Thread: A Kingdom's Quest for 25

A Kingdom's Quest for 25

Hello everyone, I'm the Steward of a 3/3 warring kingdom, and we're looking to slowly make the move to 25. Our group is a couple things:

We're mostly veterans of the game that played many years ago, and then just got back into this/last age.
    We are all over 21, and most of us are finished with university, so the atmosphere is relatively mature.
    We're not about tell you exactly how to run your province, but we do expect certain dpa/tpa/wpa/opa minimums.
    We do have a decent amount of knowledge, though, and can help you learn a lot about the game, if you're interested.
    When warring, we have certain, set chain times, so any new recruit would need to be able to meet those times.
    We're very organized, and working on being even better. Everyone is allowed to add their input, but the leaders in the kingdom make sure that knowledge is given out timely and orderly.
    We've got our own calculators to help you optimize and test builds (not having Genesis was a big blow to those of us who played when it was still around).
    A lot of us spend a lot of time in IRC. At any given time, we may be discussing anything from build strategies to LoL to the Life of Pi to Japan to yelling random nonsensical things. Also, we occasionally have type races. We're that cool. We have an IRC bot, as well.

Ultimately, we're a pretty laid back kingdom. Our chain times were initially set up to best work with everyone's schedule, and so far it's worked out. We're not a hardcore kingdom, and we never will be. We are looking to kick some ass AND have fun. We've got a pretty nice sense of community going, so we want anyone new that we bring in to hopefully take part in that as well.

For the time being, we're looking to hit 22 or 23 provinces right now. So we have two or three spots available. Stop by http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?ser...l=%23ScRecruit if you're interested.
    Last edited by Figgy; 23-10-2013 at 17:54.

We've filled the spot that we were looking for, so we won't be recruiting anyone right now. But if anyone is interested, still feel free to PM me and you can be on the top of the list next time.

And we have a new opening :)

are you looking for an attacker or can a t/m join the club?

We are looking for active players, A/T/M isn't a thing really for this age since it nears its end.

We do want our T/M's to be as active as possible however and for next age you can only be one if you have enough merit, it is not a good setup if everyone is a faery/mystic (hush palem). For next age we plan on having around 6 T/M's, a few hybrids, and a good core of pure attackers.

For the remainder of this age the only viable setup is either attacker or rogue, you just can't get enough wpa when you start now.

Good morning,

I am reply to this thread because this kingdom seems to be well put together and I would really like to join an active kingdom.
    More about myself
    I am 24 and have just finished my Bachelors degree in science with an honours in Chemistry. I enjoy video games, sports and reading (mostly about chemistry and fantasy novels). I am currently residing in Ontario Canada.

My Utopia experience has been limited. I have played twice before and I was on two very inactive kingdoms. Due to this inactivity I was forced to stumble through the game as best I could and was attacked to the point of destruction. Both times I have been an attacker, and I would love to be one again. Like I said I struggled greatly the last few times I played this game and I would require some direction and guidance to get started. I would more than understand if that makes you wary about accepting me into your kingdom. Please let me know if you have a spot for someone like myself in your kingdom. I look forward to hearing from you.

We're up to 23 provinces now, and looking to find our last two for next age. If anyone is interested, feel free to post here, PM me, or drop in to #ScRecruit on utonet. I'm in there most of the time, but there's a large portion where I am idling. So send me a message on IRC with another way to get in contact if I don't respond.

We are looking for players too. Our kingdom seems to be about the same description as Figgy's kingdom, maybe a little less organized. 4/5 war wins. no 2 in honors on our island. top 50 in honors in the world. Let me know if ur interested.

Just a little bump to the top. We're doing interviews now for our final 2 spots, so if you're looking to win wars next age, you absolutely should apply. We don't require anything more of you than reliability and willingness to try our method.

We have 24 provinces and are looking for the final piece right now! It's a T/M role that we need filled.

Anyone still looking for a kingdom? Because we have a spot for you!

Big necro bump. We're recruiting again. Get on the train right now, because this kingdom is going places.

We are currently 3/3 this age and have won our last 6 wars going back to last age.
    Currently seeking 1 attacker and a halfling rogue.
    We have outgrown the other 20 prov kd's and need to find 2 more or so to get back into the mix and find war targets..
    Cheers

Thread Information