Thread: So... Are we not going to have a good TF anymore?

So... Are we not going to have a good TF anymore?

****************** was an amazing tool, allowed me to do quite a number of things that I can't do anymore... at all

not having it is quite annoying, is there anything else that even comes close, besides Munks TF?

Post Fiend
    Yeah the game is a lot less fun with ******************.eu unavailable.

Forum Addict
    Tell Mihai to reinstate it ... He seems to go under the alias matttzu (http://forums.utopia-game.com/member...877579-matttzu) ... I think he has plenty of proxies/accounts, so it shouldn't be an issue for him to put it back up -- i just don't think he wants to since the game deleted his honor prov or something and he's upset about it.

I don't speak roro, but maybe someone can explain to him that he should just go back to business as usual -- unless ofc all his proxies have been detected and are banned...hmm? I'm sure he's clever enough to find a way to get it all running again.. He did seem to manage to spam my site full of bad intel and stuff.. He seems very capable.

in game war stats ftw wish feature would be added was nice the charts on targetfinder. I do not much care for the "target finder" feature. In some ways i find it annoying, lazy folk should just look! Would be nice if KD lists were more interactive. (A complete list of KD's and perhaps #of provinces/NW/Honor/Land/Stance)

But I am not really caring about target finder for individual provinces

You guys that complain about the lack of a target finder are acting like such spoiled brats.

After all the spam in the prior thread and now the attempted resurrection of the angst here, I can honestly say, I hope to god targetfinder.eu dies and stays dead forever (I am sure its not, I am sure it is just privately available to him and his buds which is fine.)

The individual responsible for it has demonstrated, since the event precipitating his taking down the site, that he is untrustworthy and a general slime ball. Its sad that someone who can do all those things has to use his powers for temper tantrum driven slimy behavior, but that is what kids do these days. They are scumbags in dying games.

Whatever!

Theres no reason you cant have a target finder, contact the owner if you want it back. No more of these threads, thanks.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information