Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Rage VS Sanct

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by sm0ntaan View Post
    to proteus

so sad that u put your alliance thing ahead of your kd achievement nowadays
    You fail to realize that I get prestige when the alliance wins. It s quite nice to be able to say you are the monarch of a top kingdom in the #1 alliance. This age, we ended the age week two after Rage took Pulse/beastblood out of crowning contention.

And another thing you fail to understand, you just put alliance interests first, not that you don't try to win. If Sanc is #1 I'm not going to throw them under the bus and wave them just so we can win instead. There are many ways to win the land crown that does not involve hitting your allies.

Its a strategy game and war is just part of that strategy. I don't believe that allies should fight and hence we're not going to. If someone thinks otherwise, well to politely put it, I don't give a ****.

Anyways I hope I have given everyone a definitive answer here, we're not going to war each other. Now if you have nothing to do and want to post BS in the forums for your own entertainment, go ahead..just know that your opinion is not going to influence anything.

Sir Postalot
    I think Rage and Sanc should have agreed to fight each other, but that decision, to be fair, would have had to have been agreed to well over a month ago for both kingdoms to plan accordingly. Sort of hard in YR10 to just decide to up and do it as both kingdoms planned not to do so and would have played otherwise.

And just as clarification, Mercy took us out of crown contention. We were setting up our CFs to fight rage first, but mercy for whatever reason wanted to fight us first, despite me trying to convince them it wasn't in their best interest before we fought. When outnumbered the way we were and with our setup, the first kingdom to fight us OOP was going to lose, and everyone else would have gained, which is exactly what happened.

We knew we were outnumbered before the age started because we knew our traditional allies weren't aiming for the crown, so our only choice was to go with the most intimidating OOP setup we could go for, and hope none of rage/sanc/hoh/mercy wanted to be first.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    As in he's busy irl and can't be on as much or he's gone missing? Lol
    I burned out pretty hard after the back to back to back wars last age to crown and the OOP back to back fights this age. By the time that was done and it was clear we weren't going to crown, the months of work I had put off to lead all those fights was staring me in the face. Kingdom did really well, IMO in my absence. Waved Rage for the reason Proteus said, better to wave them unprepared than wait for them to be fully prepared and notice us. The surprise left them far better off than had they chosen to wait until Rage initiated.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    It's ok flogger. You earned a break ;)

Sir Postalot
    I wouldn't have waved rage the 2nd time and they did better than I would have done in doing so

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I burned out pretty hard after the back to back to back wars last age to crown and the OOP back to back fights this age.
    You and rest from kd did very well last age and make all server laugh on abs and Proteus ;)
    But pls don't back to back win Crowns or Realest will return and there is no way to predict how its going to end :D
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quitting when you lose isn't called, "burning out." Its called, "quitting when you lose."

So if a kingdom were to strategically war each other over and over, what would happen? That's quite the conundrum.

Not only do nubs not know what they are speaking about, the mods don't either. I find that quite amusing. /l/ol.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    So if a kingdom were to strategically war each other over and over, what would happen? That's quite the conundrum.
    If its real war, noting wrong there. I had 1 age waring kd age 46 and we wared with Sanctuary 2 wars in raw and if there didn't start awar chances for another war was decent :)

From other side its not hard to make half real/half fake war if its work good for both kds. You cant say its fake if kds fight in real and you cant say its real if they had deal how to end from begin....from other side many kds declare war when they know cant win and its still real war.
    All this is very unclear so its no good mods to rush interfere with no evidence.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    You fail to realize that I get prestige when the alliance wins. It s quite nice to be able to say you are the monarch of a top kingdom in the #1 alliance. This age, we ended the age week two after Rage took Pulse/beastblood out of crowning contention.

And another thing you fail to understand, you just put alliance interests first, not that you don't try to win. If Sanc is #1 I'm not going to throw them under the bus and wave them just so we can win instead. There are many ways to win the land crown that does not involve hitting your allies.

Its a strategy game and war is just part of that strategy. I don't believe that allies should fight and hence we're not going to. If someone thinks otherwise, well to politely put it, I don't give a ****.

Anyways I hope I have given everyone a definitive answer here, we're not going to war each other. Now if you have nothing to do and want to post BS in the forums for your own entertainment, go ahead..just know that your opinion is not going to influence anything.
    No offence, but you did not end our crown chances. That was Mercy. Dont take credit for things you had nothing to do with ;p

Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    No offence, but you did not end our crown chances. That was Mercy. Dont take credit for things you had nothing to do with ;p

Proteus told Mercy what to do. Proteus ended your crown chances.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    If we did not wave you after or plain cfed you, you could have been in crown contention. You guys got a WW and would have been in good position if were left alone. Winning an early age war is a good thing, not a bad one.

Mercy fighting you obviously did not hurt us as we had even more time to get into better positioning.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I think Rage and Sanc should have agreed to fight each other, but that decision, to be fair, would have had to have been agreed to well over a month ago for both kingdoms to plan accordingly. Sort of hard in YR10 to just decide to up and do it as both kingdoms planned not to do so and would have played otherwise.

And just as clarification, Mercy took us out of crown contention. We were setting up our CFs to fight rage first, but mercy for whatever reason wanted to fight us first, despite me trying to convince them it wasn't in their best interest before we fought. When outnumbered the way we were and with our setup, the first kingdom to fight us OOP was going to lose, and everyone else would have gained, which is exactly what happened.

We knew we were outnumbered before the age started because we knew our traditional allies weren't aiming for the crown, so our only choice was to go with the most intimidating OOP setup we could go for, and hope none of rage/sanc/hoh/mercy wanted to be first.
    To be fair, there weren't going to be any CFs and we were going to wave you ASAP, Mercy just chose to do it first as we already committed to waving a different kingdom before your island was seen to us. Early age I take dw merch over human non-merchant easily, you know how good +120 BE and imba GS, rax, tg, etc. are. Not to mention we had better WPA.

Burnout is intense though dude, if I was the CEO of a corporation I would not want my CFO spending countless hours on this game and waking up at 3 am..

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Proteus told Mercy what to do. Proteus ended your crown chances.
    Show me proof of that or im not buying it ;p

Thread Information