Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage VS Sanct

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Taylor Swift is the only person (that I know of) to write his/her own monologue for Saturday Night Live :)

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    What happened to flogger?
    semi-active

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    As in he's busy irl and can't be on as much or he's gone missing? Lol

Strategy Moderator
    Didn't ask, i'd assume real life. Havent seen him much since the first loss to rage, kinda assume that means he gave up for the age.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Mmm, saw that coming lol. Hope he's ok though.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    I was told they talked about it earlier in the age. Im assuming it got shot down because rage cant beat sanc and sanc is to attached to the idea of alliances to break out and actually win the age by forcing a fight. Rage won by baiting A flogger-less pulse to wave them into war, kinda sad.
    The real reason is that I don't believe allied kingdoms should fight one another. Pretty stupid for us to war an allied kingdom when the only reason is for the entertainment for a bunch of bored people.

I see a lot of very similar posts blaming Abs for the game not being competitive enough. That is not our fault nor our problem. If someone wants to change things up a bit they should just invest the time to play at a higher level rather than blaming the people who are winning.

Hypothetically speaking, even if the alliance were to dissolve these kingdoms would still remain friendly and not fight each other while there are actual enemy/neutral kingdoms left to fight. Also why would the best kingdoms fight each other when they could simply take acres from weaker kingdoms FIRST if the goal is charting. Obviously they'd still take all available acres from weaker kingdoms, pump those, and then perhaps fight towards the end of the age.

The result would be very much the same and the charts would be similar, the only difference is that these kingdoms could actually war each other for the win @ EOA but that wouldn't actually change the dynamics of competition very much for outside kingdoms.

We dont want you guys to dissolve (well maybe, but thats not what this thread is for), we just want to see the #1 and #2 ranked NW KDs duke it out and have flutter report on it for us. You have your crown, now lets see who's better :P
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Spahrep View Post
    We dont want you guys to dissolve (well maybe, but thats not what this thread is for), we just want to see the #1 and #2 ranked NW KDs duke it out and have flutter report on it for us. You have your crown, now lets see who's better :P
    You're missing the point where we're not playing for your entertainment, we're playing for our own. Also note the irony in asking 2 allied kds to fight when your own kingdom has not been in any wars =p.

Hopefully this helped clear things up :)

Strategy Moderator
    Mmm, saw that coming lol. Hope he's ok though.
    I'd assume so or my many talks with pulse would have brought that up. Like when i ask to talk to him and im told hes hasn't been online for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    The real reason is that I don't believe allied kingdoms should fight one another. Pretty stupid for us to war an allied kingdom when the only reason is for the entertainment for a bunch of bored people.

Hypothetically speaking, even if the alliance were to dissolve these kingdoms would still remain friendly and not fight each other while there are actual enemy/neutral kingdoms left to fight. Also why would the best kingdoms fight each other when they could simply take acres from weaker kingdoms.
    mhm, not like u should beat the best to be the best, or have fun with friends to see whose better in a direct fight. Like i said i dont think u can beat sanc head to head but baiting kds w/your bad science into war sure #1 at that congrats on the crown this age...oh and
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    The result would be very much the same and the charts would be similar, the only difference is that these kingdoms could actually war each other for the win @ EOA but that wouldn't actually change the dynamics of competition very much for outside kingdoms.
    your right, not much would change in the rankings, would change the # of wars/age though as sanc or hoh might try to war instead of whore.

If they warred there would be a major **** fit from trailing kingdoms as chaining would allow them to store more acres above the cap and one KD could take the bonus and likely share it with acre exchange.

Postaholic
    I suggested last age that sanc and rage should do nothing this age but war each other once every 3 days. Sadly my proposal was turned down. We could both be to 1m acres by now.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    It was turned down because that's obviously fake warring and you would have all been deleted.

Postaholic
    It was turned down because that's obviously fake warring and you would have all been deleted.
    There would be no way in which it would qualify as a fake war.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Aside from the war mechanics being abused and exploited for both your kds gains?

Edit:
    over and over again.

But can he move like this? hah hah hah

Thread Information