Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mask 6th war win

News Correspondent
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I disagree.

If Sanctuary loses a war. It's game over. Try again in 3 months.
    If WarSeekers lose a war. It's not a big deal. Try again in a few days (or later if they need to recover more).

One of these is more significant.
    If WarSeekers lose a war. Not Big Deal. Use up explore pool and war again

Veteran
    But who is going to beat sanctuary for us to find out if that is true Palem?
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty11 View Post
    If there's anybody who wants to validate the legitimacy of the KD that I play in, come challenge us and be the next in line.

I would actually like to see Plaidovia make their way up to our general NW, so we can return the ass kicking they gave us last age.
    I would be happy too if you would like

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I disagree.

If Sanctuary loses a war. It's game over. Try again in 3 months.
    If WarSeekers lose a war. It's not a big deal. Try again in a few days (or later if they need to recover more).

One of these is more significant.
    Told you is my personal view but of course you could air
    Your view too. But that won't change my perception. Or maybe only to certain extent. LOL. Anyway don't blame me, I not playing at the top level that u guys deem, so I won't be able to visualize the whole picture.

Forum Addict
    Palem, care to further elaborate Point number 1 for better understanding. Thank you. Let say if WS lost a war and few provinces were chained to few hundred acres while their main bulk of players are at 3-4k acres. Naturally they only ned a few days to explore up right. For kingdom like Sant or HoH who are so huge, they wont be possibly be chained to few hundred acres right. I am trying to say, maybe they will be land drop from 20k acre to a few
    Thousands, and at their size and cOndition, they still could recover through exploring right. Though it is more expensive in exploring, but they got
    Much higher income compare to a
    300 acres province.
    Unless you are saying the side
    Losing do not know how to withdraw because of ego and was feeding to opponent. Maybe that would take
    3 months. Or ur 3 months is referring once Top kingdom lose a war mean goodbye to crown and wait for next age, so best is not to war and that is why i said there isn't much thing to talk
    Abt
    Cos being able to grow fast and securing the crown is a trade secret which is not meant to be discussed or shared .
    Last edited by Feint; 02-02-2013 at 00:10.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    It's better for top kds to war actually. The bonuses for winning are huge. And yes, top kds can chain people down and by 3 months I did mean they (most likely) lost their crown.

Forum Addict
    I see. Thanks for explaining.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Tagged as War, yet MASKS needs to hit into our hostile 5 times.

All class imo.

Forum Addict
    Lol, guess you are on their list. Show them the power of Faery

Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Lol, guess you are on their list. Show them the power of Faery
    They need to take a number and get in line, we already have 2KDs pledge to attack us through next age. Bahahah.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Postaholic
    Palem: What you had said doesn't make sense to me. If Sanc loses a war, yea they lose land/NW crown. But if a warring kingdom loses a war, chances are they will lose WW and Honour crown as well, as every age there will be a few kingdoms go undeafeated at 5+ war wins. You pretty much have to win them all to stay competitive. As well, if you lose a war, you will probably have less science then the next kingdom you face, putting you at a disadvantage.

There are situations that can still have the warring kingdom get WW/Honour crown after a loss, same as there are situations that could have a top land/nw kingdom lose a war and then still go on to win (top 2 kingdoms have a long drawn out war, as an example, leaving room for #3 kd to bypass them through land whoring)

Just a thought. I would say the majority of the utopia player base plays this game for warring, it sucks that there is such a jaded opinion at the "top" that land and networth crown is so much better. It would be really fun to see some "top" kingdoms go for WW/Honour crown some age. Just to see if they sing the same tune afterwards.

Veteran
    Going for honor crown has nothing to do with WW crown. And almost no one cares for the latter, simply because usually it is won by kds with 20-22 provinces that war other kds with 20-22 provinces. Not big achievement if you ask me.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiedema View Post
    Palem: What you had said doesn't make sense to me. If Sanc loses a war, yea they lose land/NW crown. But if a warring kingdom loses a war, chances are they will lose WW and Honour crown as well, as every age there will be a few kingdoms go undeafeated at 5+ war wins.
    The war win chart is just a race to get as many wars in as you can. Fast wins means you can squeeze in more wars. Going undefeated means nothing if you only go 5/5 and my kd went 6/8. Losing wars makes you less threatening to other kds and makes you a better target to war. Yes you do lose the time of the lost war, but there's certainly an upside to losing a war if you're going for the War win chart.

Postaholic
    So make the "crown" label be only applicable to 25 province kingdoms. IE whatever 25 province kingdom has the highest war win score at the end of age, wins that crown.

Either that or bring back Tournament Server :D :D :D

Forum Addict
    Damn I miss the Tournament server. Guaranteed war every week, no politics, no endless waving into rejection, just wars whether you like it or not.

On a topical note, it's too bad Band of Brothers got robbed for the #1 spot on this chart, seems like they actually earned their way to the top.

Thread Information