Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mask 6th war win

Forum Addict

Mask 6th war win

They won against a kingdom who is 7-9 mill bigger and 3 provinces more. How did it happen?

Veteran
    accepting fake wars for wins. possibly paying usd for them
    Last edited by elixer; 30-01-2013 at 04:11. Reason: memory
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

teamwork
    Player History

-Returned in Age 55: "Happy Grasslands" Undead Cleric in WE KC (M)
    -Age 56: "Cortez the Killer" Elf Mystic in WE KC (M)
    -Age 57 1st Half: "KC March of the Penguins" Avian Warrior in WE KC (M)
    -Age 57 2nd Half: "Granny Smith" Halfling Rogue in TFC
    -Age 58: "A Horse With No Name - America" Halfling Rogue in HRS Partial (S)
    -Age 59 1st Half: "Birthday Cake Remix" Avian Cleric in HRS
    -Age 59 2nd Half: "Birthday Cake Remix" Avian Cleric in AC
    (S)
    -Age 60 1st Half: "Beaver" Elf Mystic in AC (M)
    -Age 60 2nd Half: "I don t want" Undead Tactician in Allstars
    -Age 61: "trizzle my wizzle" Undead Tactician in Allstars
    -Age 62: "Tras19 is amazed by midgets" Dwarf Sage in Beastblood (CROWN x 2)
    -Age 63 yr 1-12: "To learn his Elfabet" Avian Merchant in Beastblood
    -Age 63 yr 12-14: "Thanks for the death Flogger" Orc Tactician in Beastblood
    -Age 64 yr 1-6: "Lust and Thrust" Halfling Rogue in PewPew
    -Age 65: "back yet again" Elf Merchant in Old Skool (M)
    -Return again in Age 67: "Whimsyton" Elf Merchant in the ghetto
    -Age 68 1st Half: "This Girl is on Shire" Halfling Rogue in The Shirish Mafia (M)
    -Return Yet Again in Age 76 2nd Half: "Happy Grasslands" Dark Elf Paladin in BOL
    -Age 77: "?" Human Sage in ? (M)

Noteworthy Achievments

*** Age 62: Books of War ... KD Land Crown and KD NW Crown Winner with Beastblood ***
    *** Was a member of The Faery Circle, yet have never played Faery ***
    *** Have never had a province die except once when I let Flogger province sit me for 24 hours in a war ***

Veteran
    no they have accepted atleast 1 fake war this age. so my bets on that
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Forum Addict
    I am trying to say that the deficit is still there, and Mask is able to get a war win. In normal circumstances, leading in nw will get the win, isn't it? Maybe it is a war between a warring kingdom and a growth kingdom perhaps, my guess.

Thumbs up

so bored
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Veteran
    go kuhan!!! you talk for everyone. but i bet my prov loc that half their ww are either fake or paid. prove me wrong

Forum Addict
    Warwins are meaningless.

Post Fiend
    Sad part is that they found someone that accepted that.

I just took a look at their kd out of curiosity, and I find it quite weird that despite 6 war wins, their honor doesn't seem to reflect too well.

I read that fake wars is a banning offense, but just for discussions sake, is an arranged war with certain conditions considered illegal? Ie. trading land and honor for ww? Cause this isn't a fake war in some sense, just a war of trades perhaps?

Veteran
    its a fake war no matter how you look at it. ive sn them and yes they have chained provs along with the other kd, but they didnt win those wars by themselves.

Post Fiend
    I just took a look at both KDs as well as their news. I don't see any dragons but they were probably out of range to send them. It looks like Masks chained at least three of the other KD's provs and gutted their bank, while the other KD was going for max gains and WD just when it looks like Masks started to do the same, maybe Masks was anticipating the WD and tried to get some easy acres near min time. When 'warring' KD and Masks had their very long long blood bath 'warring' also withdrew while ahead in acres and NW. It looks to me like Masks takes on a KD, even much bigger ones and goes with a chain disabling strategy to play the long game, and in this case and maybe with 'warring' as well the other KD decided that rather than doing a never ending war against an Undead core that if you can get ahead on acres thats a good time to get out.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie1010 View Post
    I just took a look at both KDs as well as their news. I don't see any dragons but they were probably out of range to send them. It looks like Masks chained at least three of the other KD's provs and gutted their bank, while the other KD was going for max gains and WD just when it looks like Masks started to do the same, maybe Masks was anticipating the WD and tried to get some easy acres near min time. When 'warring' KD and Masks had their very long long blood bath 'warring' also withdrew while ahead in acres and NW. It looks to me like Masks takes on a KD, even much bigger ones and goes with a chain disabling strategy to play the long game, and in this case and maybe with 'warring' as well the other KD decided that rather than doing a never ending war against an Undead core that if you can get ahead on acres thats a good time to get out.

LOL good one!

So let me get this ,the other KD surrenderd because they were ahead in acres,so they decide not the get more acres since this was the aim and they could have easly beat the crap out of them,but just surrendered :)) All this while theyr 150% bigger and have +3 provs :))

Scary looking UNDEAD CORE!

Post Fiend
    I guess the minute someone gets 6/6 everyone who sucks and can't get a record like that will yell its cause of fake wars. You going to tell me they convinced six other kingdoms to hand over a war win? They must be paying pretty good money for that.

I guess if you add land and honor, it makes it an even better offer?

To Wolfie, I don't think most of us are QQing that just because mask got 6/6 that they must be doing something questionable. What we're all interested is why would a 25man kd with +3 more provinces and 1.5 times bigger, with 3 bank like provinces withdraw? I reckon 3 bank like provinces can pump a chained target back to health in no time. Not to mention the additional bottom feeding those bank like provinces could have possibly contributed.

Hopefully, a utopian news reporter could do an article on this.

Thread Information