Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Rage VS Sanct

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    If we did not wave you after or plain cfed you, you could have been in crown contention. You guys got a WW and would have been in good position if were left alone. Winning an early age war is a good thing, not a bad one.

Mercy fighting you obviously did not hurt us as we had even more time to get into better positioning.
    A warwin oop isnt nearly as rewarding whoring and you know that. And for that reason Mercy was the one to kick us (both) out. You're living in a bubble if you keep claiming it was Rage ;p

To be fair, there weren't going to be any CFs and we were going to wave you ASAP, Mercy just chose to do it first as we already committed to waving a different kingdom before your island was seen to us. Early age I take dw merch over human non-merchant easily, you know how good +120 BE and imba GS, rax, tg, etc. are. Not to mention we had better WPA.

Burnout is intense though dude, if I was the CEO of a corporation I would not want my CFO spending countless hours on this game and waking up at 3 am..
    Bla bla bla, lots of bragging but nothing to actually back up any of what you say.
    You'd wave us? Easy to say now after 8 weeks. At the time Mercy waved us you were in no position yourself to wave us unless you gad wanted to take yourself out of the race

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    so many multiposts :(

please stop

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    Bla bla bla, lots of bragging but nothing to actually back up any of what you say.
    You'd wave us? Easy to say now after 8 weeks. At the time Mercy waved us you were in no position yourself to wave us unless you gad wanted to take yourself out of the race
    Can bring up logs from 8 weeks ago. There is no bragging going on at all. We won 2 wars vs. you this age and Abs will crown, all of those things are pretty factual.

Can bring up logs from 8 weeks ago. There is no bragging going on at all. We won 2 wars vs. you this age and Abs will crown, all of those things are pretty factual.
    You claim YOU would have waved us if Mercy wouldn't gave, that's what I am referring to.
    Your claim is not a fact and therefor just void.

The 2 wars you won was 1) a fight against a kd fresh out of war while you had all the time to prepare and 2) against a kd what was it, 60%?
    Rage is a good and capable kd but Rage was not the kd to kick us out of crown race. Fact.

@palem im posting from phone so multiquoting sux.

Forum Fanatic
    You claim YOU would have waved us if Mercy wouldn't gave, that's what I am referring to.
    Your claim is not a fact and therefor just void.

The 2 wars you won was 1) a fight against a kd fresh out of war while you had all the time to prepare and 2) against a kd what was it, 60%?
    Rage is a good and capable kd but Rage was not the kd to kick us out of crown race. Fact.

@palem im posting from phone so multiquoting sux.
    You tell me I was not going to do something? I'm pretty sure the person who best knows what I had plans to do is myself. Plans that never came to fruition because something else happened to change them does not mean they never existed.

I don't know why you have to explain the reasons for your loss. A loss is a loss dude. If you can't win dont push the button and eat a wave. If you can't win, don't wave someone who is going to beat you. When you still do those things, it still counts. After war 1 we refused to cf you and you were unable to double any provinces nor run a fully sci pump, positioning comes from strategy, if you don't think you were outplayed at all this age thats cool, just take credit for good performance and make excuses for failure.

FYI you guys noticed a 3rd time, oh we're X% your NW. Well maybe you shouldn't notice in the first place, you are the one initiating.
    Last edited by Proteus; 26-01-2013 at 22:16.

Post Fiend
    we are addicted to you guys

<3

You tell me I was not going to do something? I'm pretty sure the person who best knows what I had plans to do is myself. Plans that never came to fruition because something else happened to change them does not mean they never existed.

I don't know why you have to explain the reasons for your loss. A loss is a loss dude. If you can't win dont push the button and eat a wave. If you can't win, don't wave someone who is going to beat you. When you still do those things, it still counts. After war 1 we refused to cf you and you were unable to double any provinces nor run a fully sci pump, positioning comes from strategy, if you don't think you were outplayed at all this age thats cool, just take credit for good performance and make excuses for failure.

FYI you guys noticed a 3rd time, oh we're X% your NW. Well maybe you shouldn't notice in the first place, you are the one initiating.
    You can claim all you want, its still not a fact ;pp
    Outplayed is how we farmed you last age. We are just outnumbered now. Thats hardly the same as being outplayed.

Forum Fanatic
    You can claim all you want, its still not a fact ;pp
    Outplayed is how we farmed you last age. We are just outnumbered now. Thats hardly the same as being outplayed.
    You do realize that last age and this age is the exact same situation. Sure you had some allies playing last age but they ended up losing lots of acres to Abs in wars and OOW and ended up not being big enough to be relevant towards the second half of the age. Last age Pulse played well since OOP and was able to maintain strong positioning the entire age, you guys got out in front and pumped scinence hard. Whereas we were playing from beind, on a smaller size and not having science or being able to make cows when it was important due to a CF we made. The only reason we were actually able to get into good range to war you EOA was because we gained a lot of acres from warring your allies mid-age.

This age the tables turned and since our fight week 2 we have had superior positioning and did not CF your kingdom allowing you to double any of your provices not pump science at full efficiency which allowed us to maintain our strong position all age relative to you. >> The one difference is that I don't make excuses for our positioning vs. your kingdom last age but you do. We basically did not earn our positioning vs you this age but you earned it vs. us last age. Ours was based on luck/chance/some other BS while you got yours by "outplaying". Thats the biggest load of BS I have ever heard.

This age you didn't have those allies but that also means there was less kingdoms to gain land from for us.

It seems like everytime you fall short you make an excuse for it and it only counts when you win. When you don't win you write it off. "We didnt have allies this age." or "Its hard to maintain the same level of activity each age" - How come Sanc and Rage manage to place T3 every single age then? Seriously man, you win some you lose some. Acknowledge your losses and take credit for your wins. If you actually want to be an objective guy why don't you actually look at the record of fights between kingdoms the past 5 ages or so and see who wins more, pretty sure its us. But right when we win it doesnt count because our NW was too high, or we had cows or you didn't or some other reason. Seriously, for years now, every time we beat a kingdom in war or took acres from a kingdom you played in there was always some excuse? Rage vs. Dreams im age 51 we gained 20k, you made an excuse that we had too much science and you didn't. Age 52 we crowned and the excuse was you waved someone else instead. Age 53 Rage warred Inso 2x, once we gave you button into fort when you had superior science - we had cows so it didn't really count. Age 56 - you are 75% of our NW. Basically the only age there was not an excuse was when you finally won in age 55. Everything else didn't count. Its not like positioning grows on trees - when one side has better science, cows, land/nw its not random or luck, means the other side had better execution of a good strategy.

There is almost no such thing as an even war. Usually one kingdom comes in from a better position. The reason for that kingdom having better position (cows, more land, more science, more gc, better builds/war strat) is not due to luck or randomness, its due to good play. But basically every war or conflict we had where we were in a better position to you, you wrote it off as if it did not count. "of course you're going to win, you have cows." War is just ONE part of the strategy game. Everything leading up to war still counts. Pretty sure thats why you can even lose a war to someone and still win an age.
    Last edited by Proteus; 27-01-2013 at 04:40.

Thumbs up

So you got top 2 places with only 5 kds actually really playing the game, and where 3 of those 5 kds are in an alliance.

sn0re.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Rage and Sanctuary could never war. As this war would be seen as a "fake war," and every prov would be deleted.

You do realize that last age and this age is the exact same situation. Sure you had some allies playing last age but they ended up losing lots of acres to Abs in wars and OOW and ended up not being big enough to be relevant towards the second half of the age. Last age Pulse played well since OOP and was able to maintain strong positioning the entire age, you guys got out in front and pumped scinence hard. Whereas we were playing from beind, on a smaller size and not having science or being able to make cows when it was important due to a CF we made. The only reason we were actually able to get into good range to war you EOA was because we gained a lot of acres from warring your allies mid-age.

This age the tables turned and since our fight week 2 we have had superior positioning and did not CF your kingdom allowing you to double any of your provices not pump science at full efficiency which allowed us to maintain our strong position all age relative to you. >> The one difference is that I don't make excuses for our positioning vs. your kingdom last age but you do. We basically did not earn our positioning vs you this age but you earned it vs. us last age. Ours was based on luck/chance/some other BS while you got yours by "outplaying". Thats the biggest load of BS I have ever heard.

This age you didn't have those allies but that also means there was less kingdoms to gain land from for us.

It seems like everytime you fall short you make an excuse for it and it only counts when you win. When you don't win you write it off. "We didnt have allies this age." or "Its hard to maintain the same level of activity each age" - How come Sanc and Rage manage to place T3 every single age then? Seriously man, you win some you lose some. Acknowledge your losses and take credit for your wins. If you actually want to be an objective guy why don't you actually look at the record of fights between kingdoms the past 5 ages or so and see who wins more, pretty sure its us. But right when we win it doesnt count because our NW was too high, or we had cows or you didn't or some other reason. Seriously, for years now, every time we beat a kingdom in war or took acres from a kingdom you played in there was always some excuse? Rage vs. Dreams im age 51 we gained 20k, you made an excuse that we had too much science and you didn't. Age 52 we crowned and the excuse was you waved someone else instead. Age 53 Rage warred Inso 2x, once we gave you button into fort when you had superior science - we had cows so it didn't really count. Age 56 - you are 75% of our NW. Basically the only age there was not an excuse was when you finally won in age 55. Everything else didn't count. Its not like positioning grows on trees - when one side has better science, cows, land/nw its not random or luck, means the other side had better execution of a good strategy.

There is almost no such thing as an even war. Usually one kingdom comes in from a better position. The reason for that kingdom having better position (cows, more land, more science, more gc, better builds/war strat) is not due to luck or randomness, its due to good play. But basically every war or conflict we had where we were in a better position to you, you wrote it off as if it did not count. "of course you're going to win, you have cows." War is just ONE part of the strategy game. Everything leading up to war still counts. Pretty sure thats why you can even lose a war to someone and still win an age.
    Just because these kingdoms where not winning their wars, they would still make you spend your money on troops and rebuilds and force you into fort stance for a few days. If you think that doesn't matter, then you're clearly more stupid as I thought, lol.

So the purpose of Non Abs Kingdoms is to make Abs spend a few days in Fortified stance and spend money on troops and rebuilds? What a sad existence Utopia has come to. Maybe they are right, a change is needed. ABs shall not rule over this game ANY longer! If we aren't fighting for change, then what are we fighting for?
    God save the queen!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    So the purpose of Non Abs Kingdoms is to make Abs spend a few days in Fortified stance and spend money on troops and rebuilds? What a sad existence Utopia has come to.
    lol.... that sounds hilarious.

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    So you got top 2 places with only 5 kds actually really playing the game, and where 3 of those 5 kds are in an alliance.

sn0re.
    lol!
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Thread Information