Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rage and Sanc vs warring (top10 ghetto)

Regular
    Really brado?, do you believe that?, your finish is very much dependent on who your friends are, having a fixed list of friends / allies at the start of the age is a huge boon, no matter if you are Absalom or anti-abs, or another past coalition of kingdoms.

If Rage and Sanct would fight, the loser of that fight would not finish this age second.

That said, being good at diplomacy and making friends to ensure your position has always been a part of utopia, over the history of the game absalom has pretty much dominated this aspect of the game, and they are without doubt the best at it...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I am. Sorry to be the one to break it to ya, but in case you didn't already know, every single age is solely based on how good you are, not on your alliance, your rep or who backs you. So be curious no longer.
    Thats so stupid, you honestly try to claim that Rage doesnt benefit at all from not needing to fight with Sanctuary?

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Really brado?, do you believe that?, your finish is very much dependent on who your friends are, having a fixed list of friends / allies at the start of the age is a huge boon, no matter if you are Absalom or anti-abs, or another past coalition of kingdoms.

If Rage and Sanct would fight, the loser of that fight would not finish this age second.

That said, being good at diplomacy and making friends to ensure your position has always been a part of utopia, over the history of the game absalom has pretty much dominated this aspect of the game, and they are without doubt the best at it...
    It's not as dependent as you make it out to be. Getting CFs is not difficult if you have power and know what buttons to press.

The loser would finish 2nd and with an even bigger margin over 3rd at eoa.

Quote Originally Posted by brado View Post
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I am. Sorry to be the one to break it to ya, but in case you didn't already know, every single age is solely based on how good you are, not on your alliance, your rep or who backs you. So be curious no longer.
    Neh ;p Rage being abs makes them not have to fight sanc/mercy/hoh.
    If Rage would fight Sanc I would put my money on Sanc, sorry :(

Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post
    Discuss.

Sn get urselves imo ;)
    what the? drug is that is you?

I must say i have hated abs for my 30+ ages ive played, and it has yet to die down to this day. We will start hunting abs in the next age or 2. But again this requires them actually warring, and not NAP and running... Seems to me that everyone is just scared of abs.... How do you stop a bully from bullying you at school? You punch them in the F***in face!!!

More abs poop shooting.

<removed>
    Hurry up and ban
    Last edited by Palem; 28-01-2013 at 16:33. Reason: censorship x2
    - = Paintrain = -

Post Fiend
    Gotcha .. BRING IT ON! Bet your acres taste delicious.
    #Hiatus

Thread Information