Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: HoH vs Divinity?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    Rage was lucky CGG gave you a deal behind everyone elses back. You big provs had no troops and you'd have eaten 3-4 waves before you'd even be partially trained up. You got caught pants down on low draft and if it wasnt for CGG it would have been much more costly. Mind you, I wasnt active at the time and i yhink it was Godlys idea to wave
    You couldn't even be declared on dude, of course its easy to wave someone who is on low draft in science pump knowing you run a 0% risk of being declared on, not quite the same when you wave someone and can actually get into a war. I don't know how thats something to proud of. Had we actually been able to declare as in past ages with 50% NW I guarantee you'd never wave as you'd only be holding our acres for us. Would be equivalent to us being waved by cats right now or something. You wanted to help your allies out and take some land away from us, guess what we were still #1 at EOA before the simians incident. When we waved and took the free wave you guys were actually in range to declare but chose not to, we on the other hand did not have that luxury.

-
    @Anri, I don't think there is anything wrong with chosing a side whether it is to be friendly with Abs or with flogger's kingdoms. Usually people just ally with who they like and who treats them well.
    Last edited by Proteus; 27-01-2013 at 04:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    You couldn't even be declared on dude, of course its easy to wave someone who is on low draft in science pump knowing you run a 0% risk of being declared on, not quite the same when you wave someone and can actually get into a war. I don't know how thats something to proud of. Had we actually been able to declare as in past ages with 50% NW I guarantee you'd never wave as you'd only be holding our acres for us. Would be equivalent to us being waved by cats right now or something. You wanted to help your allies out and take some land away from us, guess what we were still #1 at EOA before the simians incident. When we waved and took the free wave you guys were actually in range to declare but chose not to, we on the other hand did not have that luxury.

-
    @Anri, I don't think there is anything wrong with chosing a side whether it is to be friendly with Abs or with flogger's kingdoms. Usually people just ally with who they like and who treats them well.
    Even if you had been able to declare, you would have lost more acres in those first few waves as you would get back.
    More kingdoms should do this to be honest, wave top kds on low draft. Especially when they're not in range to be declared. Its a perfect strategy for some payback :p

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    Respect to "Retailer" good reply, I take my hat off to you good sir so +1, good to see there are some sensible people with cool heads in Divinity.

Anri, as always, I love you, your opinion means as much to me as the old Jehova's witness couple that knocks on my door every 3 weeks trying to convert me.

And at the end of the day, 2 age crowns is 2 age crowns, fact. How we choose to play is up to us, and everyone else had and still has equal opportunity to make friends and alliances with whomever they see fit. The game does not force anything on you and we have not broken any game rules whatsoever. You guys play your game we will play ours. Complaining about it falls on deaf ears.
    Only someone that breaks game rules would mention "we have not broken any game rules". lol

HoH is the most boring and worst weaksauce KD on this server and Jamin likes Jehovas. End of story!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

News Correspondent
    @proteus, most of us are just neutral and couldn't care less. I'd cf abs/nonabs if they are nice to me or i'll fight them otherwise. It's just plain simple diplomacy.

Do I need to educate your ape brain Anri? Evolving since age 4 and still no intelligence. The cheat comment meant there is no rule saying kd x can't have naps with kd y. You can call us boring but still you have not got 1 crown to your name and we have 2, we didn't "cheat" to get either of them, so they stand as crown wins. You can come on and say oh Simians have never aimed to crown, no one believes that bs, so that's laughable. When Simians gets a kd crown, I think that's when people may start to take you seriously, but speaking of boring, that's all anything you ever say is nowadays.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Actually, the age that Simians DID try to crown, HoH crowned.

Small world lol

Enthusiast
    I been playing in HoH for a few real years and I can only remeber Simians beating the bejeezus out of us in war one age. Anri no need to be sour about us, we've never done anything shady to you guys. Sure lots people would love HoH to break from Absalom, ravenant has made it pretty clear that it's not going to happen. There were some discussions about what exactly the agreement is in lawyer terms 1-2 ages ago. Some fancy acronyms i care not to learn.

I think theres enough good kingdoms out there not playing for Absalom to get a small alliance going. You might be better off to put your energy towards getting an ally or 2 so you can try to co-ordinate a bit, rather then saying bad things about us. I'm all for good competition, I enjoy seeing new kingdoms like Divinity doing well for themselves.

Hardest part of being up top is the diplomacy end of things, maybe if Simians had a diplomacy friendly person in charge you guys would do better. The "we won't cf anyone strategy" doesn't work, you pick one Absalom kd to war, the other guys break away. I suggest some people skills and niceness rather then the were gonna mess with you till the end of time/grudge mentality.

Anyways I like quite a few of the Simians players so I have nothing bad to say about you guys. cheers

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    In all seriousness, I don't see how warring an abs kd would be "stabbing them in the back". You aren't allied. This is something both sides have defended very adamantly. So from there it's just one friendly kd warring another friendly kd. If you aren't playing dirty, and not abusing any mechanics there's really no reason for anyone (including people in abs) to be upset with you making a move to try and win the age.
    In all seriousness, I'm surprised no one ever commented on this.

In the view of HoH and Absalom, They are NAP'd via an alliance war-ending agreement. If HoH chose to wave an Abs kingdom, it would be a breach of this agreement, and Alliance war would ensue (in this case, Absalom would be justified in using all kingdoms under their discretion to wave/attack/kill/gb HoH). While they are not allied in the traditional sense (HoH is not an official member of the Absalom alliance), they do still have a longstanding agreement. This longstanding agreement is why the public refers to HoH as HoA.

Suffice to say, you are incorrect. It would be "stabbing them in the back" as it would be a breach of their alliance-war ending agreement.

The rest of Hall will be there to back them up, so no worries.

Thread Information