kd acres+ww bonus just to get them off u?

Actually Persain, about trash talking - does any of this ring a bell?

"To bad hoh has been abs far to long and doesnt have the backbone to start something like that."

So it's okay to say we don't have backbone, but when you guys run with your tail between your legs thats honourable? mmhmm...

Next...some one from your kd
    "Turns out you guys have been a dissapointment, and there is rarely such thing as an even fight. "

then

"If the big boys play by pumping sci for a whole age then feeding on KD's that are smaller, then yeh I'm dissapointed. We don't need to grow a pair, you do. "

All of our jibes at your kd were responses to you and yours. So all well and good you don't want to war because you don't think you can win...but just remember, if you're going to start **** and dish it out, be prepared to take it. You guys were the instigators, and I dislike people who run their mouth about us, yet when push comes to shove, they don't press the button...for whatever reason. So for the last time, back it up, or kindly hush it up.
    Epic White Mage

Well, if you guys manage to get a deal that benefit your kd then I can't say much about it. I'm refering to if you guys decide to just "drag things out until you guys have to be razed" since it clearly does not benefit you guys either and will not be an option for kds that aim for the top. I see nothing wrong with choosing wars in the form of eating a wave and then getting a Nap either. But if it's "touch us and we will both go to hell and since we are not crowning we got less to lose" it's just not beneficial to any of the kds involved.

Strategy Moderator
    Actually Persain, about trash talking - does any of this ring a bell?

"To bad hoh has been abs far to long and doesnt have the backbone to start something like that."
    are u willing to ditch abs and run the risk of fighting solo with abs never trusting u again? No well than thats an honest statement not trash talk. I'm not saying i would play things differently just saying u aren't some amazing lets just do it group willing to risk it for a big payoff, knowing that those kinda moves get supported. Its been a long time with with lots of kds who have gone anti-abs and lost and plenty of backstabbing to u guys when u trusted them. Doesn't mean u cant set a standard and strive for that.

As for the disappointed comments, yea players in our kd are disappointed. I'm disappointed too, i was hoping we could fight u guys (as well as say sanc & rage) this age and to see u guys notice us when u could obviously intell to see we had little chance of actually being able to war is a major disappointment.

I mean, when i saw your kd stall their growth and got told you were specifically staling to war us i came over and was honest. If u try to force a war we have zero chance at u wont get one, u'll get a retal war and possible razes if thats what it takes. Its not my fault that
    You guys were the instigators, and I dislike people who run their mouth about us, yet when push comes to shove, they don't press the button...for whatever reason. So for the last time, back it up, or kindly hush it up.
    razes if thats what it takes to stop u from just feeding on us. . Its not my fault that your leadership took that and ran with it and oooh look lets get a set date because then we can simply out-pump them. And then when I didn’t/wouldn’t give one you noticed when and in a way it was pretty obvious u could pump so hard we couldn’t declare.
    You guys were the instigators, and I dislike people who run their mouth about us, yet when push comes to shove, they don't press the button...for whatever reason. So for the last time, back it up, or kindly hush it up.
    So don’t think u weren’t the instigators I wanted a couple more breakers to keep us at least 85% your size before we considered being the aggressors.

Thread Information